Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Finished a can of orange soda after doing 4 loads of laundry, sending of Christmas cards,printing some coupons and running some errands.

brb need to take daughter to the shops , ps mum is seriously considering but thought day is very important

x brb

Lovely hubby is off today too so he is downstairs making me coffee and toast - I love him!!!

Hope you have a good day too 123 xxx

My list my mum is going to take care of shes considering but lets hope i dont let her down...........few things to consider...............;) I dont mind

night all

love

x

Just drinking a takeout starbuck eggnogg latte - think i've found my new festive hot drink!

It was good, Been watching my caughter's swim class tonight. She's not the bestof swimmers but she's becoming more confident in the water which is the most important thing.

Have a deli pizza and some rose wine for later but now I need to get back to cleaning the rabbit's litter tray and putting my daughter to bed.

Have a good evening/day wherever you are

xxx

Hey zhivvy , swimming lessons are really good , i made my daughter do them because her dad has a boat..............

Good morning or goodnight to everyone ,

had a good sleep but dreamt of my ex lol we were splitting up but he diidnt want to and i was dating bono on the internet and didnt want to hook up back with my ex ............. where the hell do these strange dreams come from!~lmao

Listening to radio and going to make a tea for myself............

Dont know if ive got much work today and my mum is going to catch up with her mates to ask some question over me............valuating me lol.......

Me im really hungry cause i fell asleep without eating dinner.......lol

So whats happening ?

Dont celebrate christmas and like I remember I will be having a lonely quiet christmas , but the unexpected can happen I suppose........

Oh, nice Kilkenny used to drink that a lot, not as widely available anymore. Still like my pint of guiness though. I'll have to findthe pic of my daughter pretending to drink one in Dublin and post it - so funny!!

Of for a glass of wine now and a quick ciggie outside!

Be back soon as too cold to hang aroud in the garden!

just finished a latenight cup of décaf and a bun!

managed to stay away from the wine today wink.gif but you go and enjoy , zhivvy!

I'm only having the one small glass and it is 11pm here - so not too early!

wink.gifNeed to start off the day and look for a bono lookalike get married and have 6 children and travel the world saving lives , and saving each other lol.

wink.gifNeed to start off the day and look for a bono lookalike get married and have 6 children and travel the world saving lives , and saving each other lol.
i wish you good luck with your quest, 123love... good night or good morning to you!

its half past midnight here, so i'm of to bedtired.gif

tired.gifglasses.gifNight girls have a good night sleep , and to bono and the boys wherever they are in the world..........

night

x

Afternoon everyone, got radio on and drinking peach iced tea...........

Just found out my mum at present whom im living with has known my dad since she was very very young....

just goes to show how some things are premeditated.lol

so whats happening?

Just having a coffee. Not feeling great today, as I haven't worked for so long now I've had to go back to claiming benefits. I know I have a right to claim but I hate it. I haven't heard anything from the job I applied for last week. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow I'm guessing it was a no. Pity as I would have realy liked it. There are no others about at the moment and agency not finding anything etc... Getting me down.

aw zhivvy , hate to say so but after christmas and when school is back there must be sure to be plenty of work for you , otherwise start praying vigorously to get one asap...........

Good morning btw , its 2.26 here lol , and ive got radio on for now, and im thirsty , think because of the beer before........

And now i,ve lost my mobile to my daughter lol so ive lost communication , she's become like my answering sevice lol.......