Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

i like odd things , hey la woman do you have msn , trying to get a few friends on here on my msn if you want to find me look at my msn in bono folder............

Cool...thanks for the invite! Maybe we should start an odd things you do thread, or has that been done before??! Don't know how many of us there are?? Or odd things you do when you're drunk thread?! No...we'd get kicked off, wouldn't we?? See, that was an odd thing to say..... ; )

yeah kewl , odd thing when im drunk , well dont get drunk anymore but i've done something i cant share on here but its pretty funny.......will share one day .........

Try the connection...........

Hello! Just popped in after cleaning our bedroom and bathroom - nearly all done. Priniting of a coupleof application letters and then using them to help me write this new one. I reallyhope i get it. It is a 40% pay cut from teaching salary but the experience and what it can lead to will be worth in in the end as it will put me in the direction i want my career to go in whilst still being involved in schools and disaffected kids. think i'll be needing a giant coffee to go with it!

Hope you're all well xxx

Hey zhivvy , good all your cleaning is almost done , still waiting for my daughter to clean her room ............Anyway hope you get a job asap , whats it like in england for employment ?

Ps, are you on msn , cause if you are ive left my details in the bono folder is interested ..............thats if you get time with all that cleaning lol , next you'll be in the shed lol sorting out hubbies junk ,hehehe

No the garage is his area, i refuse to go in there. Under no circumstance will i ever wnter that garage!!! Nice feeling though that cupboards etc... have been tidied out and lots sent to the charity shops etc... Makes me feel more relaxed. Not on msn at the mo - sorry!

I wouldnt clean the garage either.....lol

morning , had a crappy sleep and am pretty moody this morning , but listening to the radio dont think thats gonna change things though..........

Whats happening? *fake smiles*:):(

been out to the supermarket whilst my husband watched the rugby and bought a few little christmas presents, watched a bit of tv. Sitting here with the heating on, still cold, listening to the wind and rain outside - it hasn't stopped for days. Guess we're luckier than those in the north of England who have been flooded out of their homes etc...

I thought winter time was icy ad snow  - i like that!!

I like the ice and snow as well but not only that , I like the warm weather we have here in W Australia.............

send some of the warm weather to us please!

Sending the suns caress and warmth to your lands of torrents and gusty floods hoping the tempest waters disolve into the atmosphere.........

thank you, hoping to wake up tomorrow to the clear skies which you've sent!! off to sleep now, getting late x

Finished a glass of apple juice after a long day at work where I snagged a fleece sheet set which was on sale.  I couldn't resist the great deal on sheet sets because in E. Washington the choices during the fall/winter includes, flannel, fleece or freeze LOL!!!

I'm not a real fan of creme soda, but I am sitting here desperate for bubbles. So, I drink diet A & W Creme Soda, wishing it was a diet coke instead!

lol , u2lawoman,

hi everyone be in later going to have a nap now feel exhausted like ive given birth to triplets and feel like balling my eyes out , so ill see you's all later when im feeling happier and better...........

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

x

ok am back , cant get to sleep , so got radio on and going to make me a tea.......

Whats happening ?

any jokes to cheer me up or something ?

x

Just having a coffee after a shower trying to wake up - really struggling sleeping at the moment. I'm guessing linked to no work and worry - I'm sure it'll sort itself out again soon. No jokes for you sorry 123, can never remember, should have checked on here before my daughter went to school, she has loads, and kids jokes make me giggle. And happy today as i'm not going to clean out any cupboards!! Of into the centre in about an hour, (my husband's family are here) to buy a couple of christmas gifts, then i need to get my daughter some new tap dancing shoes (her feet grow too quickly) and this eve is her swimming class so i can go and watch that. And I will finally get that application finished!

Leaving for town at 6 pm , dropping kids in town for river cruise , year 10 river cruise , fun for them :)