Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

okay, know it now zhiv-you have wine left-i dont-but jessika did say wine reminded her of you-that counts for something-yes i mean hognoul jessika-went in afternoon-and broke our head on the wardrobething-we were prepaired -did the planner on their website-but then we found out the one the boys had chosqen no longer available in size we need- only bought daughters wardrobe and back in few weeks for boys - it's better cause then their room be ready- another excuse to return again!!

you're from austrlia 123?!didnt get that before, always thought you were american, but now think about it you said something about perth once didnt you? wasnt thinking that through at the moment...

Just dropping in to say that im bit to busy to stay but im having a nap aroung 6 ish then be up late some time in the night or morning to pop back in..

Bye for now..

xo

Hello all! Once agian, even with my so called problem not drinking any wine - have some orange squash. need to do some school work but thought i'd just pop on here to say hello first!

hope you are all well and speak later

xxx

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']yep, never been there before but it sounds like it's a bg one !

Hmm, wine ... why did I think of you every time I had some wine when having dinner in Egypt Zhivvy ? You see, even on holiday I take all of you with me ! :-)

So nice to know you're thinking of us - will be thinking of you all when I'm in Dublin!!!!! (hopefully thinking that you'll like my pics of U2 when i see them!!) and then my easter holiday -- will have no choice but to think of you - and hopefully all have wine!!! xx

Oh yes ... Dublin ... spray something in our honor at the graffitti-wall there !

Give our boys huge huge huge {hugs} from all of us !!!  And don't forget to take a picture of the apron !