Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Well my day is almost over and night is close , so what is every body's plans for tonight or today ?

Mine is nothing but relax , daughter is at her dads :) peace at last , love her heaps though , like mad.......but liking this relaxation..........

So whats planned peoples ?

I should be in bed, but i'm not sleepy. Probably because I took a little nap at 8:00! I plan on having a great Sunday. Cooking a roast(a favorite with the kids), watch videos (UP)do some rock painting for people who like throwing rocks at me(to paint)that is...oh...and i'm drinking unsweetened tea!

Pot roast , or oven with foil roast ?
Slow cooked in the crock pot, while I'm off Sunday joy-riding. Cooked with a giant onion. Then, after it's done..I'll add some potatoes and some small diced-green chilies in a soft-warm homemade style tortilla(i bought at the store)The kids love it and so does my belly! 

Right , thats it , im coming over for tea !

Now...what would you like. Peach, Rasberry, Mango, Sweet or unsweetened. With lemon, lime and ice of course?! Maybe a Long Island Iced Tea?!  That would do me well about right now! But then I wouldn't get to sleep. : )

Peach unsweetened sounds lovely so does the Long island iced tea :)............

Well im going to have a nap now , the beer I had is giving me a slight ache , should have stuck with kilkenny......

night till later........[:]o)

Wow that was some sleep!

feel great!

Hope all is well,

whats happening ?

sheesh!

back is out of order, too much time laying down, had to get up and have a bagel and some drugs. this nurse is a lousy patient, but at least I know it.

back is out of order, too much time laying down, had to get up and have a bagel and some drugs. this nurse is a lousy patient, but at least I know it.
Hope you're feelnig better soon

Yeah beth , nothing worse than a bad back , mine has been out before from shifting furniture , what grief couldnt sleep..............lucky now I have no probs.........

Posting with company '' lol his name is rockie my dog lol

Hi all x

listening to radio and havnt made a tea yet.............

Lately just thinking makes me all burn inside , dont know whats wrong with me lol......

Whats news?

x

had a nice day at the inlaws, my brother in law, his wife adn children were up from Wales for the weekend so nice to catch up. Then came home my daughter helped to feed the pets and once she was asleep me and my hisbnad shared a nice chinese takeaway. Then just a coffee and peaceful night.

Mint tea ... sounds good.

I had a horrendous night's sleep for some reason, so I've dropped my daughter off at school and going back to bed for a couple of hours. Then I think it's at least 3 coffees before I clear out her playroom - all her old things to be found on ebay in the next few days!!

Was a little worried today , today kinda sucked ,

any way was worried that my broken electric window in my car would attract cats to spray in my car which I dont want but mum assured me I was being silly and not to worry because its not as easy as I thought it would be , thanks for mum reasuring me , but now I worry about my beautiful gorgeous dog not to run out of the yard when my daughter leaves the door open at front and he getting into a fight or get hit by a car or something.......I know I sound silly but I dont need the heart ache........

Got a head ache and going to have a glass of water, yeah i know shock horror , im drinking water.............

Radio's on ,

whats happening ?

x

Just having a coffee, the sorting out of daughter's playroom takes a long time! So having a break. have found another job to apply for, the last one i didn't have enough experience on one area for it but this one i have enough experience so hoping i at least get an interview, would be nice to have a regular income and not worry about the bills.

Goodmorning had a a strange sleep but good ,

got radio on and drinking nothing......

Whats happening?

Having a vimto before i go to bed (my favourite cordial). Not much been happening today, no work from the agency again so been tidying the house. Also been filling in a job application to be submitted for friday - i'd love a regular job!

back is a bit better, thanks for the wishes. Made it thru work, oddly enough a spine case today for a lovely young girl who I hope will be feeling better soon. Put my back problem in perspective. It really is all about perspective, isn't it.

where is our friend in Afghanistan? No posts for a bit makes me worry....

Yeah agreed beth , hope hes okay ............mint tea illum , i love that , especially when i was pregnant ,lol...

Got radio on and had too much tea today and feeling annoyed about something , like i missed something really important :(

Anyway care to refresh me , whats happening?