Sign in to follow this  
Frankaz

What Music Are You Listening Too?

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy']The Jonas Brothers - coming out from daughter's room!! Need to drown it out!

HAHA! yeah. i'm glad that phase is over for metongue.gif

Instant karma- U2

She is slowly being trained into a U2 FAN!! She likes a lot of their stuff and taking her to a show in the summer so she should be converted by then!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy']The Jonas Brothers - coming out from daughter's room!! Need to drown it out!

HAHA! yeah. i'm glad that phase is over for me
tongue.gif

Instant karma- U2

She is slowly being trained into a U2 FAN!! She likes a lot of their stuff and taking her to a show in the summer so she should be converted by then!

I hope so for your sake smile.gif

Stuck in a Moment (from the atlanta show)- U2

saw The police at the isle of wight 2008- sting with grey beard, very sexy!!

and listening to fleetwood mac; tango in the night -album, i bought it on tape when i was 15, and the quality is very bad (may be my taperecorder....) so now i have it on CD and can enjoy it again:

looking out for love

in the night so still

oh i'll build you a kingdom

in that house on the hill

looking out for lo-o-ove

big, big lo-o-ove!

and i do love the title song so much:  that is very mysterious and a bit dark. i can see myself at 15 again listening to it on my Walkman and forgetting everything goin on around me...

Barbara1, am very envious you saw The Police at Isle of Man you lucky lucky thing. I saw them at Twickenham in 2007 as a treat for my 40th birthday, Sting's voice was still as crystal clear as ever, they were brill that night, I sang along to every word of every song!  

Joshua Tree (With or without you)

Oh...I love them. I've been listening to Day & Age alot! It really is a good album and I love this Killers video. It's one of my favorites! Thanks for posting it. smokin.gif

Haven't listened to The Killers in ages, just put on Shadowplay

frown.gif no reason to be jealous anjana... only meant i saw them on television that evening!

today listened to Tango in the night - Fleetwood Mac

remasered The Unforgettable Fire

and ended with Pop.

favourites; Starring at the sun, If you wear that velvet dress and Please!

I know you're not talking to me...but I've been listening to the remastered Unforgettable Fire. I love it, especially "Pride"

I know you're not talking to me...but I've been listening to the remastered Unforgettable Fire. I love it, especially "Pride"

how you mean not talking to you? we all talk to however is in here!

i like pride too, and The unforgettable fire (remember Larry lookin very hot in that video?)

and ofcourse Bad and MLK! golden oldies, those 4 (i mean the songs, not bandmembers, would never call them oldies, i swear!!)

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']I know you're not talking to me...but I've been listening to the remastered Unforgettable Fire. I love it, especially "Pride"

how you mean not talking to you? we all talk to however is in here!

i like pride too, and The unforgettable fire (remember Larry lookin very hot in that video?)

and ofcourse Bad and MLK! golden oldies, those 4 (i mean the songs, not bandmembers, would never call them oldies, i swear!!)

lol...The Unforgettable Fire video ranks up there(Larry included)as one of U2's best.. and don't forget sexy Adam! And yeah..I'm always kinda touchy about that, like I don't wanna steal anyone's chance to replying if it's not directed ta me.