Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

If Ive been out and bought soft drink or oj I always throw it in the bar fridge in my bedroom for next time im thirsty........ as for coffee it would have to be chilled and it tastes great.........

Morning girls , listening to daughters radio station because she is around , 92.9...........

its ok dont mind the latest stuff.....

Had a tea and contemplating another day at work with my girl...........

I think processed roast beef doesn't agree with me because the last couple of nights been dreaming of ex boyfriend and there abouts , really starting to tick me off , waste of really good sleep............lol

So whats new?

Anyone bought the vanilla tea yet ?

how's it going working with your daughter, it seems like you're having quite a nice time.

Stay away from the roast beef I think - I have heard before that meat can give you strange dreams - I'm a veggie so most of my dreams are normal!

Not done much today, had a nice evening with daughter before she went to bed. We'd been reading her school books/reading scheme, she's doing well. Since she's been to bed not been up to much. My husbands at his parent's (he staysone night a week) So it has been a quiet one

xx

nerd.gifOh how sweet , i remember doing that with my girl , wow time has flown , sometimes i used to wizz past it if i had to much to do but now if i knew how they changed i would have taken my time and missed out a few errands that needed doing...........miss those days.....

Zhivvy abscence makes the heart grow fonder , i believe this to be true , nice to spend time apart............

Take care  , ive got to head off soon........

night

xxxx

Problem zhivvy is i love my meat , and fruit, but too much meat is no good i know , and for some reason any form of pig i break out in pimples and i never used to , so im not to happy with mrs piggy...........

123Love-I hear ya about having dreams about ex-boyfriends because I dreamt of my ex-bf the other night.

As for drinking-I just tried a Cherry-cordial mocha from a Tully's coffee shop where they were having all sizes of it on sale for $3.

Well im hot and bothered , as you know its 33 degrees here and im going for a drive to the beach later ..........

just popped in to see whats happening , not much of course well see you later

love

Caroleen

xxx

x

As for drinking-I just tried a Cherry-cordial mocha from a Tully's coffee shop where they were having all sizes of it on sale for $3.

I hear they taste great with chocolate covered chips tongue.gif

Hello there all!!

Not drinking anything (I know me with no wine!!!) but great news. The teaching agency has just rang me and I have work from 4th January!!!! Yeah!!!! Happy 2010!!!!! It is for either one or two terms - so til easter or July depending. It is also a school in the next town to me so only 15 mins drive!! I am gong in on Tuesday morning to see the place and meet everyone, sort out work schemes etc...

I'm so relieved that i have got something (hope they like me on Tuesday or maybe they don't want me!). To know there will be regular income etc... and can pay of the credit card for my summer's U2 bill!

Hey do you think this means that I'll be able to squeeze in another concert?

Think a big bottle of something with alcohol in is called for tonight!!!

Hope the rest of you have a great day too

xxx

So happy for you , probly another bottle of wine eh ? And I said you'd probly get one in the new year ;o)

x

Girls , what inspires your creativity?
dont say music or u2 okay :o)
Me well , the wind , the sound , the strength and its suttle caress upon your hair or body at times make you feel special and loved by its creator , but its invisible but you see the effects at the ocean and on trees and in cyclones and tornado's you can imagine the trees dancing or smiling in union with the wind and the oceans being pushed or rushed and tossed here and there or the gentle sway and wiggle on a quiet morning  , and i could go on and on in how it could toss your sheet out of your hand and send you running to perhaps a delightful consequence,.........
Long story short it could be anything that inspires you like pottery or painting , I  like painting........
so fire away :o)

I am not as atristic/ creative as I wouldlike to be - it frustrates me a little. The one thing I would love to do is write. I truly believe in the saying that everyone has a novel inside of them. Each new year I say that thisis the year that I am going ot wewrite something and get it published, not  necessarily a novel but maybe a short story/ article etc... And it has never happened. I know that I could do it and I know it woud be good - not the best in the world but good. So you never know maybe 2010 is the year in which I'll finally do it!

