Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jesaia

No Paid Subscriber Forum Access (Merged)

Just try clicking on the Community button instead of trying to log-in -- sometimes it lets you come in that way.

I have e-mailed and called and I am getting no help. I still can't access the subscriber forum. Any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem with the subscriber forum, I paid and I am still in the free member forum. It is still asking me to upgrade when I already paidfor membership last night.

I have the same issue... no access to the Paid Subscriber Forum

There have been tech issues here since the launch of the new site. Many subscribers have problems accessing the paid members forum and there are other glitchesassociated with the forum as well when you do finally make it in. Try going to the help page and try the suggestions under there for access problems. You canalso try downloading and using Motzilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer as a web browser. I have no idea if that will help but it's suppose to be abetter browser than Internet Explorer and faster too. My third suggestion, on the help page at the bottom you will see a contact us area. Fill that out and aTech should get a hold of you to hopefully fix your issues. If not, post here and request Moderator assistance. They may be able to look into getting a Tech tocontacting you to fix your access issues. Good luck

Shannon wrote:

There have been tech issues here since the launch of the new site. Many subscribers have problems accessing the paid members forum and there are other glitches associated with the forum as well when you do finally make it in. Try going to the help page and try the suggestions under there for access problems. You can also try downloading and using Motzilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer as a web browser. I have no idea if that will help but it's suppose to be a better browser than Internet Explorer and faster too. My third suggestion, on the help page at the bottom you will see a contact us area. Fill that out and a Tech should get a hold of you to hopefully fix your issues. If not, post here and request Moderator assistance. They may be able to look into getting a Tech to contacting you to fix your access issues. Good luck

Thanks for your advice... I will write thru the HELP area.

Any problems with tehc issues should be addressed thru the CONTACT US form in the HELP PAGE. There is a drop down menu there, which covers most of the issueswe have.

Also, make sure to include your order #, and your password and login (username) to the account so they can try and replicate the problem

If after 2 weeks, still nothing, then and only then drop me a note and include all your relevant information

Baja

I have addressed my ongoing technical issues thru the HELP as requested by Bajagirl. I got an email from Fan Fire Order Help (several days later) requestingthat I reply with my user name and password so they can troubleshoot my issue. SIMPLE RIGHT??

I reply to the email... and it gets BOUNCED BACK!!!!

DOES ANYONE GIVE A DAMN HOW POORLY THIS SITE IS OPERATED????? CAN PROBLEMS EVER BE RESOLVED HERE????

Dan

:o(

Send the requested info and previous correspondance via Contact Us form.

Do you now have the information you need to fix my issues??? Dan

Dan001 wrote:

I have addressed my ongoing technical issues thru the HELP as requested by Bajagirl. I got an email from Fan Fire Order Help (several days later) requesting that I reply with my user name and password so they can troubleshoot my issue. SIMPLE RIGHT??

DOES ANYONE GIVE A DAMN HOW POORLY THIS SITE IS OPERATED????? CAN PROBLEMS EVER BE RESOLVED HERE????

Dan

:o
(

I just received the following email from U2 Customer Service in response to my NOT being able to get on the PAID SUBSCRIBER FORUM...

Dear Dan,

Thank you for your email. Please note, I have just logged into your WebMail account with no problems. Please check your Internet Provided/Browser and tryagain.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at orderhelp@U2.com or one of the following numbers: 1-800-615-1324 or 1-916-414-2921. Our customerservice representatives available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Sincerely,

Zarina

U2.com Customer Service

SOMEBODY PLEASE KILL ME!!!

Dan001 wrote:

Do you now have the information you need to fix my issues??? Dan
Dan001 wrote:

I have addressed my ongoing technical issues thru the HELP as requested by Bajagirl. I got an email from Fan Fire Order Help (several days later) requesting that I reply with my user name and password so they can troubleshoot my issue. SIMPLE RIGHT??

Dan

:o
(

I still cannot access the paid subscriber forum. I have contacted you through HELP numerous times! Can this problem please be corrected sometime soon?? Thankyou, Dan

I have the same problem since beginning of March.

I have send severals times all the informations required but......... I'm still here :-)

I also phoned and the only answer I received was to be patient.

No access to the paid forum and no answer to my problem........but my credit card has been charged since 24/02/2009.

I don't think it is a correct commercial behaviour........

Obviously the problem can't be fixed... and won't ever be fixed! We have paid our money and we just have to live with it! I have written countlesstimes and most of my requests are ignored. A GOOD company provides GOOD customer service to RESOLVE PROBLEMS for their PAYING CUSTOMERS!!

Now it appears that any request I make is being ignored! Is this any way to treat a paying customer???

I just got an email from Rosa at FanFire stating that she had no problem logging onto my u2.com account_74615. Then she proceeded to send me a new PASSWORD!!

OH MY GOD!!!! Are you kidding me???? I just want to be able to get on the PAID SUBSCRIBER FORUM!!! I AM A PAID SUBSCRIBER!

I have NEVER HAD A PROBLEM logging on to the damn site!!!

WHAT A FREAKIN JOKE THIS IS!!!

I still have no access to the PAID SUBSCRIBER FORUM... and Fanfire has changed my login password for some reason...

Dan

I cannot reset my password now! It was reset by a Fanfire employee! Is anyone ever going to help me with my numerous issues???

I finally got access about three weeks ago. Before that I tried everything, posted here, sent emails, called Fanfire. ..you name it. What finally worked is calling Fanfire and asking for a supervisor. don't just accept any phone operator, they don't know anything! Ittook him only a few minuted to get me access. I'm betting the fix was in place a long time and no one ever sent me an email.

Angel Eyes wrote:

I finally got access about three weeks ago. Before that I tried everything, posted here, sent emails, called Fanfire. . .you name it. What finally worked is calling Fanfire and asking for a supervisor. don't just accept any phone operator, they don't know anything! It took him only a few minuted to get me access. I'm betting the fix was in place a long time and no one ever sent me an email.

Thanks Angel Eyes... I will try this! Nothing else has worked up to now...happy.gif

I phoned fanfire yesterday and I was told that they will send an email telling me what to do !!!!!!

Same answer as the 09/04/09......... still waiting mad.gif

I too have called Fanfire SEVERAL times. They won't ever let me speak to a supervisor! They tell me that I will receive an email in 1 to 2 days... and INEVER DO!

Why do they constantly put you on hold when you call them?? SO DAMN ANNOYING!

They really don't have a clue...

Dan