Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

promans

Lord Jesus is "The Magnificent"

My Prince Bono is perfect, he always gets it right. I don't understand everything, but the Prince is always on the money when it comes to the future of things. I think the writer writes the song, my Prince figures if its right for the time and place. He is such a presice constant man. I love him, he walks right into the future, he makes his plans, entrance into the next project, I enjoy walking with him into the path of his projects which are to come in the future. Its like I am with him and know his inner plans and moves. I like Bono, I really do, he is so admirable, so clear, that my energy just feels his moves. What a genius he is, I know I will never meet or find anyone in this century like my Prince Bono. He is simple like an exotic flower in my fathers rivers in DR and mysterious as the kings of Egypt in times past. What an exotic man, what an exotic Prince he is, one can only love him more everyday. His energy is "clean and pure", very addictive. I like that. Keeps me hungry for more of him.

realmawake

Of course, my Prince is not God, but he is part of God, created by God in his perfect design. Given many talents and powers, Bono is a powerful Man Prince. I don't think he is God, but I love him so as being an extension of God. Not all man command love and affection and respect and admiration as he does. He exalts God, therefore, he gets Realm's unconditional Pure Love. Pure Love for a man with God's grace. He is a normal man as are the other men of the band, but I suppose, the other 3 are taking care of their daisies too. I hope they are not neglecting the daisies. As these daisies purpose is to serve them in a clean pure energy form, pure love that elevates them in the spiritual realm. Prince Bono, well he is the leader, the one, the light for many, me included. One cannot disattach oneself from the Prince, I am the sheep, he is the master. He does not have to be here physicallyk of course, me being just a human being, I have my weakness that comes out of me, the desire to have him close to me, that is my human weakness, calling Bono so I can enjoy his energy from closer, he is a delight, his voice, his pitch is delirious. He is such an energy force, all positive, I love his energy, I need his energy, the truth being told. He is adorable. A great great man, being an artist is only half the story of the Prince. He is so much more. Its in his person, he holds the most loving essence a human can possibly ever feel. I tell you, he is a carnal man, with an essence of a true King, with life extending energies, with clean pure heart, God and Bono are very close, thats my experience. Its because of Bono's essence, God is always in the midst. God must be very proud of my Prince, he has and is doing very well considering the negative experiences we all have had to endure because of the "terrorist" killing other people like animals, not God's children, cutting peoples neck, stealing the innocense of the children,  killing in God's name, those are evil people. God is a God of Love, Pure Love. God's creation is beautiful, just look at my Prince, beautiful body, beautiful eyes, enchanting voice, enchanting pitch, causes trances, provokes love to be created, heals the sick, if I had to choose, being alive as I am and sleeping forever with the Prince in my dreams with me, I take my dream. There my soul is happy because he is there. Right now, he is not. That is evil to deal with. Believe me, he is such a gentlemen. In my dreams, he signifies Love, power, strengh, doctor, healer, Realm's Prince.

The Gospel of John begins by acknowledging Jesus, the Word as God: “In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the word was God.â€

Jn 8:58-59 “Jesus said to them, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.’â€

“I am†in Scripture is the preeminent way God identifies Himself. See Ex 3:14

Jn 10:38 “the Father and I are one.â€

Jn 12:45 “..whoever sees me sees he one who sent me.â€

Jn 20:28 Jesus accepts Thomas’ profession of faith: “My Lord and my God!â€

Col 2:9 “For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily..â€

Tit 2:13 “awaiting our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christâ€

Col 1:15 "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation."

It is Apostolic teaching, passed down and guided by the Holy Spirit.

like beth i respect everyones religion and believes!

but that last quote says it : the image of god (like we say bout a daughter to her mother, son to his father....) and bein the first born of creation... that must mean he (jesus) was created by who else than his father? he was a firstborn: thats a son, not the same person, but very close like father and son often are..

and cause scriptures state; god wasnt created, but just always had been and always will be... that line cant be bout him?

The lyrics of No line on the horizon are to be deciphered, I think there is a prophecy, we must wait until 18th of june. The u2 members must to fight against a secret and powerful enemy. The first song when the lyrics said about a horizon really is about a black hole in the sky where is this enemy, all it is metaphoric. The lyrics of the rest of the songs, most of them, are symbolics too. We must decipher by ourselves because Bono and the Edge can not say a word of this secret. There is no an official interpretation of Magnificient at last, I think nowadays He is a unknow person, the unknow caller, but soon, He could begin his public live to become the first president of all the planet Earth, this is his destiny and u2 member know it, but there is an enemy who must lost the throne. Who is the ancient Prince of World?
Huh>???whatcha talkin about willis???

I'm a Christian, not only in my faith but also in my culture, when I heard Magnificent for the first time lots of art works, songs, paintings, poetry and also prayers resounded in my mind; knowing as I do about U2, especially Bono and Edge, I'm quite sure they are expressing their love for God in the song, what I'm not so sure about is that their concept of God is as narrow as some people seem to have here, I don't think they have any intention of excluding anyone because of their faith, quite the contrary, not even if we don't have any faith, everybody can enjoy and feel it, but at the same time they make a strong statement about theirs, perhaps the most blatant they've ever made and they've made quite a few. But, as always happens in art, the exact meaning of a piece of art depends not only on the author and the piece of art itself, but also on the audience, so we're free to interpret it the way we want and nobody can tell us we are wrong.

hmm all i'm going to say about this thread that Magnificent is my fave song on NLOTH

the rest i'll keep to myself

wouldn't wanna offend anyone

unless you ask

hehe

hmm all i'm going to say about this thread that Magnificent is my fave song on NLOTH

unless you ask

hehe

I am talking about a new Messiah (Magnificient) no Jesus, no Mahoma no Budah (they are in the past times) but just the last avatar of the final times propheticed by the prophecies of all the tradicional religions. You can called him Maitreya, Kalki, Mahdi, the Lamb, Horus, White Pahana,

Magnificient is behind U2 members because they are openning his way to come to us and the time to begin his public life is near.

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

360nkfloyd']The lyrics of No line on the horizon are to be deciphered, I think there is a prophecy, we must wait until 18th of june. The u2 members must to fight against a secret and powerful enemy. The first song when the lyrics said about a horizon really is about a black hole in the sky where is this enemy, all it is metaphoric. The lyrics of the rest of the songs, most of them, are symbolics too. We must decipher by ourselves because Bono and the Edge can not say a word of this secret. There is no an official interpretation of Magnificient at last, I think nowadays He is a unknow person, the unknow caller, but soon, He could begin his public live to become the first president of all the planet Earth, this is his destiny and u2 member know it, but there is an enemy who must lost the throne. Who is the ancient Prince of World?

Huh>???whatcha talkin about willis???

laugh.gif hi, little arnold (or is that political incorrect to say?)!!

unless you ask

hehe

I agree Claire - it is a great song! I loved it from first hearing it and live it was truely magnificent!!! The video is cool too! All of them (but especially Bono ) lookng relaxed and happy and hot - lol!!!