Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

hello, hello! good to have you back zhivvy, save and sound! i read you enjoyed the weekend... went slowly on the chocolate... and the other thing...well, can't ask to much of a person, hey!

i wasn't in here myself yesterday, daughter is having exams at the moment and she needed help to understand her economylessons (teacher is making it unnecessarely dificult, the way i see it she cant explain it to the kids) and i have early shift this week , so i was (and am!) so tired (went to bed in time , but still not an early bird...)

just finished a nice cup of coffee with speculaas ; you also know that one, zhivvy?

sorry to hear you felt sick 123, and little lander too, jessika?

So glad you enjouyed the play Zhivvy. Kids can be so sweet when they're on stage (off-stage of course too, but different) !!! Post a pic please ???

Ok, am organised and downloaded a couple of pics from my phone - here is how i spent my morning - watching my little girl acting!!

08122009167.jpg08122009170.jpg

they aren't too good as they are from my phone - I don't have a cmaera at the moment!

hello, hello! good to have you back zhivvy, save and sound! i read you enjoyed the weekend... went slowly on the chocolate... and the other thing...well, can't ask to much of a person, hey!

i wasn't in here myself yesterday, daughter is having exams at the moment and she needed help to understand her economylessons (teacher is making it unnecessarely dificult, the way i see it she cant explain it to the kids) and i have early shift this week , so i was (and am!) so tired (went to bed in time , but still not an early bird...)

just finished a nice cup of coffee with speculaas ; you also know that one, zhivvy?

sorry to hear you felt sick 123, and little lander too, jessika?

I know speculaas - ate some over the weekend and brought some home, they are nice - should sell them here too!

Hope your daughter mamages to understand her economics.

zhivvy; what a beautifull angel!! i think your pics are nice, your daughter just beautifull!!!

zhivvy; what a beautifull angel!! i think your pics are nice, your daughter just beautifull!!!
I think she is, but I'm her mother - she won't smile at the moment because her front teeth aren't there!

every mother thinks her kids are beautifull, you mean? but you have every reason to do so!

every mother thinks her kids are beautifull, you mean? but you have every reason to do so!
thank you xxx

Oh zhivvy she looks cute ....... your phone takes okay pics............

Barbara thanx feeling much better now.....

Just woke up , want to go back to bed lol.....

listening to my own station and about to make my tea , have you tried it yet ?

:o)

xxxx

snowing a blizzard here, have to go fetch the daughters at their schools (eldest is in middle school, little one in elementary)

down to 17, wind chill below 0. Back to normal in MN for sure. Stocked up on chai and lemon teas today, thinking about making waffles and tea and cocoa for dinner while we watch the snow swirl....it is pretty, tho the roads are getting bad. Friend's hubby just had to ditch his car to avoid an accident. He's okay but the guy who went speeding by him hit a school bus. Hoping all those kids are okay. People who have 4x4's think they can speed in snow. Nope.

Oh zhivvy she looks cute ....... your phone takes okay pics............

Barbara thanx feeling much better now.....

Just woke up , want to go back to bed lol.....

listening to my own station and about to make my tea , have you tried it yet ?

:o)

xxxx

Thank you! Glad you're feeling better xxx

snowing a blizzard here, have to go fetch the daughters at their schools (eldest is in middle school, little one in elementary)

down to 17, wind chill below 0. Back to normal in MN for sure. Stocked up on chai and lemon teas today, thinking about making waffles and tea and cocoa for dinner while we watch the snow swirl....it is pretty, tho the roads are getting bad. Friend's hubby just had to ditch his car to avoid an accident. He's okay but the guy who went speeding by him hit a school bus. Hoping all those kids are okay. People who have 4x4's think they can speed in snow. Nope.

waffles and cocoa - sounds nice! The accident sounds nasty - as you say people shouldn't speed in snow (or any weather) hope the kids on the bus are ok

looks like everyone is okay, according to what I can read locally online. My wind chimes are making a racket with the gusts of 40 mph. Schools outside mpls/st.paul starting to notify of closings in the morning...

waffles were a hit, but no one wanted cocoa? I had my lemon tea...just have to hope the snowplow gets to our neighborhood before I have to leave for work in the dark tomorrow....

btw, other message did not get thru...zhiv, that is one lovely angel you have...I am sure she is like that always, right?!

