Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Frankaz

What Music Are You Listening Too?

Recommended Posts

no barbara, not after the few rainy days we had here, I'm definately not agreeing with that line !

 

As for me, at the moment I have the DVD on : U2 The best of 1990-2000 with the beautiful "Electrical storm" on it !

that IS a beautifull song!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JEsus and Mary Chain PSychocandy album.

 

THen after that a bunch of Sonic Youth.

 

Maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alanis morrisette: 'you oughta know' and 'uninvited'! love that bitchy voice...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joshua Tree...Trip Through Your Wires at the mo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my kids are watching Highschool musical for the .... time!! god have mercy,help mefrown.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my kids are watching Highschool musical for the .... time!! god have mercy,help mefrown.gif
I am so sorry. I know how you feel, but they will grow out of it. My daughter did. Just hang in there. smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


jojes']no barbara, not after the few rainy days we had here, I'm definately not agreeing with that line !

 

As for me, at the moment I have the DVD on : U2 The best of 1990-2000 with the beautiful "Electrical storm" on it !

that IS a beautifull song!!

I know, it's gorgeous !  And not only the song ... the videolip that goes along woth is is very nice too embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

 

at the moment, I've got the U2 Popmart in Mexico DVD on !  And how I wish september 2010 will come very soon !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

::: There's this beautiful song by Joni Mitchell 'A Case Of You' in the Tori Amos piano version. It's the B-side of the trifold digipak-UK only cd...mmm...I see: short answer right? ok, next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

::: Ten Thousand Maniacs' "Everyday's Like Sunday" (I have this cover-remake playlist on shuffle)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Empty Sky - Bruce Springsteen The Rising

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:


barbara1']my kids are watching Highschool musical for the .... time!! god have mercy,help me
frown.gif

I am so sorry. I know how you feel, but they will grow out of it. My daughter did. Just hang in there. smile.gif

 

 

thanx for your sympathy, i hope your right...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

jojes']no barbara, not after the few rainy days we had here, I'm definately not agreeing with that line !

 

As for me, at the moment I have the DVD on : U2 The best of 1990-2000 with the beautiful "Electrical storm" on it !

that IS a beautifull song!!

I know, it's gorgeous !  And not only the song ... the videolip that goes along woth is is very nice too embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

 

at the moment, I've got the U2 Popmart in Mexico DVD on !  And how I wish september 2010 will come very soon !!

i never got to see the clip, jessika, will look it up on the internet soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


jbarnych wrote:

barbara1']my kids are watching Highschool musical for the .... time!! god have mercy,help me
frown.gif

I am so sorry. I know how you feel, but they will grow out of it. My daughter did. Just hang in there.
smile.gif

 

 

thanx for your sympathy, i hope your right...HSM 1,2 or 3? I feel your pain barbara I really do.... Have you had to go and watch the stage show of it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...