Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Hello there! 123 I hope you are feeling better and not too sick.

I am surprisingly still alive after last night! -just a little tired.

We are off to Amsterdam for lunch in about an hour, but my friend has gone back to bed to die of a hangover - like i said we forget we are not early 20s at university anymore!

looking forwards to going into Amsterdam, it's a long time since i've been in the centre, it is a lovely city.

Hope you are all having a good day!

xxx

Hi girls and zhivvy , bet you felt really sorry in the morning lol ,

I have today off dont know what to plan yet but will do something i hope ..........

Got radio on........

Stomach is still rumbling ...but ill be fine .;o)

So where is everybody , missing alot of people :o(

Whats happening?

x

roll.gifPlaying u2 on the radio , everlasting love -u2 love it love it love it!

Well im going , bye bye till later .........still feel sickish........

night/day

xxxx

Hey 123, hope you're no longer feeling sick!

I'm at home today, youngest son (Lander) is sick. On saturday Liam had a high temperature, but it only lasted for 1 day. Lander started getting sick yesterday, was still little bunch of misery this morning, so I stayed at home with him.

Got the DVD on : U2 Popmart in Mexico ... ooooh, how I wish it was september 2010 already !

Thanks jojes , I feel much better now .........At least you get to go see a show , ive never seen them play live........
At the moment im asking God for the wrongs unquestionble things so i need to get my morals straightened its either black or its white no in between anyway its not in harmony with good , thats why ...........
enough blabbering from me............
Had an average day today , didnt have to go to work so went shopping today with daughter but that fizzled but had a nice lunch with my mum ............
Now im listening to the radio and their playing this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIWgaqKgqhg
Think i need a holiday lol
Got work tomorrow with my daughter shes doing work experience with us , should be interesting........
Any way take care all .

it's such a pitty that you've never seen them live ... it's amazing !

I've seen them live for the first time last July in Amsterdam ... I decided after the énd song that I would never miss out on a tour again. Regretted it even more that I hadn't seen the previous tour(s).

I so hope that they'll be coming your way on this tour !

Well, enough about that ! It'll be a strange experience tomorrow I think, working with your daughter ! Is it only for one day or does she have to stay longer ? We got one boy doing word exp at work at the moment, every friday morning until the end of june. He's OK, tries to help out where and when he can.

Zhivvy, almost back from Holland ?? How was your trip ? Hope you had a very nice Sinterklaas-weekend ! Did you go easy on the chocolate letters ?

Two weeks straight lol.....so should be really interesting as we clash but love each other......

Zhivvy, almost back from Holland ?? How was your trip ? Hope you had a very nice Sinterklaas-weekend ! Did you go easy on the chocolate letters ?

Hello there!!! Yes I'm back and very very tired!!! I had a lovely weekend thank you. Was nice to just spend time with friends, not doing too much! I did go easy on the chocolate letters - but not so easy on the champagne, wine, baileys and vodka! And yes, all in one night!! I really am old enough to know better.

Hope all of you girls on here are well.

Take care you all, I'm off to the Bono thread to find some hot pics i hope! xxx

Nice to see you back zhivvy ,glad you had a ball ..............

Jojes , yes I get to be her boss.........:o)

Just woke up from a good sleep , and got music on and will soon make a tea and get ready for work after...........

And for some reason I have woken up really hungry........

So whats new?

Hello 123, sounds like your going t ohave a fun two weeks with your daughter at work!! I hope it's all a good time.

I'm nearly ready for bed. Tomorrow is my daughter's school nativity play - it is being told through the eyes of the animals! I can't wait to see her - she is so excited about it, the main excitement is that she has a microphone! (not that she needs one!) So my parents have come down also so they can come and watch her too!

Enjoy breakfast!

xxx

I'm having some Jack Daniels....baby it's COLD outside!
Oh, sounds nice! Enjoy, I'm off to bed!

xtra that sounds really good, its 20 F here and big snow is on the way (so they say on the TV) Lucky enough to have tomorrow off to finish the Hannukah shopping and wrapping. I think I shall have chai while I do all that work, it makes me feel happy somehow all that cinnamon and nutmeg. Zhiv, sounds like a great time away. Sometimes we moms need that a bit of a party, girl....

Glad you enjoyed your weekend Zhivvy.

Well, maybe we all shoud know better sometimes, but hey ... you only live once !

Xtra I love jack daniels kindof a musty type drink......

Zhivvy sweet watching your children in a play at school enjoy they grow too fast.....

Just got back from a long day of shopping and work , and loan was approved to pay bills , daughter was ok at work but tomorrow she may have a bit to do ,

want to stay in but am exhausted and I feel like crying need sleep and be in , in the morning ........listening to 92.9 only cause daughter insists on having her radio loud.........

Need a shoulder lol...

morning time

night

girls

love

x

xtra that sounds really good, its 20 F here and big snow is on the way (so they say on the TV) Lucky enough to have tomorrow off to finish the Hannukah shopping and wrapping. I think I shall have chai while I do all that work, it makes me feel happy somehow all that cinnamon and nutmeg. Zhiv, sounds like a great time away. Sometimes we moms need that a bit of a party, girl....

Oh I did!! But it was nice just me and friends - didn't even go out (only for lunch on Sunday) but to chat catch up etc... and not worry about home, family etc... It was nice, glad it wasn't for longer though would have missed them all.

Enjoy your shopping!!!!

Just having a coffee. Been to watch the nativity play at the school - it was fantastic, for a bunch of children no older than 7 they were perfect, no fluffed lines, no falling off stage. Of course my little girl was the best!!!

So proud of her, have some lovely pics too. I'm going again tomorrow, may take the handycam to video it. You know so can embarrass her in years to come!

So glad you enjouyed the play Zhivvy. Kids can be so sweet when they're on stage (off-stage of course too, but different) !!! Post a pic please ???

So glad you enjouyed the play Zhivvy. Kids can be so sweet when they're on stage (off-stage of course too, but different) !!! Post a pic please ???
Will do, will post a couple tomorrow!