Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

i admire you 123, and all other single mums (and dads) out there! it's difficult raising kids with 2 parents working together... i cant even imagine how i would do it on my own! but i think you have a great mum, havent you?

my mum has so much on her own plate right now.... but my love is a real partner, a bit strict, sometimes, but he loves our kids very much and does it all for their wellbeing (i hold him back at times, so we complete eachother)

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']...And if the years go by as quickly as they are she'll be drinking my wine soon ! Nooooo!!!
happy.gif

...so, finally, your biggest nightmare revealed......laugh.gif we should become close friends, zhivvy...same addictions, same fears...LOLIt is a worry!!!! I just hope she prefers white then i can keep the red to myself!!wink.gif Nice to know it's not just me with irrational thoughts then!

Wow thats really nice barbara ,

Im drinking a beer at the moment , just finished work not too long ago , feeling really tired so shouldnt have had a beer , oh well it will be a tea soon lol,

got radio on with mum in the background playing delta lol

no quiets around here , while daughters on the phone gas bagging to her friends............

Question for you girls ,

Okay here goes ,

If I were to meet someone who has been married for many years and perhaps may or may not have had children

and sparks fly for us and we get married , should I worry if old sparks ingnite with some kind of reunion ? And do you think its possible ?

I know I dont have that problem because even when I look at my ex I get annoyed lol.........

So what do you think ?

Wow thats really nice barbara ,

Im drinking a beer at the moment , just finished work not too long ago , feeling really tired so shouldnt have had a beer , oh well it will be a tea soon lol,

got radio on with mum in the background playing delta lol

no quiets around here , while daughters on the phone gas bagging to her friends............

Question for you girls ,

Okay here goes ,

If I were to meet someone who has been married for many years and perhaps may or may not have had children

and sparks fly for us and we get married , should I worry if old sparks ingnite with some kind of reunion ? And do you think its possible ?

I know I dont have that problem because even when I look at my ex I get annoyed lol.........

So what do you think ?

I think if someone has a child with a previous partner there will always be a connection between them but that doesn't mean a spark. As you said you don't feel that with your ex.

And it depends on the person who you meet too. You need to be able to trust him and if you both are in love and have a meaningful relationship you should know that you can trust him. There may be a little bit of feeling there, but not sparks, but that doesn't mean he'll act on it.

Most of us have a history of past relationships, we all come with some kind of baggage. But I'd just say take things slowly and we girls are clever, we know if a man is a good one or not. Follow your instincts.

And does this mean that there is someone around?

Need to go to sleep for a bit again, have a busy evening and very early up tomorrow.

Speak to you all later

love

xxx

i'm not a good person to judge on that matter, 123... i married the first boy i had a serious relationship with, so can't imagine the feelings will ever dissapear, even after divorce..

but i think it all depends why you seperate, and if it was a combinded decision...

i wish you all the luck if you met someone.. just be carefull and dont let your heart get broken...

like Barbara, I married my first big love. We've been together since I was 17. We do have our arguments, but they're always solved. We still love eachother to death.

I do think that the remaining (or not) of feelings after the divorce all depends on the reason why you seperated. And with kids involved, there will always be something that connects the 2 of you, but it doesn't have to be in a spark-ly way. My sister still has a lot of contact with her ex, as they have a daughter. She now says that they've known a lot of happy moments, but with all that has happened she couldn't trust him anymore, at least not in a romantical way. She is now married to someone else, who has a completely different character. He has a son who lives with them (not with his mum) and they are one happy family now.

So you see, it's not because you've had a bad experience before, that luck and happiness will never be knocking on your door again in the future !

Hope you'll find that happines again soon and that you'll be able to enjoy it for the rest of your life !

I have to say that I admire you for being a single mum, I don't now how I would cope with that !

{{{hugs}}}

Jessika

Well hope I dont make a mistake in my choices......

anyway at 6pm im leaving to take my daughter out then ill be straight back to go to sleep am tired...

night/morning all .......

xxxx

Well hope I dont make a mistake in my choices......

anyway at 6pm im leaving to take my daughter out then ill be straight back to go to sleep am tired...

night/morning all .......

xxxx

Sleep well, relax and have a good evening xxx

Just having my second coffee of the day and then will finally drag myself of here and facebook to go and shower and get the final things in my bag for tomorrow. I hae to leave about 8 am to drop daughter at my parents mnear Manchester then have to be a Liverpool airport for 11:30. i'm not the best of flyers - especially when I fly alone, I like to hold someone's hand when taking off and landing and strangers don't take kindly to that!!

It isthe Christmas fayre at my daughter's school tonight. She's very excited. Even Santa will be there! They have been making hand puppets and pot pourri to sell on the stalls this evening - I'm looking forwards to buying them.

