Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

promans

Lord Jesus is "The Magnificent"

Hi everyone. After the first few times I listened to Magnificent I realised it is about Jesus. The song is packed with biblical content. Here are someexamples. 'We were born to be together' refers to the relationship between man and God before sin entered the world. Jesus came to pay for that sin andreunite those who accept Him as Lord and Saviour. 'Only love can leave such a mark ... heal such a scar'. This refers to Jesus love by dying for theelect on the cross as having such an impact on people's lives and healing the scar of sin that separates us from God. 'Making and joyful noise' and'magnifying the Lord' are both verses from the Bible (Psalms, I think). 'Justified, till we die, you and I will magnify The Magnificent'.Justification is a biblical term for those that are made right with God through accepting the Lord Jesus are their Lord and Saviour. When we are justified, ourrole is to Magnify the Lord and bring glory to His name - 'The Magnificent'!

Jesus is certainly Magnificent to me.happy.gif

Question: Is it generally accepted that this song is about Jesus, or are there loads of different opinions?

Well, I love God, my world is mostly around living to please God. Living concious of right and wrong, living concious of good and evil, living in between thisdimention and the one after you pass on, living concious that in our heart there can only live one or the other. God or Satan. I might as well say the name, Idon't like to say it. But, for the light of others, one's heart can only serve one God. Our hearts either hold God, and all is godly, all of you is(your soul) lives according to the will of God and in God's Shadow, not your will, but to Surrender to his will day and night and asking for wisdom,enlightment and understanding of his works, which are incredibly amazing, mind boggling, like Prince Bono is. Because I feel this "Overwhelming feeling ofLove for Bono, I actually feel ONE with Bono and God. I can't actually separate myself from Prince Bono. He influences my thoughts, moves, whether I feelsad, happy, good, or ready to take on the world. There exist one or two people who are constantly trying to stop me from using the computer or looking at him,they are jealous of the Prince. They say, I like him too much, I even have his picture on the screen of my computer. But, I don't like it when anyoneintereferes with Bono. They can take or have whatever they want from me, but do not touch my Prince Bono, he is off limits. Bono does not pressure or harrassme to the point of exhaustion. If I say no it is no, not yes. I do not like anyone pressuring me into any relationship or thing I am currently enjoying myfreedom which took a very strong man to help me get it, accept it, and start living a sort of normal life, I am not going to lose it for anyone who wants tocome and control me, manipulate me and try to remove my Prince out of me. That is one crazy thing. My Prince is not even here physically, he is the only goodman I can see as being worthy of me, even if just as a friend. All other man must prove they are worthy of me and have the spiritual balance in their lives tobe able to understand me. Bono is very "in Tune" with my vibrations. Bono shines like a light, I can't replace Bono with anyone downhere. He isunique, special, one Prince in the Universe. So, he is married, has a family and I respect him even more for this, so therefore, he is very sacred to me, Iwant nothing that makes me feel happy if it causes anyone or his energy negative vibrations from me. He is first, I am second, before me, all of his thingshave priority over my things, including my feelings. I need him to be happy, content, One with God, in this state, I can share with him his happiness fromhere. But if he is sad, sick, unhappy, it surely will hit me very hard like it is happening to me. This is why his health, happiness, Oneness with God, livingGod, is so important to me, I could surely die of pain and suffering and sorrow if something were to go wrong with him.

The song Magnificent only Magnifies God and allows the entire world to add one and one equals two. Bono Magnifies God, I seen all Magnified thru Bono, sofinally the Prince can see that I am one and one does equal two and that he is what I see him as being, someone who is blessed by God, living in the shadow ofGod, more than almost all humanity, Bono has touched base with God and I can't deny that I am his witness downhere. We all need a witness to our work downhere for God. Especially if you are someone like "Bono" who is very much embedded with this world thru his music, his fame, his worldly position , his status, but remains faithful thru it all to God, though he can easily get lost or separated, even get attacked by invisible dark forces, God carries Bonoand U2 thru it all with harmony and his powerful protection. Believe me, there is one strong man of faith amongst us in this realm, that man is Bono.

