Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Having an orange soda after a long day at work where I handed out samples of grilled-cheese sandwiches which featured either Chipotle Cheddar or Hickory Smoked Swiss cheese.

Hi birdsong and illum ,

just finished watching an old classic which i've seen before '' Raintree county.

listening to radio , so whats happening?

How was your chic flick birdsong ?

And illum I love swiss cheese...........

Goodmorning/afternoon/night/day all !

Just woke up and unfortunately will have to duck out to pick up daughter soon ..............

Had a tea , have you bought it yet ?

And listening to the radio,

And I think I can pass as a secretary now because I can now type with acrylic nails........

So whats happening ?

I have a newfound love called Liptons peach iced tea , I get that at the servo's yes addicted.......

ps am back lol

At 11.30 am im leaving home to go to the beach for a study.....

And guess what their playing beautiful day on radio.........woohoo

LOL illum ,

im finally here , listening to radio ,

so whats happening ?

Just had a beer for dinner, now having a glass of champane for todays reunification celebrations.

Hi all had a tea listening to radio , usual , usual ....

And get the tea ? Im leaving early for work again today and have to pick up my daughter again this morning ,

So whats happening ?

x

nice illum ,  was asleep doing something important to me when my sleep switched and I was talking to my ex on the phone while u2's song sometimes was playing and although sweet im really annoyed because the most import part of my sleep was before and now ive forgotten.......I hate when that happens.......

So the man' did you get a sneaky peak again?

glasses.gifhe wanted some,

Im going back to sleep now hopefully dream of someone else instead...............

But the good thing is I guess we would'nt run out of bordem............

Sweet Dreams to you.

I love my dreams. My dreams are of love and peace and health. Somehow, everyone likes to awaken me when I am sleeping. Once I am awake, I can't go back to sleep. Can you believe this. My mother use to go crazy when I slept, she would watch me sleep so no one would awaken me. She said I always needed to sleep 8 hours nomatter what and nobody was going to wake me up. I always felt rested. My mother is and was the greatest woman in my existence. A very kind mother. I enjoy my sleep, even though is not exactly 8 hours straight, but even half an hour of sleep, and I dream of Bono, (Saying his name makes me feel awkward) something strange, Its better if I say ( when I dream of Prince Bono or Prince, Mr. Hewsen) I feel much better. Almost as if something telling me, Oh Bono is a stranger who belongs to the world, Mr. Hewsen is my Prince.) There is a dislike of sharing the Prince or Bono for that matter. The energy source does not enjoy sharing The Prince with anyone when he is the subject or is felt thru energy, He is supreme being sort of kind of Prince. Too special and cannot be treated like a regular man. Bono the Prince is highly evolved in energy form and so his essence is mostly settled with the Prince Mr. Hewsen, Bono is part of him but both of him is one energy and believe me, if he was here, even for 30 minutes, not even for 30 million dollars, I would not share that time with anyone in this universe because the world has had him thru the entire life of him, and the source here, is fearcely in love and loyal, and even jealous of the world for his love. Quite frankly, I Realm love him too, its no use, his our love and we don't like to share him with no one, if he was here, we shall enjoy him all to ourselves for the time that he is here. I Realm must say, I love the Prince just as the source does. I don't feel jealous, but choke when I say Bono, there are 2 man, one is Bono, one is the Prince Mr. Hewsen. One Energy source, many energy channels, quite frankly, he is the most enchanting Man on the planet. His voice, his pitch, I would follow it to find him anywhere. To him I send a passion fruit called pomegranate. Yes Prince, that is a passion fruit and very good for the body. It appear in my life about 4 weeks not, somehow, it ended in my kitchen, I love the juice and the color, these are perfect colors which match Realm's skin. The most juicy fruit. I like that fruit, somehow, I think it fits in with Bono somehow. It must be part of our existence for some reason. What a beautiful colored fruit. Enchanting fruit.

wow realm , hi there......

Im having tea , listening to the radio

and wondering where you all are and what your doing?

Well, now I'm thinking of a pomegranate martini! Or just a beautiful pomegranate, cut open and those fabulous garnet seeds sprinkled over a salad.  Gorgeous and very good for you. And now, I'll probably think of Bono every time I eat one.  Hmmmm.............smile.gif   I'm totally not doing anything very productive, chilling out after Tropical Storm Ida blew by last night.  It is probably time for a Guiness!

I jut finished a cup of half-caff coffee after dinner so I can do some errands around the house.

Realmawakerosa-you're luckier than I am where the dreams are concerned because I'm currently having nightmares about work and other stuff.