Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Haha! yeah, they're kinda stuck in the music they heard before all of us came along... unfortunately U2 was not among that music :-(

Brushed my teeth (sorry lawoman. no more food tonight) and i'm off to bed! Sweet dreams everyone!

xxx

btw, so funny one of your brothers having the same name!! how are the other ones called? maybe more similarities there!

It's Paden(boy), Greta(girl), Liesl(me:)), Isaac(boy), Molly(girl), Sasha(girl), Hi'ilani(girl), Esther(girl), Silas(boy), Levi(boy). So actually 10 of us... lol =) And i've already got the younger ones loving U2!! =D

..7of you at home...wow ... i do admire your parents, vertigoed.. and i do see why they're not U2 fans ... or loving all the other music you posted ... they simply dont have time for that!!!

i just finished first cup of coffee, hope that helps for the rambling..wink.gif

Vertigoed has a lot to handle there. Been there..I come from a pack of 8 and I'm sure there is plenty of noise around to take the place of music. And Barbara, I love the rambling...in fact I ramble quite alot, just try to limit my words a lot around here. I'm famous for saying too much. My boss told me the same thing the other day...haha..yeah..the nerve of that guy..??? And sometimes. the look on his face, while I'm talking..lol...He's one of those less words..get to the point boss. But, here in the Zoo, I can ramble and talk all I want, and he ain't gonna stop me or gimme wierd looks!! So..carry on...and pass the chips!! roll.gif

What a day i've had today , first of all daughter did'nt shut car door properly last night so weak battery went flat last night , so when ready to go to work I couldnt , then RAC came and gave me a jump start but could'ntr run the car for 30 mins had to go to work , had a great day at work but when ready to go home of coarse there wasnt enough charge from this morning so again call RAC and another jump start , am now happily home waiting again for RAC lol this time there bringing me a 24 month warrenty battery , woohoo , and batteries are just not cheap! anyway waiting for a knock on the door............

Hav'nt even had a drink.........

LOL listening to the radio their playing , Dont pay the ferry man ( dont pay the RAC guy ) lol

Wow its been busy in here while ive been gone , u2lawoman add to tyhe list ferrero rochers , red bull , hot jerky , beer , and potato chips oh and choc chip cookies ;o)

missed you all

xxx

x

What a day i've had today , first of all daughter did'nt shut car door properly last night so weak battery went flat last night , so when ready to go to work I couldnt , then RAC came and gave me a jump start but could'ntr run the car for 30 mins had to go to work , had a great day at work but when ready to go home of coarse there wasnt enough charge from this morning so again call RAC and another jump start , am now happily home waiting again for RAC lol this time there bringing me a 24 month warrenty battery , woohoo , and batteries are just not cheap! anyway waiting for a knock on the door............

Hav'nt even had a drink.........

LOL listening to the radio their playing , Dont pay the ferry man ( dont pay the RAC guy ) lol

Wow its been busy in here while ive been gone , u2lawoman add to tyhe list ferrero rochers , red bull , hot jerky , beer , and potato chips oh and choc chip cookies ;o)

missed you all

xxx

x

Sorry you had a day. I guess your RAC is like my Triple AAA. Those guys are great when you need em, huh?!  I've been having car troubles too. First my son's car, then my Volkwagen Beetle had a nail in the tire and it made my bug..drive all over the place, so I  had to take it during my lunch to get fixed. It's like, once you say "out loud" that your car is doing fine. Then the super goblins hear that and they go and put a nail in your tire...Ugh..I  hate that!! No..really..I'm not crazy..it happens everytime!! So..avoid saying that at all costs...haha and save it for those Chocolate Chip Cookies!! smile.gif

See ya all later!! : )

well have to go now got to go to my dads , but I know what you mean u2lawoman, be in later , late late tonight if I wake up again lol

bye

dont forget mums always there , to chat to , just tell het to tell me or she wont............

bye

xo

OMG, vertigoed!! your parents just beaten our friends, they have nine kids! funny thing is when we first knew them they had 8, and their last name is Achten and the dutch word for eight is Acht, so their name referred to the amount of kids.. but then 6 years after they gotten the last one, the mother gave birth to her 9th child (one week after the eldest daughter gotten her 2nd baby!) so we teased them about how they had to change their name to Negenen (negen is dutch for nine!)

so nice we can ramble on in here!! (which i just did above...i guess...grin.gif) my love and kids give me that look too, from time to time, LAwoman... but they cant st me either..cant hold us down!!

sorry for your carproblems, 123 also... alot of flat batteries around here too, due to weatheof course.. but happy o say, our car pulled through just fine! (such a loyal little beast)

Hi everyone , in early , meeting just finished , ..........
Vertigoed , how old are you ?????
 Love to see your picture .....Tell us about yourself?