This song, appears to be aligned with all that I've already seen with the Prince a million miles away from me. This is very hard for me to say. The Princeis not here physically, close to where I am. This is extremely hard and makes me very sad, I feel like I want to go to church and be a Nun, what I trulyaspired to be, so I don't feel this thing that I feel inside, like I am dying to feel him but he is not here, is a horrible feeling, missing someone who isnot here, you can't have that person not even for 5 minutes, I am trying to meet him, this will help me cope, with the "Bono" inside me. but acertain priest stood in my way because of this black and red dress I worn. It was the dress, the attention it caught, lead him to think I was going to bemarried, have many children as he said, but I wanted to be a nun since I was very young. I grew up dedicated to church, even being a member of the churches ourLady of Fatima prayer group, no one ever could stop me from my service to the Church and to my beloved God. God is my realm, my existence, I am in hiscreation, I am part of it. Bono, the star is very important to me. He is reality, my identity, constantly reminding of who I am, how I am, why I am, he bringsme light and hope. This love for Bono has made me feel sometimes like a fool, and like a queen, and like Realm, he is real, you are still here, he is here,only that he is physically separated from your presence. That my friends, kills me inside, I hate not having him close to me, here, even if just lurkingaround, walking about the streets, around the corner of my house, just here, closeby. A good friend is hard to find. With this I say much.

Bono, is like a missing link for me. I am an orphan, with 8 sisters, 3 brothers, 6 boys and I girl named Delilah, 2 are adult age, 4 are in school, lili(Delilah) is my princess, who is a star, but I need an agent, someone who knows how to read contracts and protect her interest and her, she was offered acontract for commercials for 2 years., but at that time my sister was in her last days; I was suffering to much for my sister; my sister Hilda, she was theclosest to me, even had the same mold on her neck like me, my best friend, like my mother, I miss her so much. But, I can only do so much and go so far. I amsick with this painful thing, that is killing me little by little, I get relief from Prince Bono. When I see his image, my body becomes very receptive to him.I feel like I am being renewed inside and out. No need for make up here. I usually don't wear make up, my skin is clear golden brown, make up takes awayfrom me. I like natural me. I feel like he reinforces my lifeforce, my soul, that which makes me be alive. Its something deep within me. One might say, whereis there a man in Realm's life. Well, there are those who are interested, but the problem is that none of them can take the Prince out of my soul. They canbe good partners, but none of them are humble like my Prince. They can be here physically with me, but the Prince is here in a more complete way. I can lovethe Prince and exist and be totally very happy and feel no loneliness because I am concious that my Prince is somewhere lurking in this world, in the sametime, place that I am. Bono also has the pitch, the voice, that is like "embedded in me. He is a man I can't exactly describe my feelings completelyfor him. I have him as a Sun. He is light, a guide or sorts, a spiridual being that is within me. He exist in me constantly. I am always aware of Bono, he isnever out of my heart or thoughts for too long. (Note: I also got my friend who is a judge, now he listens to U2, I told him, Bono is good for our healths. U2are better than doctors.)he gave me a ride home, and he listened to U2. I was very happy, since he didn't even know who U2 was about two months ago.

I don't feel loneliness. I don't have this depression kind of feeling. I feel comfort in being alone, enjoy my home, peace, my tea, but my time is veryimportant to me, I like to spend my time reading or listening to Bono speak, listening to his voice. I grow with Bono inside. I also feel him even closer, hisvoice like when I read his article for the NY time, which by the way, news is not good if it isn't good news, but I found that I like his editorials. Iread and I listen to his voice thru my reading like I am actually hearing him. I really really love to read my Prince's writings. I imagine that I couldsit for hours on end, watching him and listening to him speak or read a book or the Bible, I would enjoy everything with him, I also, like to imagine himsitting on a chair somewhere in Africa, his favorite place for spreading love, and with his guitar, playing and singing, and I would be there next to him,listening to him play and sing. What joy, what love, what excitement I feel for Prince Bono. This must be pure love I feel for him. Not just regular human lovewhich passes, I mean pure love that one that survives space, time and distance like after you pass on, I can still love my Prince from beyond this realm. Ilike this kind of love, nothing can stop it or break it, or corrupt it, or destroy it. It survives because it is clean love.

