Sign in to follow this  
Frankaz

What Music Are You Listening Too?

Touch Me - The Doors

(Bought a Doors CD today...and the clerk said to me, "You look too young to know who The Doors are" haha...I love it!)

Touch Me - The Doors

(Bought a Doors CD today...and the clerk said to me, "You look too young to know who The Doors are" haha...I love it!)

so nice getting compliments like that... my son told me to wear my new glasses everyday, cause they make me look younger... but then he added; 'or maybe i'm just bored seeing you with your lenses..'.so that was a bit ambiguous...eyes.gif

[quote name='smokin.gifglasses.gifbarbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Touch Me - The Doors

so nice getting compliments like that... my son told me to wear my new glasses everyday, cause they make me look younger... but then he added; 'or maybe i'm just bored seeing you with your lenses..'.so that was a bit ambiguous...eyes.gif

Barbara, I have no doubt you are super young cool. ...glasses.gif  smokin.gif

I'm listening to The Doors CD, my favorite is LAWoman! happy.gif

Today, I needed to hear his pitch and I went for "Desire", than I needed more, I went for Mysterious Ways, I needed his pitch, ;his voice, I still feel hungry, I went for Beautiful Day. But, since I am open all hungry for the Prince Today, and I can't get enough of U2 and the Prince,  I shall dedicate and send him this song as a form of Pure Love in his absence and a message called S.O.S., S.O.S.,  to Bono from The Lost Little Girl, Realmawake

Prince 1 this is for you: 

"Bad" by Bono of U2.

Of late: B.B. King latest album "See That My Grave is Kept Clean," the Doves' "Kingdom of Rust," and Les Paul and other artists' "Les Paul and Friends."

Steve

It's only love that gets you through. Sade

That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings

I haven't stopped hearing this song in my head since Sat. when they were on SNL!!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

smokin.gifglasses.gif

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Touch Me - The Doors

so nice getting compliments like that... my son told me to wear my new glasses everyday, cause they make me look younger... but then he added; 'or maybe i'm just bored seeing you with your lenses..'.so that was a bit ambiguous...
eyes.gif

Barbara, I have no doubt you are super young cool. ...glasses.gif  smokin.gif

I'm listening to The Doors CD, my favorite is LAWoman! happy.gif

thanx for reassuring!!

and i like that doors-song too!