Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Going to make us a cup of tea , have to pick up daughter in town again soon........... not yet though brb after tea ps what do ya think?^

lol zhivvy ,

Goodmorning all it 5am here listening to radio , havnt had tea yet and just woke up to dream of us looking into dirty mags and flicks of ourselves with friends and others, I DONT BLOODY THINK SO , private thank you..!

lol

what happening ?

Hope your 5am was nicer than ours - dark, wind and rain! Woke up hearing my husband making his breakfast before he went to work - was just happy I had a warm bed for another couple of hours before my morning coffee!

mmmm weather is nice here zhivvy , lovely and sunny............

Um got to go get girly now brb

x to all

Going to make us a cup of tea , have to pick up daughter in town again soon........... not yet though brb after tea ps what do ya think?^

do you really mean 5 am!? and i thought getting up at 5.45 (when i work the 7-3 shift) was early...sick.gif

and your daughter is up to? wow, to my kids 6.30 is still middle of the night eek.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']just finished my home-made cocktail; 1/4 Passoa, 3/4 mixed orangejuice and few drops of limejuice!! cheers
ohwell.gif

Passoa! i remember that evil drink from when i was at uni in holland!! Oh the hours of fun we had drinking that - was yummy but we seemed to forget it had an alcohol content!

Geniet, maar met mate!! thats what the commercials for alcoholic beverages have to state over here!

translated it says; Enjoy, but with moderation!

not a bad advice Zhivvy, as you probably noticed grin.gif

Im just drinking vanilla tea and sitting in my bedroom listening to the radio with my smelly dog whom I love very much but I'd rather be at some private bungalo which reletive's do have in mauritius on a banana lounge or hamak drinking coconut milk or black russians and listening to some kewl blues or reggae  through till night with a big bon fire and dancing and wine and massages and you know what I think I dream too much............:( ( oh I forgot to mention with Bono (Paul ) ..............

So whats happening ????????????

I neeeeeeeeeed a real holiday...........

x

glasses.gif

Bye

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Going to drink a beer now and think ............ ......... .................. ................ .............. woops

love

x

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']just finished my home-made cocktail; 1/4 Passoa, 3/4 mixed orangejuice and few drops of limejuice!! cheers
ohwell.gif

Passoa! i remember that evil drink from when i was at uni in holland!! Oh the hours of fun we had drinking that - was yummy but we seemed to forget it had an alcohol content!

Geniet, maar met mate!! thats what the commercials for alcoholic beverages have to state over here!

translated it says; Enjoy, but with moderation!

not a bad advice Zhivvy, as you probably noticed grin.gif

But none of my evil dutch friends told me that!

Im having my boyfrined over for grilled steaks and baked potatoes, his fav, as hes a real meat and potatoes man.

Oh, boy, Im cooking for him!!!

Sweet xtra ,

Im listening to radio and thinking

Im Crazy , poor and what else ? * bites on ice cream*

So what you doing ?

More wine for me! only one glass tonight. Managed to get work today at a school not too far away and could become more long term. Also got application for an amazing job so filling that in tomorrow - hopefully i have enough experience for it. *crossing fingers*

Many tricks up a womans sleeve thanks to God...........

Am going now perhaps you can visit and can show you my home..............original maybe.........

night/day

x

crazy ha!

That's exactly what I'm off to do 123love, a nice afternoon nap for an hour get up, cup of tea then off again!

I like your pic zhivvy good choice ,

I just woke up from a couple of series of dreams and for some reason im really hungry..............

I could eat a hot meal at 12.51 am dont know why , think its because I had an early dinner , so whats happening ?

listening to radio :)

wont have tea or wont go back to sleep and got ealy work start tomorrow:(

Going to bed now and get more sleep is confused but nevermind , sweet dreams

x

More wine for me! only one glass tonight. Managed to get work today at a school not too far away and could become more long term. Also got application for an amazing job so filling that in tomorrow - hopefully i have enough experience for it. *crossing fingers*
congrats for you!! i wish you all the luck for that amazing job !!happy.gif

when i have a glass of red wine this evening, i will be thinking of you...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']More wine for me! only one glass tonight. Managed to get work today at a school not too far away and could become more long term. Also got application for an amazing job so filling that in tomorrow - hopefully i have enough experience for it. *crossing fingers*

congrats for you!! i wish you all the luck for that amazing job !!happy.gif

when i have a glass of red wine this evening, i will be thinking of you...

Thank you - will let you know how it's all going

having an iced tea/chai, just got my tickets for the June show here in Minnesota, thinking about how I will be done with this degree just before the show....and taking a little time off to think about the next degree. all while working and praying not to strike this summer....Zhivvy....so glad to read of your work news, have been keeping a thought for you.....

123, you make me smile....

having an iced tea/chai, just got my tickets for the June show here in Minnesota, thinking about how I will be done with this degree just before the show....and taking a little time off to think about the next degree. all while working and praying not to strike this summer....Zhivvy....so glad to read of your work news, have been keeping a thought for you.....

123, you make me smile....

Thank you -off to start the letter in a couple of minutes with a big glass of lemonade!