The Word of the Day is: "God Is Magnificent", Bono Magnifies God. God moves thru Bono and he is worthy.

What!? Sorry, but I tried to stick with it and got bored about half way through.

Obviously you will disagree, but I think Bono would be very disappointed and embarassed to hear you talk about him this way. He is just a man like the rest ofus and has fallen short of the glory of God. Move away from your Idolatory and fix your eyes on the only one that is worthy of praise and adoration, the LordJesus.

Anyone have any opinions on the song?

Phil wrote:
Hi everyone. After the first few times I listened to Magnificent I realised it is about Jesus. The song is packed with biblical content. Here are some examples. 'We were born to be together' refers to the relationship between man and God before sin entered the world. Jesus came to pay for that sin and reunite those who accept Him as Lord and Saviour. 'Only love can leave such a mark ... heal such a scar'. This refers to Jesus love by dying for the elect on the cross as having such an impact on people's lives and healing the scar of sin that separates us from God. 'Making and joyful noise' and 'magnifying the Lord' are both verses from the Bible (Psalms, I think). 'Justified, till we die, you and I will magnify The Magnificent'. Justification is a biblical term for those that are made right with God through accepting the Lord Jesus are their Lord and Saviour. When we are justified, our role is to Magnify the Lord and bring glory to His name - 'The Magnificent'!

Jesus is certainly Magnificent to me.happy.gif

Yes. No doubts. Magnificent is talking about Jesus. Its a song of faith and devotion and gratitude to Jesus.

I didn't get any of that from Magnificent, you get what you want from the lyrics everyone interupts them differently..... each to their own

The song brings to my mind the Magnificat

About the Magnificat

The Magnificat [Latin: magnifies], also called the Canticle of Mary, is recorded in the Gospel of Luke (1:46-55). It is the Virgin Mary's joyous prayer inresponse to her cousin Elizabeth's greeting (Luke 1: 41-45). This great hymn forms part of the Church's prayer in the Divine Office (Liturgy of theHours). When it is recited as part of the Divine Office, it is followed by the Gloria Patri ("Glory be"). The traditional sung Magnificat is Latinplainchant. One of the hymn's most glorious musical renditions is the version of the Magnificat by J.S. Bach.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church describes the Magnificat as "the song both of the Mother of God and of the Church" and explains thisprayer's significance:

Mary's prayer is revealed to us at the dawning of the fullness of time. Before the Incarnation of the Son of God, and before the outpouring of the HolySpirit, her prayer cooperates in a unique way with the Father's plan of loving kindness: at the Annunciation, for Christ's conception; at Pentecost,for the formation of the Church, His Body. In the faith of His humble handmaid, the Gift of God found the acceptance He had awaited from the beginning of time.She whom the Almighty made "full of grace" responds by offering her whole being: "Behold I am the handmaid of the Lord; let it be [done] to meaccording to Thy word". "Fiat": this is Christian prayer: to be wholly Gods' because He is wholly ours.

The Prayer if you are interested

My soul magnifies the Lord,

And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.

For He has regarded the low estate of His handmaiden,

For behold, henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

For He who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is His name. And His mercy is on those who fear Him from generation to generation.

He has shown strength with His arm:

He has scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.

He has put down the mighty from their thrones,

and exalted those of low degree.

He has filled the hungry with good things;

and the rich He has sent empty away.

He has helped His servant Israel, in remembrance of His mercy;

As He spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and to His posterity forever.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

In the context that Bono has a Christian faith I would agree that 'Magnificent' his faith and probably more specifically about Mary's prayer inLuke's gospel.

But I would agree that Bono may feel a little embarassed about some of the posts on this thread. I am and I'm a pastor and IMHO such talk does more to putothers outside the faith off than connect with them.

