Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Hya...

Just sorting out tea and then...

we're all going around Blackpool Illuminations, on a tram.

Sorri about not answering your questions last nite..

... I'd been drinking vodka@my friends house and could hardly see the screen.

heehee.

See you later when I get back.

X

who've thought of me frown.gif"> (we

so here's a song for 123Love, Rubymoon, Xtraspicy62 --

and mariabella, and mariacm, and miss major crisis, too...

Hi sea , so glad to have heard from you .

I liked your little tune , hope you like my tunes when I do post them................XO

Having a cup of tea and guess what  ? some people can do some pretty amazing things with their tongue lol , I even surprize myself ,and so can I ,easily just didnt want to say * winks *  but personally sheesh wild thoughts ...........

so hows the family ?

whats happening , could it have been anymore exact ?

mums shows me how easy it aches............

I once requested on the radio a song for a special friend , pink floyd wish you were here , wondered if they ever got it.............

wow im all over the place...........

anyway im listening to the radio

and wants to know ya thoughts...............?

ps good is good ..............and I really just wanted to be next to you before that...........

who've thought of me frown.gif"> (we

Thanks a lot ! Love this song. You are very kind !

Loads of Love & Good vibes

Stay safe

smile.gif

Having a cup of half-caff coffee with Vanilla, spice-rum, flavored coffee creamer after volunteering for my church and help taking care of my niece and nephew this afternoon.

After the kids left,  I treated myself to purchasing a new coffee mug where some of the profits goes to the Susan Komen Foundation.

wink.gifWell I just woke up and listening to radio and wondering if

your awake and in here ?

Where are you up to in book ?

And whats happening , whats your thought if I can ask ?

xo

Good morning just popped in to say hi before I go to work..........

listening to radio ...

having a tea . ( vanilla smiles )

before I go how are you feeling ?

bye

love

x

Good morning or night

listening to radio , wondering what our friends are doing ?

really none of my business ...........

Hope all is ok ,

big hugs and kisses to

all

xo

I'm thinking about having a glass of Port wine after from running errands which included me picking up some last minute items for tomorrow night.

I've been given a drink. A little strong for me, but today, I am thinking of Bono, I was sleeping and awakened to visitors in my home. They are watching the new TV system, is a flat one, and served me a drink and I am thinking of Bono, I get either too happy, I mean a laugh al the way to bed, I get tickled to bed, but if Bono's image starts making his entrance, than I feel bad because I wish he was here,  or start to cry because Bono is not here. Its usually one of the two. I don't like to drink any in excess. My favorite drink is "Baileys" liqueor creme. I like that. I woud have a drink of this when I meet the Prince. I want him to see me as calm as possible with hsi humble presence around me. I am very careful when drinking alcohol. Excess is never good. Life has to be lived in moderation with a "never parting of the spirit and God, must fight to keep that together. I call today, a Bono Friday. Day of the Prince

I've been given a drink. A little strong for me, but today, I am thinking of Bono, I was sleeping and awakened to visitors in my home. They are watching the new TV system, is a flat one, and served me a drink and I am thinking of Bono, I get either too happy, I mean a laugh al the way to bed, I get tickled to bed, but if Bono's image starts making his entrance, than I feel bad because I wish he was here,  or start to cry because Bono is not here. Its usually one of the two. I don't like to drink any in excess. My favorite drink is "Baileys" liqueor creme. I like that. I woud have a drink of this when I meet the Prince. I want him to see me as calm as possible with hsi humble presence around me. I am very careful when drinking alcohol. Excess is never good. Life has to be lived in moderation with a "never parting of the spirit and God, must fight to keep that together. I call today, a Bono Friday. Day of the Prince

Cool deal RealmawakeRosa, because one of my favorite drinks is Bailey's and I would love to sit down to have a drink with U2's Lead Singer too.

Hi gurls ,

just woke up , hehehe

listening to radio ,

having a cup of tea whats happening ?

