Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Oh that really stinks zhivvy , crazy to some but not to the important ,'' prayer works and makes me feel better when I tell the most high that my day sucked and if he could please find favour in me and make my day better it always works and I feel even better after doing so because even if theres too much to say , I just say to him , '' you know ...........

long day boss ..x

just a thought.......:)

Hope things get better zhivvy

Thank you - I really appreciate what you have said, and yes I will take your advice and I do believe in prayer.

It's the weekend now and I'm going to enjoy it no matter what has happened, I'm visting my family and friends and they are the most important things to me. Monday may bring me something better.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

123love']Oh that really stinks zhivvy , crazy to some but not to the important ,'' prayer works and makes me feel better when I tell the most high that my day sucked and if he could please find favour in me and make my day better it always works and I feel even better after doing so because even if theres too much to say , I just say to him , '' you know ...........

long day boss ..x

just a thought.......
:)

Hope things get better zhivvy

Thank you - I really appreciate what you have said, and yes I will take your advice and I do believe in prayer.

It's the weekend now and I'm going to enjoy it no matter what has happened, I'm visting my family and friends and they are the most important things to me. Monday may bring me something better. It is so critical to focus on whats important. I had a long couple of days with my work and school and kids, but now it is time to enjoy the weekend. Oops, I am on call tomorrow night too....oh well. Anyday may bring something better. Everyday may bring something better. Its all in what you focus on....

And this weekend my focus is seeing my friend tonight and celebrating my Dad's birthday tomorrow. And all the anger/sadness at what has happened can wait!

Hi all drinking 7 up and thinking of going back to sleep still tired..........

see you later

x

sorry I took so long , am going for a drive around lunch time ......

understand if rest calls

xxxxxxxx

What are you thinking?

Been of coffee and soda all day! Bit too much last night! But great night  and lovely dinner today!

I just woke up, goodmorning everyone ,

listening to radio and may make a cup of tea for myself...

Whats happening ;) ?

i'm having a cup of hot choco at the moment! i'm not really that much of a 'chocolate-person' but just now and then i just have to heve one! and boy does it taste good!

i'm following a docu (with 1 eye) on TV about popmusic and it's censoring in China; wow talking about censoring...frown.gif

there's this european guy trying to get his demo played on the radiostations, but their all turned down for having  lyrics that arent a good example for chinese teenagers (too promiscue, or encoureging a too western lifestyle.

so one guy at the station is censoring songs the whole day, when they contain few 'forbidden' words he just cuts them out are puts a sound over them...

Oh I always used to swear in my teens but as I grew up I got to see it used for silly reasons , 1  exaggeration 2 showoff  3 tough 4 the most geniune for expression , but I've come to the conclusion that using words from the dictionary ,'' lol '' is a more geniune natural approach...........

Personally now when I hear or see a female swear It seems to me cheap and dirty and that should be left in the bedroom........or not said at all.......

Im bored and I know I have to pick up my daughter in town this morning , and I hav'nt even had a tea yet.........

Feeling a little sad as my Mum told me off for coveting and I know shes right its just that I cant help myself .

But anyway its my problem..............Some things just dont make sense for me :(

Really love to catch up with my mate , really could but cant aswell...........

x

I just finished a cup of Pumpkin, Egg Nog  after dinner.

123Love-I hear ya about coveting because there are times I wished I had a certain guy,job or opportunities because they've always seem to go to the same lucky people who don't lift a finger to earn it.

Yeah true sometimes maybe illum.....

Hi everybody , listening to radio and drinking my fave vanilla tea

ande they just played sunday bloody sunday ............ Brothers, sisters , mothers torn apart..........puts my back up , puts my back up against the wall............

not again...........!

Whats happening?

i dont know about your situation illumination 70, but i always try to feel lucky for what i have;

havent got a 'big' house but i have a cosy one (some have no home at all ...)

have a soulmate for 19 years (married to him for 17) , so we argue sometimes, but love is a verb!

i work as a nurse; hard work at times and not paid enough (some unions say) but i find satisfaction in it (and we live well from the salary)

i could do better in the luxury departement, but i'm happy; there's nothing you have that i need i can breathe &

what you dont have you dont need it now, what you dont know you can feel somehow...

i try to live by those words and i hope you'll get everything you need to just be happy too!!!

I'm unhappy over no job, so yes I am guilty of coveting. But to be honest all I want is for my family and I to feel safe and happy. I want to work so I know that the mortgage and the bills can be paid, any extra is a bonus. My life can be pretty shitty at times but as long as we support our family and friends and they support us do we really need anything else? That is enough to make me smile.

Right now I'm having a cup of coffee with Gingerbread flavored creamer after finishing writing a rant page to get the ugly stuff out of my system and surprisingly I feel much better as a result.

just finished my home-made cocktail; 1/4 Passoa, 3/4 mixed orangejuice and few drops of limejuice!! cheers ohwell.gif

just finished my home-made cocktail; 1/4 Passoa, 3/4 mixed orangejuice and few drops of limejuice!! cheers ohwell.gif

Passoa! i remember that evil drink from when i was at uni in holland!! Oh the hours of fun we had drinking that - was yummy but we seemed to forget it had an alcohol content!

lol zhivvy ,

Goodmorning all it 5am here listening to radio , havnt had tea yet and just woke up to dream of us looking into dirty mags and flicks of ourselves with friends and others, I DONT BLOODY THINK SO , private thank you..!

lol

what happening ?