I respectfully disagree since I have heard that Bono plans on an even more "contemplative" album to come. He is a faithful man who sings "I wasborn to sing for you. I didn't have a choice but to lift you up" How could he be embarassed about his faith ? Or am I completely losing the point ofyour post ?

Okay I admit that second post was too long for me to read all of and now that I have read some of it ... um wow ... maybe that is what admik was referring to ?

Kitty

Don't get me wrong I'm all for people talking about their faith especially in public but firstly we need to check that someone is listening first and2nd that our language is normal and not Christianized.

EG No-one outside of the Christian faith uses words like 'Incarnation', Prince of Peace', 'satan' let alone really knows what they mean. Tomost people this type of language sounds weird and not relevant to where they are at.

So one strange post should not preclude others from having an honest and open discussion tho.

No but I question whether a public forum for a rocl band is the most appropriate place to do so but then again thats my opinion.

U2's songs are always open to interpretation, the reason they've kept quiet about their faith is for the very reason of trying to keep from being putinto a certain category, like what seems to be happening in this thread.

U2's songs are always open to interpretation, the reason they've kept quiet about their faith is for the very reason of trying to keep from being putinto a certain category, like what seems to be happening in this thread.

RealmawakeRosa wrote:

Well, I love God, my world is mostly around living to please God. Living concious of right and wrong, living concious of good and evil, living in between this dimention and the one after you pass on, living concious that in our heart there can only live one or the other. God or Satan. I might as well say the name, I don't like to say it. But, for the light of others, one's heart can only serve one God. Our hearts either hold God, and all is godly, all of you is (your soul) lives according to the will of God and in God's Shadow, not your will, but to Surrender to his will day and night and asking for wisdom, enlightment and understanding of his works, which are incredibly amazing, mind boggling, like Prince Bono is. Because I feel this "Overwhelming feeling of Love for Bono, I actually feel ONE with Bono and God. I can't actually separate myself from Prince Bono. He influences my thoughts, moves, whether I feel sad, happy, good, or ready to take on the world. There exist one or two people who are constantly trying to stop me from using the computer or looking at him, they are jealous of the Prince. They say, I like him too much, I even have his picture on the screen of my computer. But, I don't like it when anyone intereferes with Bono. They can take or have whatever they want from me, but do not touch my Prince Bono, he is off limits. Bono does not pressure or harrass me to the point of exhaustion. If I say no it is no, not yes. I do not like anyone pressuring me into any relationship or thing I am currently enjoying my freedom which took a very strong man to help me get it, accept it, and start living a sort of normal life, I am not going to lose it for anyone who wants to come and control me, manipulate me and try to remove my Prince out of me. That is one crazy thing. My Prince is not even here physically, he is the only good man I can see as being worthy of me, even if just as a friend. All other man must prove they are worthy of me and have the spiritual balance in their lives to be able to understand me. Bono is very "in Tune" with my vibrations. Bono shines like a light, I can't replace Bono with anyone downhere. He is unique, special, one Prince in the Universe. So, he is married, has a family and I respect him even more for this, so therefore, he is very sacred to me, I want nothing that makes me feel happy if it causes anyone or his energy negative vibrations from me. He is first, I am second, before me, all of his things have priority over my things, including my feelings. I need him to be happy, content, One with God, in this state, I can share with him his happiness from here. But if he is sad, sick, unhappy, it surely will hit me very hard like it is happening to me. This is why his health, happiness, Oneness with God, living God, is so important to me, I could surely die of pain and suffering and sorrow if something were to go wrong with him.

The song Magnificent only Magnifies God and allows the entire world to add one and one equals two. Bono Magnifies God, I seen all Magnified thru Bono, so finally the Prince can see that I am one and one does equal two and that he is what I see him as being, someone who is blessed by God, living in the shadow of God, more than almost all humanity, Bono has touched base with God and I can't deny that I am his witness downhere. We all need a witness to our work down here for God. Especially if you are someone like "Bono" who is very much embedded with this world thru his music, his fame, his worldly position , his status, but remains faithful thru it all to God, though he can easily get lost or separated, even get attacked by invisible dark forces, God carries Bono and U2 thru it all with harmony and his powerful protection. Believe me, there is one strong man of faith amongst us in this realm, that man is Bono.

