Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

my daughter was over for lunch today, normally she stays in school or goes to my mother (who lives near to her school) for lunch. but this morning she discovered she had to search something on internet for a class she has in the afternoon, so i told her to come home and had already found and copyed the pages she needed!

so we ate the rest of the lasagna i made yesterday and had fanta with it! it was great and she asked if we could do it again the next time i'm free from work...

Sounds a lovely lunch!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']my daughter was over for lunch today, normally she stays in school or goes to my mother (who lives near to her school) for lunch. but this morning she discovered she had to search something on internet for a class she has in the afternoon, so i told her to come home and had already found and copyed the pages she needed!

so we ate the rest of the lasagna i made yesterday and had fanta with it! it was great and she asked if we could do it again the next time i'm free from work...

Sounds a lovely lunch!

it sure was, these mother-daughter-moments are rare, having two brothers and a dad around...

Good morning all , listening to radio , strange weather here ,
about to have a tea and must pick up daughter in town soon.......

Had some dreams last night of men ,friends and high english society...........yeah interesting
well noble not rich but powerful type , could start rain type.lol
So whats happening ?

Got to go now in 5 mins to pick up daughter in town.....

Theres heaps of eligible bachelors in my faith , mum keeps telling me i just never know who might come in the door but i havnt been bothered visiting neighboring congregations or looking , but now i think i really have to do something because im 33 and not getting younger ;) lol

123 - 33 is not old! And looking always seems to mean that you see no-one. the right one will come along when you're not expecting it. I met my husband when i was having a night out with 2 friends. we weren't supposed be going out then decided to. Then we changed our mind of the pub and went to a different one. my one friend went to the toilet and came back with a drink a man had bought her, so i went to asked this man's friend if i could have one (i was drunk!!!) he bought me a drink and now we are married!! It also got embarrassing when i asked him to sit with us and he thought my very gay friend was my partner! before that i had been looking for THE ONE and it wasn't happening then suddenly he appeared! I guess that we were destined to meet that might etc...

I've had a nice evening. My husbnad managed to finish work early so both of us could collect her from school. we had fun playing bowling and golf on the wii - even though i lost every game! After she'd gone to bed we had a nice evening together and then i was catching up with my friend on the phone - 2 1/2 hours!!(good job we have free calls!). Had anice glass of wine nad now off to bed in a bit.

hope you've all had/will have a good day xxx

thanx zhivvy , my mum said the exact same thing , he will appear .............

Just tired of waiting lol , very frustrating.lol ....... my daughters home from her dads now and is getting ready for school and i have to get ready for work :(

So whats happening ?

need money to save up to go to mauritius as well zhivvy , but when i go ill probly stay for a month , lots of relies there.........to catch up with

thanx zhivvy , my mum said the exact same thing , he will appear .............

Just tired of waiting lol , very frustrating.lol ....... my daughters home from her dads now and is getting ready for school and i have to get ready for work :(

So whats happening ?

need money to save up to go to mauritius as well zhivvy , but when i go ill probly stay for a month , lots of relies there.........to catch up with

I need to pay for the two U2 concerts in the summer! Then I'll start saving to see Mautitius - it looks beautiful x

I am having milk with coffee. I am here in zootopia seeking the Prince and my friends.  I am thinking of the first picture I received of Bono the Prince of zootopia. If he could only see the picture of my almost former husband when he was so young, a mirror image of Bono's picture that I received on NetsCape program on my computer. The most adored picture of Bono, And I just got the image of the TREE OF LIFE, I want to scan it and send it to my profile with Bono's picture. This Tree of Life card attached itself to Bono's picture, I even found John the Baptist image, I never thought I see the face of this man I admire so much even though his body is not in this physical Realm, Bono awakens images of time, places that feels as if I was there with them, Bono is my beloved Prince, I don't care anymore, its the truth. Two like faces and bodies, but Bono grew up and is plump like a pomegranate, I love that fruit and the other tall and slim and lost.

Realm of the Prince

Good morning all!

The worldis white by me - woke up to thick frost everywhere. It is -4 out there! Winter has arrived. Not working today -again :(  So the only thing to do is get back under that warm duvet with the cat. I have a good book and going to spend a couple of hours there. And then hopefully the ice will have gone.

Well its first day of summer here and im tired so im going to go and try sleep now .....

night c u L8tr

x

Been playing on internet most of morning - when i got out of bed for the second time! I know the summer is a long way off. But have changed the hotel for the Vienna concert. Originally staying quite far out but found that the hilton on the river half a mile from the stadium wasn't that much more expensive so changed to there - rooftop pool!! (need to diet now!)

Going downstairs for coffee now, not had one all day and that mixed with a couple of hours staring at a screen without my glasses on is giving me a headache!

Have a good day xxx

glasses.gifHi girls , just woke up , its 12.56 am here,

listening to radio and having a tea with biscuit dipping lol

Whats happening?

My mums really kind to me and asked what i wanted  ^ dont know why ,  so if you want something ask my mum :0) and she will reply in return through me of coarse...........lol be quick

You'd better sit down with a beer then and write that list for her!

Can  I have some sunshine please?

Looks good, may have to have a beer now

*off to search the cupboards*

wink.gifglasses.giflol , wont be on here for long have to pick up daughter in town , so have a good night sleep and hopefully you get your list finished and answered lol............Me well I had a great sleep looking on my past and am listening to the radio now contemplating going to work whenever...............

Really got a booster for my sleep so I feel awarded :)

Mums still sleeping I think so ill catch up with her once ive left the net......

So whats happening?

Had a quiet day but a good one. Of to have a glass of juice now before I go off to bed and await that phone call to come to work in the morning! My husband has the day off so sod's law says that tomorrow will be the only day i get called in to work!