Sign in to follow this  
Frankaz

What Music Are You Listening Too?

no barbara, not after the few rainy days we had here, I'm definately not agreeing with that line !

As for me, at the moment I have the DVD on : U2 The best of 1990-2000 with the beautiful "Electrical storm" on it !

that IS a beautifull song!!

JEsus and Mary Chain PSychocandy album.

THen after that a bunch of Sonic Youth.

Maybe.

alanis morrisette: 'you oughta know' and 'uninvited'! love that bitchy voice...

Joshua Tree...Trip Through Your Wires at the mo

my kids are watching Highschool musical for the .... time!! god have mercy,help mefrown.gif

my kids are watching Highschool musical for the .... time!! god have mercy,help mefrown.gif
I am so sorry. I know how you feel, but they will grow out of it. My daughter did. Just hang in there. smile.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jojes']no barbara, not after the few rainy days we had here, I'm definately not agreeing with that line !

As for me, at the moment I have the DVD on : U2 The best of 1990-2000 with the beautiful "Electrical storm" on it !

I know, it's gorgeous !  And not only the song ... the videolip that goes along woth is is very nice too embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

at the moment, I've got the U2 Popmart in Mexico DVD on !  And how I wish september 2010 will come very soon !!

::: There's this beautiful song by Joni Mitchell 'A Case Of You' in the Tori Amos piano version. It's the B-side of the trifold digipak-UK only cd...mmm...I see: short answer right? ok, next time.

::: Ten Thousand Maniacs' "Everyday's Like Sunday" (I have this cover-remake playlist on shuffle)

Empty Sky - Bruce Springsteen The Rising

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

barbara1']my kids are watching Highschool musical for the .... time!! god have mercy,help me
frown.gif

I am so sorry. I know how you feel, but they will grow out of it. My daughter did. Just hang in there. smile.gif

thanx for your sympathy, i hope your right...

[quote name='jojes wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

jojes']no barbara, not after the few rainy days we had here, I'm definately not agreeing with that line !

I know, it's gorgeous !  And not only the song ... the videolip that goes along woth is is very nice too embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

at the moment, I've got the U2 Popmart in Mexico DVD on !  And how I wish september 2010 will come very soon !!

i never got to see the clip, jessika, will look it up on the internet soon...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

barbara1']my kids are watching Highschool musical for the .... time!! god have mercy,help me
frown.gif

I am so sorry. I know how you feel, but they will grow out of it. My daughter did. Just hang in there.
smile.gif

thanx for your sympathy, i hope your right...HSM 1,2 or 3? I feel your pain barbara I really do.... Have you had to go and watch the stage show of it?