Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiChU

Where are you from?

PiChU wrote:

Now I can check where to crash if I decide to hitchike around the world one day lmao!

Meadowlea wrote :

Sure anytime, I have a little shed in the garden grin.gif

Born and raised in Michigan, but I've lived in San Francisco for years and years and years....

The suburb of Sydney Australia which is the 2nd highest in elevation

I'm from Howell, Michigan and have been a U2 fan since Rattle & Hum. Going to Chicago and Toronto, so far!!!roll.gif

Somerville, Mass. USA

And I was unable to get into the Somerville Theatre gig.

I live an houor south of Boston now.

Good ol Summerville..what up Kev?..hit Kappy's for a rack last week, got a friend that lives across from station landing..got on her case about missing thshow as well..

masully wrote:

Good ol Summerville..what up Kev?..hit Kappy's for a rack last week, got a friend that lives across from station landing..got on her case about missing ths how as well..

Right on, Sully. Station landing is brand new almost. I bought my first recordings ever, in 1981ish...cassette tapes near there -atStrawberries, which is no more. I got Genesis - Abacab and Freeze Frame by the J.Geils Band...not long after I heard "Gloria" by a great band withbad hair.

Kappy's is an insanely huge packey. I think Crowley's in Ball Sq. has the best deals in town. I get back every so often. I'll be there forEaster.

Where's home for you?