Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies a new zoo

clare74 wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

Dawn ......
CLARE IS WORSE THAN ME AND YOU PUT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!
banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Oh dear- looks like I have a reputaton to live up to. And for the record it was you that upped the stakes from a cockatoo to an entire bad!

It's not just your jaw that's slack but your memory too!
LMAO!!!!!.if ma memory serves me right.........was you who mentioned ********.first!!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gif

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

I think things could get messy in Dublin... image

I've gotta go get my beauty sleep now, people.. x

See ya tomorrow Mary, Marie, Liz and Carol x I'm REALLY looking forward to it x x x

Night all x

Tracy!.translation .......'AM I SPEAKING TO MY SELF NOW?..............LMAO!.............och wheres ma Banana???????????..lmao1

clare74 wrote:

basher1 wrote:

clare74 wrote:

I totally hear the Scottish accent in my head and then convince myself I can speak with a scottish accent but when I open my mouth i just comes out the scouse that it always is with a hint of 'wtf is that meant to sound like'.

i reckon if you don't have any Scots in you then you need to get some in you......lol

I know I've got some in my past history!
Oh Ho......anyone i know........(i'm really hoping beyond hope that you got what i meant and that this is not a descendant thing).....lol

bonosbaby25 wrote:

I think things could get messy in Dublin...

I've gotta go get my beauty sleep now, people.. x

See ya tomorrow Mary, Marie, Liz and Carol x I'm REALLY looking forward to it x x x

Night all x

Dawn, live it up tomorrow!!!!! I'm so excited for you!

badgirl56 wrote:

'AM I SPEAKING TO MY SELF NOW?..............LMAO!.............och wheres ma Banana???????????..lmao1

PMSL! My favourite quote of the last 5 years!laugh.gifroll.giflaugh.gif

basher1 wrote:

clare74 wrote:

basher1 wrote:

clare74 wrote:

I totally hear the Scottish accent in my head and then convince myself I can speak with a scottish accent but when I open my mouth i just comes out the scouse that it always is with a hint of 'wtf is that meant to sound like'.

i reckon if you don't have any Scots in you then you need to get some in you......lol

I know I've got some in my past history!
Oh Ho......anyone i know........(i'm really hoping beyond hope that you got what i meant and that this is not a descendant thing).....lol

*looks round innocently*

(Yes I got what you meant and I sure as hell hope not!!)

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifBananas have never been the same for me since I saw Male Strippers!roll.gifI knew I should have changed my name to 'SHUSHNOO'!............roll.gif

badgirl56 wrote:

imageimageimage
Bananas
have never been the same for me since I saw Male Strippers!
I knew I should have changed my name to 'SHUSH NOO'!............

Mary, i need to notify the mods...i think u are carrying this whole smily icon thing way tooo far!!!

Just got back from down the street with a brand new copy of

the DELUX EDITION of NO LINE OH THE HORIZON in my hands.

Had a nice little chat to the guy in the music store.... no bad for

considering the album isn't supposed to be out til Saturday :D

*feels proud of self*

image hi guys and hope your all settling in youe news home ...bit weid inhere but im sure it will all coem second nature very soon x x

hope everyone is well and excited for the next few months ahead woo hoo !!!

Hi, Friendlies...

Many of the friendlies are in Dublin today....(mary, liz, carol, marie, dawn)...Just got a text and they are having a "wee refreshment' as Mary putit!

Feeling a wee bit lonely...

A least you got a text.....they've forgotten me already.......lol

Uncle B....u are loved dear!!! Mary just knows u wouldn't want to be bothered with such trivial things image

Last text friendlies says that the U2 goody bags that they were going to hand out...they only had 10 for the first 10 people in line????!!!!!!!!! Glad theywere so generous!!!! So she said they went back to the pub when they found that out. Guess they needed to drown their sorrows!!!

badgirl56 wrote:

I knew that!!!!!!.lmao!.after all you do come from Edinbugger!!!!!!!.lmao!.sp of ...wonder where Suzie is????????

Aww, thanks for noticing I was missing, folks! Anyway, I'm here now - only 3 days late, sorry Sir! What's my punishment????

I was away in sunny Halifax for a few days with NO internet access, and now I'm finally here, it's like getting lost in the hallways when you go toHigh School for the first time!

How was Dubs??????! Oh and no, I didny win Live Lounge tickets (unlike Macfoley, jammy devil!)

Off to have a proper snoop around.......hope I don't get lost again........

...and still waiting for a full Dublin report.........or is that in another thread (cos I haveny been anywhere else yet!)

roll.gif