Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

just had some homemade tjap soy (my love did the cooking tonight) and a glass of sherry...

dont give up zhivvy, you'll find something you'll like doin, i'm sure!

123, is it morning where you live? do you mean 2.26am ?

I'm not going to let it get me down too much - just some days are better than others.

But I have got the weekend - my lovely friend in Holland has bought me a ticket so I fly out on Saturday for 2 nights!

I'll watch out for the alcohol contents in the Passoa!

I think a break will do me good, daughter is at my parents and hubby out with friends so nice for all.

Although will miss them!

you should be in bed, 123.....tired.gif

you did learn your lesson with the passoa, zhivvy, just remember ; we're only human, entitled to make mistakes.....wink.gif

Im going back to bed ,

love you all , hopefully have some nice dreams..........

love

x

Sleep well 123 - sweet dreams.

not sure whether I did learn my Passoa lesson or not, may stay away from it at the weekend. Which doesn't mean I won't fall into the trap with something else!That's the problem when you meet up with old University friends, you forget that you are mid thirties and go back to being early 20s!! Not good for the head or body!!!

Sleep well 123 - sweet dreams.

not sure whether I did learn my Passoa lesson or not, may stay away from it at the weekend. Which doesn't mean I won't fall into the trap with something else!That's the problem when you meet up with old University friends, you forget that you are mid thirties and go back to being early 20s!! Not good for the head or body!!!

dont you know : age is just a number, zhivvy!!happy.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Sleep well 123 - sweet dreams.

dont you know : age is just a number, zhivvy!!happy.gif

Try to tell that to my body when I abuse it on a weekend partying - used to do that and straight to work on mondays!!

Still fun trying though!!!!

And it's true, kids in schools are always so obssessedwith teachers ages - so i tell them (which alsways surprises them as if it should be a big secret) that I'm 37 and then I get "Oh" or "You don't look that old" - but I ask how old I should look they never know! And THAT old - not old!!!!

so i guess you're 1 year ahead of me...zhivvy. be honest, dont you startle when you say it out loud? i'm not that old in my head ,so hearing me say it, is always a bit of a shock...eyes.gif

so i guess you're 1 year ahead of me...zhivvy. be honest, dont you startle when you say it out loud? i'm not that old in my head ,so hearing me say it, is always a bit of a shock...eyes.gif
I know, it is the fact that I remember my parents being this age! And I'm pretty sure they were much more together and grown up than me and my friends!

how about this: my oldest son took his 'girlfriend' to town on saturday! he's 15! hell, i remember being 15 and going to the movies with my boyfriend, and that seems like just couple of years ago...

how about this: my oldest son took his 'girlfriend' to town on saturday! he's 15! hell, i remember being 15 and going to the movies with my boyfriend, and that seems like just couple of years ago...
Not got that yet, mine's only 6, but growing up too too quickly!

I sometimes look at her, and as wonderful as she is I wonder where my little baby has gone.

...And if the years go by as quickly as they are she'll be drinking my wine soon ! Nooooo!!!happy.gif

Mine has boyfriends as well shes like a four timer and thats all that i know of , little brat lol

cant stay in got work early so have to get ready , missed you lot this morning , had a bad sleep , was in a shop and two ladies showed me bracelets they were going to buy then they looked at me and the dissappeared went running after them but they were gone............

anyway got radio on and will leave the pc on for now but be unattended at times........

Mine has boyfriends as well shes like a four timer and thats all that i know of , little brat lol

cant stay in got work early so have to get ready , missed you lot this morning , had a bad sleep , was in a shop and two ladies showed me bracelets they were going to buy then they looked at me and the dissappeared went running after them but they were gone............

anyway got radio on and will leave the pc on for now but be unattended at times........

Hope you have better sleep tonight! Hate bad sleep, but don't like taking the tablets as make me feel bad. What is your job? How old is your daughter? xxx

Dental plasterer for a dental crown and bridge lab and my daughter is 19 oops I mean 15 lol, yes shes 15 and driving me nuts..........

Dental plasterer for a dental crown and bridge lab and my daughter is 19 oops I mean 15 lol, yes shes 15 and driving me nuts..........
I teach that age of kids, and yes they drive you nuts! But from what you say you are a good mother and love her lots which is what a teenager needs more than anything

Thanx zhivvy I try but its hard as single mum and her dad approves of too much , and so my authority is always argued with and at the end of the day I cant force her to be obedient I justr have to hope she will see why..........

brb got to take my girl to school...........

xxxx

I'm sure that you've brought her up well and she knows what's right and wrong. All teens rebel to certain degrees (I did and I was a good girl!) but they know what is the right choice to make and they do make the right ones.

it's half past midnight so time for bed! I have to pack tomorrow for my trip to holland on saturday. Only taking hand luggage so shouldn't take too long! So finished up my wine (beginning to realise that according to this thread I drink too much wine!!) and to bed for me.

Have a good day or rest of the evening depending on where you are

love xxx

Have a good sleep , zhivvy , night x

Ill have to ask my mum again would be a good idea and that I'd  would appreciate an answer back , anywat try again .......

im always trying.........

You will be answered zhivvy with a good job I hope

xxx

just be patient , I had to learn patience I hate it though.

nite

xxxx

having some wine too Zhivvy, long day caring for daughter and husband having procedures. Going to work and caring for patients not related to me is so much easier....

...And if the years go by as quickly as they are she'll be drinking my wine soon ! Nooooo!!!happy.gif
...so, finally, your biggest nightmare revealed......laugh.gif we should become close friends, zhivvy...same addictions, same fears...LOL

same age my oldest son is, 123, i can really relate to your feelings.....