Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

How did you do that ?

Anyway had tea and im going to my nieces funeralfrown.gif

join me if you can...

so really how did you do that ?

123Love,

A year ago, one of my cousins died in an accident and in my opinion, there's no greater sadness than a family losing a child.

((HUGS)))

As of now, I'm having a glass of Port wine to relax after doing 5 loads of laundry today!!!

feeling exhausted first time I got to sit down and unwind right now , brother and family must be really tired..

Well im drinking coke because I felt like something fizzy so anyway whats happening ? what are you thinking?

ok, done working for about an hour, but always on call and sending and receiving emails and phone calls 24/7-but I love this job, I can be working at liveconcert doing this.

so, Ill have a spotted cow fresh from the tapper and live music tonight at the concert I'm going to...I go out almost 7 days a week, so I can get somestress relief

xtraspicy , not drinking anything as its 4 am in the morning here although i'd like a cup of tea..

Im going to miss the forum today because I wont be in next till about 7-8 pm tonight , got lots of work to catch up on...and this morning I start work at nineam so busy today and should be sleeping well kinda...

So whats happinin?

x

As of now, I'm having a glass of port wine after watching a mini-marathon of Dark Shadows (1990's version). When I was watching the program, itbrought back sooo many memories of me starting college and being "crushed" when the gothic soap was cancelled when the plot was getting REALLY good.

I remember venting about the show's cancellation to my mom and she told me the tv stations did the same thing to her (and other DS fans) with theoriginal version in the early 70's.

I'm having Churros locos!

bOB, don't say a year sucks...maybe this one hasn't been the best one for you

but the good times should make a greater memory than the bad ones.

You have always reminded me to look at the bright side

so I'd like to do the same for you.

had to pick up daughter ,,,and soon shes going to borrow my pc for half an hour so when I log off its for half an hour...roughly..

drinking wine and im burning up toowink.gif

got to go to work at 11 am be listening to the new station till then , then its my ipodhappy.gif have a lovely night or day

xxxxxxx

hav'nt been in for ages , drinking red creaming soda eyes are bloodshot , heck nows why , and just woke up..

So whats happinin?

x

hows things ?

me I have a stomach cramp and dont want to go to work...

Drinking tea..

Whats up?

Ngative comments are either true or they have their own problems..you decifer...

((hugs))

xxxx ilum

A good hot shower relieves stress...im going to take one now...

back at 8.30 am xxxx

Yay I dont start work till 12.30 but leaving forum probly 12 am or maybe earlier ( eat )

Anyway listening to radio cup''

xxxx nice day for birds and butterflies catching or vise versa lol