Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Conversation roller , sit and lets talk about whats going on around you ,
As for me I'm having a kilkenny and beef jerky whilst on here and dont make a fuss but I'm 33 but I dont celebrate birthdays but honestly I think likean old man , feel like a newborn baby wink.gif
So what you up to ? what are you drinking/eating and what do you hope to achieve tonight ?smile.gif

Beef jerky makes you sleepy? Where did you buy that??

I am (for the record) currently on a Zero Drycan of Grape Fruit ....erm...alcohol. On the downhill run towards the water before a crash. Tokyo shining out the window, cloud reflecting...orange tinted grey, the T.V.is blaring and I have i-tunes on pause with Peter Gabriel 'biko' ready to roll if themoment is right. Chippi is into the T.V., as we both unwind after the week.

The guitar has been banished to the corner. Had a great timelearning Unknown Caller earlier.

The windows are open and I can see that all but 3 of the neighbors have given up, or gone out. Probably out.

That is what's going on around us.

Am I to believe this is your Birthday? If so,

Happy Birthday!

and if not....

Happy Birthday!

or

å–采

pimp.gif

Thanx , revival for me but feel seedy , which I cant see why......... anyway your home sounds pretty amusing and loud...

Everybody is sleeping so I have the music down really low and I love it like this I feel I can strip bear and run run around the house withno reply..............yay........roll.gif

'IF it's gonna be that kind of party, I'm....' -Beastie Boys quote for the young folk.

Oh!...is THAT the time!?

>>>

roll.gif

Freedom not that they would stop me , its just nice to be alone sometimes.......

Hey its raining now....

2morrow thanx.....

x to you and wife , have a good one.........

I just retured from my first night out in Tallin!

My sum-up of the evening? Guiness still holds the place of the "Best Beer in the World" place for me!

but guiness does'nt like me its a bit too heavy in consistancy for me........... frown.gif

last time I had guiness it was planning to come back out....indifferent.gif

Im really sad I lost the headphones to my samsung phone and I cant get them replaced and I loved using them for music at work frown.gif now I have to find some really good mp3 or ipod thingy....

I must have dropped it somewhere and a car probly ran over themfrown.gif

well now because of that I wont enjoy work as much but there's always a good sunday drivesmile.gifthen there's music all around...

*I love my music*

anywhere.......

123love wrote:

Im really sad I lost the headphones to my samsung phone and I cant get them replaced and I loved using them for music at work
frown.gif
now I have to find some really good mp3 or ipod thingy....

I must have dropped it somewhere and a car probly ran over them
frown.gif

well now because of that I wont enjoy work as much but there's always a good sunday drive
smile.gif
then there's music all around...

*I love my music*

anywhere.......

I hear ya, I just found out some troubling news on the home front which added to my crazy day at work.

((HUGS))

drinking lime bud light. Trying to decide if I should go to my 20th high school reunion tonight...and we just had a big thunderstorm...it is HOT

bed time now , please radio play some nice music , see you all 2morrow

feel like one now...........cya later on , Please play me some nice music.......smile.gif

Not so bad. I suppose it is more the appearance of the bottle for me (I am a sucker for packaging :) ). It just looks so refreshing. It could actually do tohave more lime in it. I have one of those green plastic limes that I have squirted into the beer to add more. Yes, I DO have a plastic lemon too! Everyoneshould have one.....the lemon or lime is good in plain ice water too! mmm

..to Kirin Ichiban, in the 500ml cans to kickoff 360, getting down and dirty with Pizza forDinner...Red wine to follow!!

Here We GO!!!!

pimp.gif

hows married life treating you ? Im not married not even close to that !!!

But I can remember what it was like for me........

irrelevant to the moment..........

Anyway Im not drinking anything just quiet one tonight...........

And man has this site gone crazy since the shows have begun , kinda feel odd being from down under and not being able to go to any although the vids ar'ntbad ....

Feel lost , look that up thoroughly ok -LOST- just a thought if you have my kinda diary....

Anyway cant wait to get personal diary of the band saying how they felt after their first show * optional of course *

Play us some good music whereever , whenever , we love it ....smile.gif