, other message did not get thru...zhiv, that is one lovely angel you have...I am sure she is like that always, right?!
Of course she is!! - NOT! Just bee nto watch it again, ok - she is the loveliest (as every parnet would sy about their own) but they all put so much effort into their show, my heart just melted.

Hi girls dont mean to be a snob but stop by to say hi and popping back out quickly ............ only because Im really tired..........too much happening in one day has exhausted me ,lol take care

love

x

Hi girls dont mean to be a snob but stop by to say hi and popping back out quickly ............ only because Im really tired..........too much happening in one day has exhausted me ,lol take care

love

x

Chill out and relax for the evening 123, have a good sleep

take care

love xxx

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bethtalisman']snowing a blizzard here, have to go fetch the daughters at their schools (eldest is in middle school, little one in elementary)

waffles and cocoa - sounds nice! The accident sounds nasty - as you say people shouldn't speed in snow (or any weather) hope the kids on the bus are ok

i was thinking exactly the same!! waffles.... mmmm.....how about sending them to zootops instead off x-mas-cards bethtalisman?! just an idea.....

i'm having a nice cup of homemade soup, don't i have a amazing husband!! for the moment he only works weekends so he does most of the cooking....

Just having some mint tea. Then I have some nice wine to have with dinner - need to test that it is ok to buy for for Christmas dinner! - and not 2010 yet so can still be naughty!!

Morning all , woke up tired , weird i know ,

listening to radio and just had a nectarine.............

Morning all , woke up tired , weird i know ,

listening to radio and just had a nectarine.............

I always wake up tired - maybe I should sleep more instead of being on here at midnight! Lovely - nectarines, one of my favourite fruits x

Aw poor illum .... Ive done that before , stuck my finger in a lamp shade bulb inlet , felt like sticking my finger in boiling water ...lol , you might have a serious headache later...........I know I did and fell asleep.............

Today I had a good day with daughter at work , shes in process of making a heart pendant , and I got to show her how to pour up second models , and she did good .....

Had to buy a new phone as my girl got my last one wet , but still have same phone number..........

And today I really missed u2 and you girls........really lots , funny huh............

So whats happening ?

Hope you're feeling ok Illum - nasty thing to happen.

I'm once again sitting at home, but i think I may wrap some christmas presents later and put them under the tree.

Sounds like you and your daughter are having a nice time working together 123love.

Off to switch on the kettle ad make a coffee - see you all later

xxx

Hope you're feeling ok Illum - nasty thing to happen.

I'm once again sitting at home, but i think I may wrap some christmas presents later and put them under the tree.

Sounds like you and your daughter are having a nice time working together 123love.

xxx

Hey ladies, just wondering. Does anyone ever drink something you were drinking the night before, because you don't wanna waste it?! That's what I'm doing with the Minute Maid Light lemonade that I bought at Carl's Jr! I just added ice, and it was good to go!! laugh.gif

See ya later, have to work and try ta make people happy! smile.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Hope you're feeling ok Illum - nasty thing to happen.

xxx

Hey ladies, just wondering. Does anyone ever drink something you were drinking the night before, because you don't wanna waste it?! That's what I'm doing with the Minute Maid Light lemonade that I bought at Carl's Jr! I just added ice, and it was good to go!! laugh.gif

See ya later, have to work and try ta make people happy! smile.gif

i did fall asleep once, my glass of wine still half-full. stumbled to bed after a couple of hours. so next morning ; there was this really great wine, i could not waste it... i drunk it.. but have to say that tasted rather strange just getting out of bed.sick.gif..

not like the bubbles we had for breakfast last week, that was nicehappy.gif

I have been known to drink yesterday's drinks - I love old cold coffee - yes I'm disgusting!

Bit wary of the booze from night before - since too many experiences of having mouthfuls of cigarette ends in old beer bottles! Really not good!!!