vertigoed wrote:

U2LAWoman']

This:

Love it
smile.gif

This is good too, also by Mick James. smile.gif

Amazing!

Love this mick!

[quote name=mick james]And after the gig, the crowd just wouldn't let up, spilling onto Enmore road and blocking traffic. went on for about half an hour antil the cops turned up!

How exiting and fun for you! I can see the crowd is so into them!

Right now I'm listening to Mercy - U2. And thanks..let us know when you have more mixes! : )

Right now I'm listening to Mercy - U2. And thanks..let us know when you have more mixes! : )

��

Yo LA!  Mate I don't know if these guys will hit it in the States, but there getting bigger by the day in the UK, and so many peeps are buzzing over there gigs here in Oz last week!

They'd be a great opener for U2360! Check out Kasabian - West Rider Pauper Lunatic Asylum if you get the chance. Wicked album!

[quote name='mick james wrote:

U2LAWoman']

��
Yo LA!  Mate I don't know if these guys will hit it in the States, but there getting bigger by the day in the UK, and so many peeps are buzzing over there gigs here in Oz last week!

They'd be a great opener for U2360! Check out Kasabian - West Rider Pauper Lunatic Asylum if you get the chance. Wicked album!

Hey Mick, I was gonna say...or I didn't say .."I have no idea who these guys are"..lol......but yeah...I'll chek them out..and  maybe one day, they'll be bigger than Stryper!! laugh.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

mick james wrote:

U2LAWoman']

��

Hey Mick, I was gonna say...or I didn't say .."I have no idea who these guys are"..lol......but yeah...I'll chek them out..and  maybe one day, they'll be bigger than Stryper!! watch?v=OkW8PlAWybc?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Here's Muse rocking out in Sydney last Friday!  Awesome set, great lighting, and some of the best sound I've ever heard at the Big Day Outroll.gif

WOWY=u2 just came on the radio and just melted my weak heart as soon the beat began ...

Undescribable..

A different kind of blue. Passengers

[quote name=mick james]

Here's Muse rocking out in Sydney last Friday!� Awesome set, great lighting, and some of the best sound I've ever heard at the Big Day Outlaugh.gif"> No...............I

War, Redemption song. Bob Marley

Love is my religion. Ziggy Marley

Private Universe. Recurring dream. Crowded house