I believe in you zhivvy , as for me I have a great mind of imagination even I scare and amaze myself but my downfall is pen to paper or expressing my self with the correct vocabulary , maybe you can teach me lol ;o)

But If I were writing my mind would be too fast for my hand ..........lol

Night everyone Im tired must get some sleep and hopefully I get to chat with you all in my dreams to know whats on your mind.......

night

xxx

love

I believe in you zhivvy , as for me I have a great mind of imagination even I scare and amaze myself but my downfall is pen to paper or expressing my self with the correct vocabulary , maybe you can teach me lol ;o)

But If I were writing my mind would be too fast for my hand ..........lol

I'll teach you whatever you need!!!! The problem is having all the ideas and not getting them down quickly enough. I think of great plots, dialogue then forget it later!

so happy for you, zhivvy! and so close to home, that's a positive thing to! good luck on tuesday!!!

i have a job-interview on monday... although i plan to mantain through thick and thin in my current job (work there for a month now), i figure their's nothing wrong with checking out other (maybe better) opportunaties... we have the advantage that there's a short of nurses.. so we can chose ....

we went out for dinner, hans' boss paid! drank some nice red wine and enjoyed the company, had quite a laughhappy.gif

during dinner there was unknown caller played in the restaurant! and on our way home they played one on the radio!! so nice hearing the boys...

so happy for you, zhivvy! and so close to home, that's a positive thing to! good luck on tuesday!!!

i have a job-interview on monday... although i plan to mantain through thick and thin in my current job (work there for a month now), i figure their's nothing wrong with checking out other (maybe better) opportunaties... we have the advantage that there's a short of nurses.. so we can chose ....

we went out for dinner, hans' boss paid! drank some nice red wine and enjoyed the company, had quite a laughhappy.gif

during dinner there was unknown caller played in the restaurant! and on our way home they played one on the radio!! so nice hearing the boys...

Great dinner music!! Good luck with the interview, as you said there is no harm in looking at other places. I spoke with a friend earlier who works in a school mear to this new one and it isn't a bad place at all (not really such a thing a good school in England in general unfortunately) and yes, 20 mins away which is good.

We had nice chinese takeaway from the posh restaurant tonight -was delicious with some nice red wine to wash it down. My husband has gone to bed as he has been up since 5! I'm left finishing the wine and listening to the noisy rabbit throwing things around her cage!

Thanks for you good wishes xxx

noisy rabbits! we've got one of those to!! along with 3 guiny pigs (one for every child, the rabbit is mine and called Pim)

if i ever get a chance to visite you, zhivvy, i'm gonna feel so much at home  ; -)

noisy rabbits! we've got one of those to!! along with 3 guiny pigs (one for every child, the rabbit is mine and called Pim)

if i ever get a chance to visite you, zhivvy, i'm gonna feel so much at home  ; -)

You're welcome whenever you want to come over! The rabbit is my daughter's along with the fish, the cat is mine - been around for longer than the husband and child - and is where my Zoo name comes from!!!

i was wondering about that name!!

here's our little zoo:

2 french bulldogs: male is called kobe (and in my profile) female is zita

1 golden retriever (he's called max and 11 years old now)

2 cats (sheba and jafar)

3 guiny pigs (fien, stien and mien)

1 rabbit (pim)

10 (or something) ducks, all with names!

15 (or something) chickens& roosters (almost all have names)

fish (2 aquaria)

birds in birdhouse......

we sometimes joke about asking fees if kids come over to play (to support our children's farm..)

edit: didn't exactly stay in topic here, (because non of these animals are meant for dinner..). sorry for that!

glasses.gifmorning girls , about to head out of zoo but wanted to check in before you all go to sleep ,

sweet dreams

and take care , me ive got shopping to do..........

night/morning

xxxx

i was wondering about that name!!

here's our little zoo:

2 french bulldogs: male is called kobe (and in my profile) female is zita

1 golden retriever (he's called max and 11 years old now)

2 cats (sheba and jafar)

3 guiny pigs (fien, stien and mien)

1 rabbit (pim)

10 (or something) ducks, all with names!

15 (or something) chickens& roosters (almost all have names)

fish (2 aquaria)

birds in birdhouse......

we sometimes joke about asking fees if kids come over to play (to support our children's farm..)

Ok you beat me!! Would love a goat though if we had the space! My cat's full name is Zywiec (promounced Zhivvy-ech) which is a bransd of Polish beer (wow, me naming pets after alcohol-who'd have thought!) but due to people not being able to say it, it was shortened to Zhivvy! It's the Zoo so had to have animal name!

And meant ot say barbara your dog is adorable!