Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

well bye all

you know where you stand with me ,

im tired of chatting with a screen ,

im sick of it all.

I go too far .......

for what ?

I've done what I needed to do ,

the rest is your decision now ,

Im leaving thers no need for this........

anymore.

x

Hi illum ,

Me im about to have a tea , mauritian pure vanilla tea , mmmmmmm

got music on and about to leave and probably start getting ready for work or something.........

Hope your well and happy...........

x

Ps , dont stress.

right now I'm having a glass of port after doing about 4 loads of laundry, ironing 3-5 work uniforms and wrapping my Father's Birthday present.

Today's his birthday so I got him an "Old Spice" gift pack and a card which plays the them to "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly" since my dad really loves old western films.

who've thought of me frown.gif"> (we

so here's a song for 123Love, Rubymoon, Xtraspicy62 --

and mariabella, and mariacm, and miss major crisis, too...

Seriously sending you love every day...asking all my friends to say a prayer for ur safety....lifting u up...elevating you!

thanks 4 the beautiful song. Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love us all the time....putting ur life on the line!

Finishing a glass of red wine, enjoying the fire and listening to the Paul McCartney & Wings song that has been posted. Thanks for the link.

Cup of coffee with Vanilla-Spiced Rum Creamer to deal with the mid-afternoon crash/wait for the veternarian to show up for both of my cat's annual injections.

Morning all ,

listening to radio ,

had my special tea , you should get hold of some its called ''bois cheri vanille tea'' , ''mauritius tea

very nice........good for the heart , vanilla is...........

Im happy but im sad...........

but ill be ok I think ,

trying to be good.......

Still me deep down inside , but adhering to wise rules.........

Hope your all ok .........

Heard u2 on radio yesterday morning thought about the clip and u2 and the red campaign ,

with or without you .........lovely song , so true the song sometimes...............

Bye all

Hugs and kisses

xo

Having an orange soda for now while my cats recover from their visit with the vet.  The funny thing is when I tried to go up to pet both my kitties after the visit,  but they ran and hid instead LOL.

Awe poor kitties , that was like when my dog got his id tag , as soon as they let him go , he ran right through the vet staight to me and jump on my lap , just like scooby would do when he seen a ghost .lol

Well me I had the day off yesterday so today its an early start for me today ......

About to have a tea

and , yep listening to the radio..............

Is everyone ok ?

x

Really tired now , going to turn radio on and go to sleep with radio ;)

Not drinking anything ,

love you all but dont complain to me cause it ricoshays up , its not my rule its binary............

but anyway love unwhiners..

night

at moment thinking of Bad-u2

love

x

Radio

My daughter went shopping somewhere different today , we had a good time , I got my nails cut and put bon acrylic so if I caqnt type you know why ....... Drinking a beer yayyyyyyyyyyy to kilkenny and I was listening to this lovely song on the radio

love it ............oh and I changed vmy pic pic , what do you think ?

Whats happening ?

Sounds pretty nice  collector , got woken up from a sick dream by my daughter who was tapping on my bedroom window at 4 am , yeah I know got back from a buddies with a mate........kids eh!

Anyway they just fried up some scotch fillets at 4.30 am and the house smells delicious and im hungry now ........

Just have to be satisfied with my vanille tea .. Have you bought some yet ? anybody , the specific brand ?

Anyway listening to radio , and where were we yesterday?

Whats happening ?

One is about to indulge one's self in a cheeky glass of red wine....cos I can :)

wink.gifFunny cause in the Bible there is a scripture that says , '' Let one drink and forget ones worries''

( moderately of coarse )

I'd have one with you but it's too early here for one,,,, 6am

Early for some...late for others!LOL!  One is about to cosy up on couch with said wine and good lady and watch Horsemen Of The Apocalypse....ciao for nooo!

Bye , best wishes

x

Cute new avatar, 123!! I thought you have a little daughter for some reason--not one who would be outside at 4am!  I'm going to have a grapefruit juice and vodka and watch a "chick flick" for my exciting Saturday night!