This song, appears to be aligned with all that I've already seen with the Prince a million miles away from me. This is very hard for me to say. The Prince is not here physically, close to where I am. This is extremely hard and makes me very sad, I feel like I want to go to church and be a Nun, what I truly aspired to be, so I don't feel this thing that I feel inside, like I am dying to feel him but he is not here, is a horrible feeling, missing someone who is not here, you can't have that person not even for 5 minutes, I am trying to meet him, this will help me cope, with the "Bono" inside me. but a certain priest stood in my way because of this black and red dress I worn. It was the dress, the attention it caught, lead him to think I was going to be married, have many children as he said, but I wanted to be a nun since I was very young. I grew up dedicated to church, even being a member of the churches our Lady of Fatima prayer group, no one ever could stop me from my service to the Church and to my beloved God. God is my realm, my existence, I am in his creation, I am part of it. Bono, the star is very important to me. He is reality, my identity, constantly reminding of who I am, how I am, why I am, he brings me light and hope. This love for Bono has made me feel sometimes like a fool, and like a queen, and like Realm, he is real, you are still here, he is here, only that he is physically separated from your presence. That my friends, kills me inside, I hate not having him close to me, here, even if just lurking around, walking about the streets, around the corner of my house, just here, closeby. A good friend is hard to find. With this I say much.

Bono, is like a missing link for me. I am an orphan, with 8 sisters, 3 brothers, 6 boys and I girl named Delilah, 2 are adult age, 4 are in school, lili (Delilah) is my princess, who is a star, but I need an agent, someone who knows how to read contracts and protect her interest and her, she was offered a contract for commercials for 2 years., but at that time my sister was in her last days; I was suffering to much for my sister; my sister Hilda, she was the closest to me, even had the same mold on her neck like me, my best friend, like my mother, I miss her so much. But, I can only do so much and go so far. I am sick with this painful thing, that is killing me little by little, I get relief from Prince Bono. When I see his image, my body becomes very receptive to him. I feel like I am being renewed inside and out. No need for make up here. I usually don't wear make up, my skin is clear golden brown, make up takes away from me. I like natural me. I feel like he reinforces my lifeforce, my soul, that which makes me be alive. Its something deep within me. One might say, where is there a man in Realm's life. Well, there are those who are interested, but the problem is that none of them can take the Prince out of my soul. They can be good partners, but none of them are humble like my Prince. They can be here physically with me, but the Prince is here in a more complete way. I can love the Prince and exist and be totally very happy and feel no loneliness because I am concious that my Prince is somewhere lurking in this world, in the same time, place that I am. Bono also has the pitch, the voice, that is like "embedded in me. He is a man I can't exactly describe my feelings completely for him. I have him as a Sun. He is light, a guide or sorts, a spiridual being that is within me. He exist in me constantly. I am always aware of Bono, he is never out of my heart or thoughts for too long. (Note: I also got my friend who is a judge, now he listens to U2, I told him, Bono is good for our healths. U2 are better than doctors.)he gave me a ride home, and he listened to U2. I was very happy, since he didn't even know who U2 was about two months ago.

I don't feel loneliness. I don't have this depression kind of feeling. I feel comfort in being alone, enjoy my home, peace, my tea, but my time is very important to me, I like to spend my time reading or listening to Bono speak, listening to his voice. I grow with Bono inside. I also feel him even closer, his voice like when I read his article for the NY time, which by the way, news is not good if it isn't good news, but I found that I like his editorials. I read and I listen to his voice thru my reading like I am actually hearing him. I really really love to read my Prince's writings. I imagine that I could sit for hours on end, watching him and listening to him speak or read a book or the Bible, I would enjoy everything with him, I also, like to imagine him sitting on a chair somewhere in Africa, his favorite place for spreading love, and with his guitar, playing and singing, and I would be there next to him, listening to him play and sing. What joy, what love, what excitement I feel for Prince Bono. This must be pure love I feel for him. Not just regular human love which passes, I mean pure love that one that survives space, time and distance like after you pass on, I can still love my Prince from beyond this realm. I like this kind of love, nothing can stop it or break it, or corrupt it, or destroy it. It survives because it is clean love.