Next week is the Christmas nativity play - oscar winning performances all around. I love watching them but I find it so hard not to cry - it's just too sweet.

Hi girls , well its 1.24am here , thought i'd drop in before I have to leave for work in the morning at 8 am :( , joke woke up and thought better wish zhivvy a safe trip, have fun catching up with your friend and I suppose it'll be more wine lol........

Not got radio on too quiet , someones broken into one of the buildings accross the road so the alarm has been going off , hopefully I get back to sleep............

Had some rude dreams again but never mind lol

So how long hav'nt you hung out with your mate zhivvy? how long will you stay there for?

have a ball:)

Hi girls , well its 1.24am here , thought i'd drop in before I have to leave for work in the morning at 8 am :( , joke woke up and thought better wish zhivvy a safe trip, have fun catching up with your friend and I suppose it'll be more wine lol........

Not got radio on too quiet , someones broken into one of the buildings accross the road so the alarm has been going off , hopefully I get back to sleep............

Had some rude dreams again but never mind lol

So how long hav'nt you hung out with your mate zhivvy? how long will you stay there for?

have a ball:)

Thank you 123love! I'm only staying two nights, fly out tomorrow afternoon and back monday eve. But only 1 hour flight. Since it was just the two of us  - no children family etc... it will be nine years!! But we still see each other about once a year (she comes to stay with my family) and chat on the phone!

And you know me  - wine!!!!

Thanks for taking the time out to wish  me a good break,

take care and have a good weekend too

xxx

well, happy Fridee U2 pals. the radio station in my last OR was playing lots of the boys.....needed it, cause the young one having an operation was very sick. Hope he will be okay.

Weekend is not too full, some crafting and shopping and lunch with my BFF....

peace.....

Afternoon Ladies , well I finally finished work on a saturday at 1pm and was hungry so had nando's for lunch , very much love nando's and well having a tea and some quiet instead of music on.............

Zhivvy I take it would be somewhere in holland by now drinking wine and making no sense lol.......

Well its really quiet here and I'd love to go to the beach and feel the afternoon cool breeze but its way too hot at the moment ,so we have the air conditioner on , mums sleeping and so is my dog lol and daughter is at her grandparents house :) restful tranquility for me but not sure for how long lol.........

So whats happening , how is the book coming along , anybody ?

love

x

Not much love, surfing youtube as usual and drinking grapefruit juice, which is very refreshing. I'd much rather be drinking wine, but this is what I need for now. Vitamin C has helped keep the colds away I haven't been sick for quite sometime and I know it's the Vitamin C and all the tea I drink all the time. And the washing of hands and I don't allow people to sneeze, or cough on me..I will chase them and spray them out of my office IF they dare..lol..i'm not kidding!!

lol , I had some blueberries today which are very high in vitamin c , but I know if you go to the health shop and ask for olive leaf extract and take the tonic everyday it builds up the immune system and fights off everything , supposed to be one of the best things out there thats natural and healthy..x

Sorry peoples but its time for me to go to sleep , good night/day

love

love

x

Not much love, surfing youtube as usual and drinking grapefruit juice, which is very refreshing. I'd much rather be drinking wine, but this is what I need for now. Vitamin C has helped keep the colds away
congrats for being the sensible there... i did take the red wine... tasted real good ,though!tongue.gif

Have to go now and leave to pick up daughter and grandparents house at about 8 am then go to town after reach home , yes im a taxi service....lol

be in at about lunch time........

bye

love

xxx

x

I'm going to be having some merry mint green tea because I have a slight cold and need to rest up for another day at work in the morning.

Sorry I haven't been around lately because my pc is in the repair shop due to a broken cooling system and I'm hoping (fingers crossed) it will be finished by Tuesday.

ok, very quick message, as taking long time to type!!! It is 2:30 in the morning. had a lovely afternoon and good flight. Been through a bottle of champagne, 3 bottles of wine and drinking baileys/vodka cocktails!!!! Having a  great time!!!!!

oh wow that has just got to kurdle in your stomach,

lol zhivvy........x

Illum  hope pc is up and running asap.x

Well im drinking kilkenny an for some reason im burning up hot  although house is pretty kewl, it is hot here in Perth 31 degrees and im just sitting in my bras and pants........got music on 94.5 and missing the busy zoo ...........

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo anybody still alive ?

Went out for lunch and to the beach , ate something that didnt agree with me , feel like im dying awwwwwwwwwwww :o(

or having a baby.............So has this place livened up?

going to have a tea soon , what  are you doing?

got radio on to easy listening music cause im just like that cant help it!