Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiChU

Where are you from?

NOW WHAT/?pimp.gifdevil.gifalien.gifeyes.gifmad.gifroll.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifglasses.gifwink.gifeyes.giftongue.gifglasses.gifsmokin.gifroll.gif????

PLEASE MAY I HAVE A JOB AS FAR AWAY FROM WISCONSIN AS POSSIBLE.. PS I DO HAVE ANIMALS FOR THE ARK. alien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gif CAT. embarassed.gifgrin.gif DOG LOKI AND NANNA

ODIN FREYA THOR IDUNA HEIMDALL NEHALLENNIA SJOFNA RAGNOROCK BLACK CAT JUST TURNED FIVE IN FEB. CAT WITH NO NAME

Yeap !! I'm from Mexicali too, 100% cachanilla. You are the first person from Mexicali I find here, too.

But I find some guys from Tijuana.

I can't find my post from this morning, but bragi the cat died last year on leap day feb 29, at 10:25pm when I got home from seeing the U23D for thesecond time. He had a stroke in the back but shut is eyes for now at 3:06am 3/1/09 when the current bass player I am with got home from his gig. Bragi wasonly six years old. I am 44 3/9/1965 6:13am Milwaukee Wisconsin is where I was born and raised. I have landed in Ocon om ow oc. Freya1 was my screen namebefore something happened when I renewed last time and they made me change it. sometime I come across as bitchy, but I'm really not. I am bi-polar.Peace.eyes.gif

Liz001 wrote:

Yeap !! I'm from Mexicali too, 100% cachanilla. You are the first person from Mexicali I find here, too.

I think I found someone from tijuana...once!

For how long have you been here liz?

Algo me dice que de alguna parte seguro ya nos conocemos o hasta parientes tenemos,

siempre pasa asi aqui en mxli jajaja siempre termina siendo mas chico de lo que uno piensa.

Little Rock, Arkansas

WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOEY!!!!

Thus the name Hogaddict, but it could be U2addict just the same. :)

PiChU wrote:

Liz001 wrote:

Algo me dice que de alguna parte seguro ya nos conocemos o hasta parientes tenemos,

siempre pasa asi aqui en mxli jajaja siempre termina siendo mas chico de lo que uno piensa.

I'm from Tijuana, México :)

PiChU wrote:

Liz001 wrote:

I've been since a few days before the tour was announced, it have been enough to love this zoo.

Maybe we know each other or at least we have seen. Mexicali it's a little town.

oh well I've been since a few days before last tour was announced, that makes it about 4 years lol!

it was a lot more fun back then...way better, now I'm too attached to this place to leave that easily.

I've thought of leaving, but I don't know, I get nostalgic you know.

Zoo Refugee wrote:

Schöneberg, Berlin, Germany:) But for now I live in St. Joseph, MO:)

How you doin?!?!?! Long time no see, hope you're well ZR!!roll.gif

nikki1120 wrote:

The beautiful PNW, Oregon

Which is not nearly as beautiful as it was before European capitalists / exploitists came and totally destroyed the majestic forests!

I like to imagine what it would be like NOW if Native Americans had the technology THEN!

toddv wrote:

PiChU wrote:

Don't be shy...let's try too keep this thread alive, as far I remember there was a zootopian around every corner.

Mexico here, Mexicali.

Westchester, New York--Croton-on-the-Hudson--Now I live in Los Angeles...My ex-girl would say I am from Hell...Not bitter at all....

Yo man, we gotta get together! I'm in Cortlandt Manor, New York! I could walk to where you are!

That's Westchester County - the county just north of New York City - for those of you that don't know where Westchester is.

wink.gif

I'm from (and still in!) Cortlandt Manor, New York. Not a very exciting place but I have relatively easy access to places that DO excite me - New York Cityand the Adirondack Mountains.

That's in Westchester County - the county just north of New York City - for those of you that don't know where Westchester is.

wink.gif

tongue.gif

smile.gif

u2fandom wrote:

new york new york i've got the unquenchable thirst for new york

Hot as a hair dryer in your face, hot as a hand bag and a can of mace!

That's probably THE MOST underrated U2 song!

Although I must concede that it probably has more meaning to people actually from New York!

seresere wrote:

Hello everybody, I'm new here... frown.gif

It's on my "bucket list".

Although I'd prefer to go WWAAYY before I'm actually ready to "kick the bucket"!

"Take me out tonight where there's music and there's people and they're young and alive"

Born and bred Plymouth UK, then Newport, S.Wales, then co. Kildare, Eire, then Albuquerque, NM, the a Sort Of Homecoming back to where it all began.

sad eyes wrote:

seresere wrote:

Hello everybody, I'm new here...
frown.gif

It's on my "bucket list".

Although I'd prefer to go WWAAYY before I'm actually ready to "kick the bucket"!
yay.gif

"Take me out tonight where there's music and there's people and they're young and alive"

Hi! smile.gif

I hope you can visit my city one day... ;)

... And you? Where are you from?

happy.gif

Have a good day everyone! happy.gifblue_butterfly.gifthumbsup.gif

Pichu, Im putting the sand paddles on the Banshee for Glamis in October. Fish tacos and a mouth full of sand in San Felipe then Rocky Point for drinks... Thatsthe trifecta for me. Good times...