Had a good night but drank too much tea and im tired but with all the tea I doubt i'll be sleeping soon but may try .............
So whats happening?

love
xx

really want to try those drinks illum but dont have them here........

but I really love my tea...........

hello you bunch of ramblers!!!! Back home after work and just popping in to say hello before I go off to shower and tidy our bedroom. My daughter is in her play room watching sleeping beauty and playing with her bunny!! I'm excited as later I am going out to collect my new laptop!!! Normally schools provide them for staff but as I'm not permenant yet not got one, and they are usually old and crap. So I have one waiting at the collection depot!! hopefully if can switch it on and find my wireless passcode my next posting on here could be from there! And I won't need to hide in my study all night, i can be downstairs!

Sounds like some of you have had hetic days with cars etc...

maybe eat some of the food off that list and you'll feel better!

xxx

like to but I wont , am going to try and lose some weight :o)

so heres to trying..........

like to but I wont , am going to try and lose some weight :o)

so heres to trying..........

That's my plan too, may we should try it togetherhappy.gif

hi girls, changed plans today: errands today, emptying wardrobes tomorrow. it was necessary, cause youngest being sick, he 'needs' pudding and yogurt and all smooth food, didnt have any of that , empty fridge and cupboards... but hey; bright side of it, i got to wear my new black boots and new jumper!!!

wow, a laptop, zhivvy! what a dream, that way you can curl up on a cosy couch and still join the rambling in here... beats sitting at a desk, even in this comfy chair!

hi girls, changed plans today: errands today, emptying wardrobes tomorrow. it was necessary, cause youngest being sick, he 'needs' pudding and yogurt and all smooth food, didnt have any of that , empty fridge and cupboards... but hey; bright side of it, i got to wear my new black boots and new jumper!!!

wow, a laptop, zhivvy! what a dream, that way you can curl up on a cosy couch and still join the rambling in here... beats sitting at a desk, even in this comfy chair!

Exactly my idea for laptop Barbara!!! Off to collect it in a minute - could be delivered, they tried today but i was out and tomorrow don't know what time I'll be home so better to go to depot and collect! Hope your son gets better soon. My daughter seems fine now, thank goodness, think it was tiredness more than anything.

[quote name=xtraspicy62]

Ohlala!! thats a nice one!!! especially for zhivvy, getting a laptop!

.... now i'm jealous... why didnt i get congrats like that for getting new glasses, hey, why didnt i???

sick.gif -thats me looking green, ugly colour of jealousy...

CONGRATULATIONS BARBARA FOR GETTING NEW GLASSES

THANX SO MUCH XTRASPICY!!! I DO LOVE YOU GIRL ohwell.gif

Vertigoed , how old are you ?????

Love to see your picture .....Tell us about yourself?

untitled.jpg This is me... Only sweet 16 ohwell.gif

child #3 in a family of 10.

Love music. It's as important as breathing to me smile.gif Prefer vinyl to discs. Love U2 and the good golden oldies.

Am a type 1 diabetic and also celiac (no cookies for meeyes.gif) I'm the drummer in a band called "Lost in the Crowd"... not the name i would've picked but it's good. We havent even played together yet LOLtongue.gif

I love reading and am homeschooled (not a homeschooler though! big differencewink.gif)

How's everyone doing? Hope your car doesnt give you anymore trouble 123!

Can we all celebrate with Bono smokin.gif I'm sure he loves your new glasses barbara!!

Thank you!!! On it right now - so silver and shiny, widescreen, built in webcam, lovely etc.... and within a few months of payments will be all mine!!!

Hey Bono careful with the champagne - don't want to damage it! Maybe we should just drink the stuff instead!

Maybe it is best if we just drink the champane instead... Dont want your new laptop to get all mussed up!!

And i'll try and get a gig in england soon... opening for U2?? sigh I'm may be a dreamer... but i'm not the only one! tongue.gif

very lovely picture, vertigoed! you look so much like an 'old' classmate of mine... maybe just the picture, but the resembling is very strong...

being a type 1 diabetic made you very responsible, maybe? that's why you come across so mature??

but i dont get the diffence between homeschooled and homeschooler? (being belgian)

so cool, you are a drummer!! like the sis from the whitestripes, love seeing her beating them drums too...