So far I went to Cabella's and returned home to walk the dogs who were in their pumpkin hat/costumes.  Later on, I will be putting bows on the cats, watch some scarey movies.

lol illum...

Goodmorning

having a tea and yes listening to the radio...........

okay so whats you thinking ?

love

x

Today is a beautiful day about 25 nice weather , I may go to scarborough beach for a drive since its a nice 30 minutes drive from my place , I go there alot .............I like to watch the waves crashing in..............

Then I may have to pick up my daughter to get some food since its the weekend and shes been partying , glad i have mondays off !

My mum is currently not home so im home alone , lol...........

its really quiet.............

Although its sunny here its quiet windy.........

love

x

Can pick your friends but not your family....................

Must pick up daughter now from party and go out somewhere to eat not sure where.....

Have lovely night/day

love

x

Morning to you all,

Listening to radio and had a tea ,

just woke up' and went straight on pc

mad arnt I ? need a shower but it can wait..............

so whats happening , not much huh?lol

have to go pick up daughter back in half hour .

Answer then..........

x

I slept from 4pm to 8:20pm and right now, I am making some coffee. I just saw the Unforgetable Fire" intro as I logged into U2. God, how sweet it is to hear Bono sing "In The Name Of Love", AND "So close and so far away". You know, nowdays, I enjoy drinking a cup of tea or coffee in my own space. It is horrible when one's freedom is stolen against one's will. Nowdays, I Realm just want to enjoy life, enjoy living and hearing and feeling Bono and U2. Recently, I mean in the past from to now, I've been feeling an overwhelming feeling of something of huge magnitude getting ready to occur. Its something big, affecting all, like a worldwide happening that gets everyone's attention. While feeling this excitement, it feels as it is something good that is going to happen, why do I say this, Bono. My feeling of overwhelming love for him grows stronger and stronger together with this feeling, like it is an attachment I,Bono, have to this extreme change or news thats coming. All that I know is that I feel this love grown stronger and stronger towards him and with it also grows this good news to the world that is coming. I am just waiting for the news. Its coming. So, having said this, I should also mentioned that in the past 3 days, while feeling this upcoming change, news event happening, worldwide, my spirit has been basically attacked against my wishes. I desire my right to be alone, free and I desire that because I don't care if all is lost in the material sence, but I have to protect my spirit, so, Bono is the only person that I can deal with, that I want to deal with even in this way that I have had to all these years, but sometimes, someone tries to force one to things one does not desire or need. I have Bono as a special guide, a trueth leading light, he takes me to where my soul desires to be.

Realm needs to be alone with her children and Realm feels enough love to be happy alone with them. Realm does not want a spiritual relationship of the down to earth love kind because she is happy with herself and what she feels but maybe people don't understand that one cannot force love upon anyone. As far as I am concerned my heart has its owner and I rather live alone if I cannot have he that dwells inside me. One must be complete with a person, mind, body and spirit, well, I can only be physically not the other two, so I decided that I truly am much happier alone. My spirit is being fed, it holds what it needs for physically, spiritual and mental wholeness from someone who does have the qualities and the love and spiritual kind of awareness that can help me grow into a higher state of conciousness and higher spiritual state towards my goals. So, he is all that my soul requires. Its horrible when people want to force one to accept things that one does not desire all. To connect to the whole provides wholeness to the soul and a no doubt kind of security and also the ability to Love anyone from far distances just as if they were with you physically. Little Ram budha understands what I mean. I think I want to be alone till my children go out on their own after 18 and I want to enjoy my existence, enjoy the love I feel, the  blessing of being able to live unattached to the things of this physically world, I mean having material things, but not being attached to them, I came naked, I shall go naked unless someone dresses me with "Flowers", thats how Realm wishes to have her physical body put away to rest. The only thing that Realm wants more than anything is to see and Meet Mr. Paul David Hewsen of the 21st century aka, The Prince of the past century, aka, Bono of U2. The Man that dwells within Realm.