The Word of the Day is: "God Is Magnificent", Bono Magnifies God. God moves thru Bono and he is worthy.

You go Rosa........

basher1 wrote:

RealmawakeRosa wrote:

Well, I love God, my world is mostly around living to please God. Living concious of right and wrong, living concious of good and evil, living in between this dimention and the one after you pass on, living concious that in our heart there can only live one or the other. God or Satan. I might as well say the name, I don't like to say it. But, for the light of others, one's heart can only serve one God. Our hearts either hold God, and all is godly, all of you is (your soul) lives according to the will of God and in God's Shadow, not your will, but to Surrender to his will day and night and asking for wisdom, enlightment and understanding of his works, which are incredibly amazing, mind boggling, like Prince Bono is. Because I feel this "Overwhelming feeling of Love for Bono, I actually feel ONE with Bono and God. I can't actually separate myself from Prince Bono. He influences my thoughts, moves, whether I feel sad, happy, good, or ready to take on the world. There exist one or two people who are constantly trying to stop me from using the computer or looking at him, they are jealous of the Prince. They say, I like him too much, I even have his picture on the screen of my computer. But, I don't like it when anyone intereferes with Bono. They can take or have whatever they want from me, but do not touch my Prince Bono, he is off limits. Bono does not pressure or harrass me to the point of exhaustion. If I say no it is no, not yes. I do not like anyone pressuring me into any relationship or thing I am currently enjoying my freedom which took a very strong man to help me get it, accept it, and start living a sort of normal life, I am not going to lose it for anyone who wants to come and control me, manipulate me and try to remove my Prince out of me. That is one crazy thing. My Prince is not even here physically, he is the only good man I can see as being worthy of me, even if just as a friend. All other man must prove they are worthy of me and have the spiritual balance in their lives to be able to understand me. Bono is very "in Tune" with my vibrations. Bono shines like a light, I can't replace Bono with anyone downhere. He is unique, special, one Prince in the Universe. So, he is married, has a family and I respect him even more for this, so therefore, he is very sacred to me, I want nothing that makes me feel happy if it causes anyone or his energy negative vibrations from me. He is first, I am second, before me, all of his things have priority over my things, including my feelings. I need him to be happy, content, One with God, in this state, I can share with him his happiness from here. But if he is sad, sick, unhappy, it surely will hit me very hard like it is happening to me. This is why his health, happiness, Oneness with God, living God, is so important to me, I could surely die of pain and suffering and sorrow if something were to go wrong with him.

The song Magnificent only Magnifies God and allows the entire world to add one and one equals two. Bono Magnifies God, I seen all Magnified thru Bono, so finally the Prince can see that I am one and one does equal two and that he is what I see him as being, someone who is blessed by God, living in the shadow of God, more than almost all humanity, Bono has touched base with God and I can't deny that I am his witness downhere. We all need a witness to our work down here for God. Especially if you are someone like "Bono" who is very much embedded with this world thru his music, his fame, his worldly position , his status, but remains faithful thru it all to God, though he can easily get lost or separated, even get attacked by invisible dark forces, God carries Bono and U2 thru it all with harmony and his powerful protection. Believe me, there is one strong man of faith amongst us in this realm, that man is Bono.

