Frankaz

What Music Are You Listening Too?

When your chips are down

When your highs are low

Joyride

Move across the night

Like a separate wind, Joyride

The Killers - Joy ride

yesterday i listened to NLOTH and fel in love again..

today it was AB and POP; can't believe it was shot down by so many when it was released, i love it!

but to be honest, when i borowed it from a friend ,some time after the release,  i listened to it once. and had no desire of purchasing it myself ( still in the JT and R&H-mood) but then, couple of years later , i bought The Best of 1990-2000. i heard 'starring at the sun'  and 'gone' again, . and realised POP and Zooropa  were missing in my collection.

since then i've been searching musicshops for te album, but no luck...

i 've been able to lent it out from the public library, and made me a copy, but i want the real thing!

Sorry had to post this song again

weak ends , if someone trys to hack at it :(

Hey, This ones for Macfoley. Long time no type. And that also goes out to all the others who were hangining around the Zoo a year or so ago.

Oh and hi to all the new people I havn't met yet!

Anyway, saw a snippet of the South Bank Show last night with Elbow on. Heard the 'Starlings' song for the first time. Outstanding! I think I'm gonna check these guys out, any reccomendations?

saw LinkinPark yesterday eve, on MTV world on stage. i've heard/seen something from these boys over the years, never paid much attention...

but most songs last night i really liked! and i think chester is cute....not like bononerd.gif though, but still ; )

Bad on UF remastered, got the box set today as a gift for my birthday, was given the original on vinyl 25 years ago today from my best friend at school! still brilliant.  

I'm not sleeping....roll.gif

at this very moment Wake up Dead Man is playing... like it!! (still not over my new attack of Pop-itis)

Today, it was NLOTH all over again. Still convinced that it's a brilliant album !

yesterday i listened to NLOTH and fel in love again..

today it was AB and POP; can't believe it was shot down by so many when it was released, i love it!

but to be honest, when i borowed it from a friend ,some time after the release,  i listened to it once. and had no desire of purchasing it myself ( still in the JT and R&H-mood) but then, couple of years later , i bought The Best of 1990-2000. i heard 'starring at the sun'  and 'gone' again, . and realised POP and Zooropa  were missing in my collection.

since then i've been searching musicshops for te album, but no luck...

i 've been able to lent it out from the public library, and made me a copy, but i want the real thing!

YEAH ,GOOD NEWS!!

maybe it's because the concerts in brussels next year, but my local recordshop expanded their U2-collection (normally only find UF, HTDAAB and Under a blood red sky in the U2-section)

so my (!)ZOOROPA will be playing here for the next week !!!!happy.gif

Soundtracks:

Amelie

La vie en rose

Marie Antoinette

(I need some serious chillin')