Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiChU

Where are you from?

Nothing wrong with Blackpool i love the place!!!

I was born in Bolton (not too far from Blackpool) and now live in Stafford

You come from a beautiful country Antonija - I have been to croatia a few times but would like to explore it more

small country, often mocked... and its true: we have the constant bickering between frenchspeaking and dutchspeaking part... a lot of rain . we had Dutroux (not good at all) and almost half of the prisoners escaped this year! our government seems to 'fall' every couple of months and ministers of foreign affairs like to offend foreign officials... we never win anything, no eurovisioncontest (accept for sandra kim , who lied bout her age) no soccergames...eyes.gif

but we have the finest chocolate and pralinekes, the best fries in the world, the first european president, frank de winne, walter vanbeirendonck, strong female tennisplayers and nice beers... ohwell.gif

small country, often mocked... and its true: we have the constant bickering between frenchspeaking and dutchspeaking part... a lot of rain . we had Dutroux (not good at all) and almost half of the prisoners escaped this year! our government seems to 'fall' every couple of months and ministers of foreign affairs like to offend foreign officials... we never win anything, no eurovisioncontest (accept for sandra kim , who lied bout her age) no soccergames...eyes.gif

but we have the finest chocolate and pralinekes, the best fries in the world, the first european president, frank de winne, walter vanbeirendonck, strong female tennisplayers and nice beers... ohwell.gif

Fries met fritsaus!! lekker! and Hoegaarden! Belgium has good stuff - including you tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']small country, often mocked... and its true: we have the constant bickering between frenchspeaking and dutchspeaking part... a lot of rain . we had Dutroux (not good at all) and almost half of the prisoners escaped this year! our government seems to 'fall' every couple of months and ministers of foreign affairs like to offend foreign officials... we never win anything, no eurovisioncontest (accept for sandra kim , who lied bout her age) no soccergames...
eyes.gif

but we have the finest chocolate and
pralinekes
, the best fries in the world, the first european president, frank de winne, walter vanbeirendonck, strong female tennisplayers and nice beers...
ohwell.gif

Fries met fritsaus!! lekker! and Hoegaarden! Belgium has good stuff - including you tongue.gif

thanx zhiv!! so nice of you!! i do believe now someone hacked your username last nite...you're too kindwink.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']small country, often mocked... and its true: we have the constant bickering between frenchspeaking and dutchspeaking part... a lot of rain . we had Dutroux (not good at all) and almost half of the prisoners escaped this year! our government seems to 'fall' every couple of months and ministers of foreign affairs like to offend foreign officials... we never win anything, no eurovisioncontest (accept for sandra kim , who lied bout her age) no soccergames...
eyes.gif

but we have the finest chocolate and
pralinekes
, the best fries in the world, the first european president, frank de winne, walter vanbeirendonck, strong female tennisplayers and nice beers...
ohwell.gif

Fries met fritsaus!! lekker! and Hoegaarden! Belgium has good stuff - including you
tongue.gif

thanx zhiv!! so nice of you!! i do believe now someone hacked your username last nite...you're too kindwink.gif

of course it was hacked - as if i'd dream of saying something like that!tongue.gif

My mummy's tummywink.gif

Still there, or you moved ????

I live in Howell, Michigan. Been here for about 35 years. I'm about an hour away form THE MOTOR CITY. Or as Bob Segar calls it - The home of rock and roll.  Also, home to Mowtown.  We may not be in the best of times here right now, but I will always be listening to U2 and waiting for them to tour, which I can very happily say isn't too far off in the future.

You come from a beautiful country Antonija - I have been to croatia a few times but would like to explore it more

I am glad to hear that.

Where have you been in Croatia?

County is really beautiful. We have over 1000 islands. The world oldest cathedral is built in Croatia.

Nikola Tesla was our citizen, he was born in Smiljani Donji :)

We are greatest in many many things. From ancient past that has to be respected, as Bono said in Zagreb, till World Champion, Olimpic Games and Europian Champion ship in Handball :)

You should come and visit us,

what else I can say ;)

Born in New York (I do LOVE that U2 song...) raised in NY and DC. Now live in the suburbs of Minneapolis (for 17 years) near the healing waters of Lake Minnetonka (thats special for you Prince fans!)

I live in ROMANIA - the only country in the world who's name comes from the capital city of another country, or more exactly from a glorious Empire: Rome. 

[quote name='antonija_croatia wrote:

Zhivvy
']You come from a beautiful country Antonija - I have been to croatia a few times but would like to explore it more

I am glad to hear that.

Where have you been in Croatia?

County is really beautiful. We have over 1000 islands. The world oldest cathedral is built in Croatia.

Nikola Tesla was our citizen, he was born in Smiljani Donji :)

We are greatest in many many things. From ancient past that has to be respected, as Bono said in Zagreb, till World Champion, Olimpic Games and Europian Champion ship in Handball :)

You should come and visit us,

what else I can say ;)

Bok, Antonija!

Long time not hearing from you, I guess you were busy with university exams.

You were referring to Zadar cathedral?

Also Romania were 4 time World Champions in male Handball, but unfortunately now we struggle to qualify to the World or European championship...........

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

Anjana']My mummy's tummy
wink.gif

Still there, or you moved ????It was nice, warm & cosy with lots of free food but I think she would fall flat on her face every time she got up if I was still in there!

I live in the UK in a town called Whitehaven, it's right on the sea front & on a clear day you can see Ireland. It's also right next to the Lake District so it's very scenic.