This song, appears to be aligned with all that I've already seen with the Prince a million miles away from me. This is very hard for me to say. The Prince is not here physically, close to where I am. This is extremely hard and makes me very sad, I feel like I want to go to church and be a Nun, what I truly aspired to be, so I don't feel this thing that I feel inside, like I am dying to feel him but he is not here, is a horrible feeling, missing someone who is not here, you can't have that person not even for 5 minutes, I am trying to meet him, this will help me cope, with the "Bono" inside me. but a certain priest stood in my way because of this black and red dress I worn. It was the dress, the attention it caught, lead him to think I was going to be married, have many children as he said, but I wanted to be a nun since I was very young. I grew up dedicated to church, even being a member of the churches our Lady of Fatima prayer group, no one ever could stop me from my service to the Church and to my beloved God. God is my realm, my existence, I am in his creation, I am part of it. Bono, the star is very important to me. He is reality, my identity, constantly reminding of who I am, how I am, why I am, he brings me light and hope. This love for Bono has made me feel sometimes like a fool, and like a queen, and like Realm, he is real, you are still here, he is here, only that he is physically separated from your presence. That my friends, kills me inside, I hate not having him close to me, here, even if just lurking around, walking about the streets, around the corner of my house, just here, closeby. A good friend is hard to find. With this I say much.

Bono, is like a missing link for me. I am an orphan, with 8 sisters, 3 brothers, 6 boys and I girl named Delilah, 2 are adult age, 4 are in school, lili (Delilah) is my princess, who is a star, but I need an agent, someone who knows how to read contracts and protect her interest and her, she was offered a contract for commercials for 2 years., but at that time my sister was in her last days; I was suffering to much for my sister; my sister Hilda, she was the closest to me, even had the same mold on her neck like me, my best friend, like my mother, I miss her so much. But, I can only do so much and go so far. I am sick with this painful thing, that is killing me little by little, I get relief from Prince Bono. When I see his image, my body becomes very receptive to him. I feel like I am being renewed inside and out. No need for make up here. I usually don't wear make up, my skin is clear golden brown, make up takes away from me. I like natural me. I feel like he reinforces my lifeforce, my soul, that which makes me be alive. Its something deep within me. One might say, where is there a man in Realm's life. Well, there are those who are interested, but the problem is that none of them can take the Prince out of my soul. They can be good partners, but none of them are humble like my Prince. They can be here physically with me, but the Prince is here in a more complete way. I can love the Prince and exist and be totally very happy and feel no loneliness because I am concious that my Prince is somewhere lurking in this world, in the same time, place that I am. Bono also has the pitch, the voice, that is like "embedded in me. He is a man I can't exactly describe my feelings completely for him. I have him as a Sun. He is light, a guide or sorts, a spiridual being that is within me. He exist in me constantly. I am always aware of Bono, he is never out of my heart or thoughts for too long. (Note: I also got my friend who is a judge, now he listens to U2, I told him, Bono is good for our healths. U2 are better than doctors.)he gave me a ride home, and he listened to U2. I was very happy, since he didn't even know who U2 was about two months ago.

I don't feel loneliness. I don't have this depression kind of feeling. I feel comfort in being alone, enjoy my home, peace, my tea, but my time is very important to me, I like to spend my time reading or listening to Bono speak, listening to his voice. I grow with Bono inside. I also feel him even closer, his voice like when I read his article for the NY time, which by the way, news is not good if it isn't good news, but I found that I like his editorials. I read and I listen to his voice thru my reading like I am actually hearing him. I really really love to read my Prince's writings. I imagine that I could sit for hours on end, watching him and listening to him speak or read a book or the Bible, I would enjoy everything with him, I also, like to imagine him sitting on a chair somewhere in Africa, his favorite place for spreading love, and with his guitar, playing and singing, and I would be there next to him, listening to him play and sing. What joy, what love, what excitement I feel for Prince Bono. This must be pure love I feel for him. Not just regular human love which passes, I mean pure love that one that survives space, time and distance like after you pass on, I can still love my Prince from beyond this realm. I like this kind of love, nothing can stop it or break it, or corrupt it, or destroy it. It survives because it is clean love.

You go Rosa........

I second that wink.gif

Erin Go Bragh less wrote:

basher1 wrote:

RealmawakeRosa wrote:

You go Rosa........

I second that wink.gif

If anyone has been a fan of U2 for any time at all, you already know that there are MANY, many references to God, Jesus and their faith in numerous songs,going all the way back to the beginnings of their careers. How come all of a sudden it's like a new revelation? Maybe it's because there are so manynew fans? Either way, don't go overboard with it. U2 are a rock band that has religion, that's why they are SO GREAT!!!!