Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

glasses.gifmorning girls , about to head out of zoo but wanted to check in before you all go to sleep ,

sweet dreams

and take care , me ive got shopping to do..........

night/morning

xxxx

have a good day, enjoy your shopping

xxx

a goat, that's what hans dreams about if we're ever able to buy the paddock behind our garden, along with a swine (pot belly-swine, it's called in dutch, don't know how you call it in english..it's kept as a housepet! even by more and more people here..) and he even talks about a little donkey.... 

hi 123! bye 123! have a nice day happy.gif

okay, illumination70, back on topic it is; i just finished a cup off indian thea (ginger, cardemon and cinamon-flavoured)

had a glass of pomegranite juice and now off to bed it is 1:30 after all!! Even later for you Barbara!

had a glass of pomegranite juice and now off to bed it is 1:30 after all!! Even later for you Barbara!
i know, i was so tired at the dinnerparty, but now i'm over it... feels i could stay up till morning! not wise though...

sleep tight zhivvytired.gif

bought some wine this morning for tonight, not really feeling like a glass tho. So weird. We just lit our menorah for Hannukah and the girls are enjoying tonights gifts...

Zhiv, so glad to read of your new job! Great way to start the new year....if you do another show, I highly recommend Minneapolis (but I am biased ;-)....)

I am a nurse as well Barbara1.....not as big a shortage as there once was here...but there will be again. Hoping we are not going to strike when our contract ends in the spring...

123, I love reading your dreams. Sometimes I remember my dreams better than others. I too am inspired by the wind, as I live on a hilltop. The sound of rain inspires me. My creativity comes out in textiles---knitting, sewing, felting, anything with a needle and a thread....has been like that since I was a kid thanks to my mom...

Beth thats nice to knit , my mum taught me a little but not too much , should learn more huh ............

Taking brother and his partner to the pub tonight and daughter to her grandparents so pretty busy , wouldve like to have post in thought for day but will have to do it when i get back........

bye for now

xxxx

bought some wine this morning for tonight, not really feeling like a glass tho. So weird. We just lit our menorah for Hannukah and the girls are enjoying tonights gifts...

Zhiv, so glad to read of your new job! Great way to start the new year....if you do another show, I highly recommend Minneapolis (but I am biased ;-)....)

I am a nurse as well Barbara1.....not as big a shortage as there once was here...but there will be again. Hoping we are not going to strike when our contract ends in the spring...

123, I love reading your dreams. Sometimes I remember my dreams better than others. I too am inspired by the wind, as I live on a hilltop. The sound of rain inspires me. My creativity comes out in textiles---knitting, sewing, felting, anything with a needle and a thread....has been like that since I was a kid thanks to my mom...

Happy Hannukah - I hope you had a lovely time.

Ohh, a concert in the US that would be lovely - but if I did get the chance it would have to be somewhere around DC as tha's where my cousins and friends are - don't think Id be forgiven if I didn't go to them! i think if I could do another one it woud be Rome (a good excuse to go back too, haven't been since I was about 10).

Thanks for the job wishes, it is a good start to the year

morning all!

I've just had a coffee but need more to wake up. taking daughter to dance classes in an hour so need to get out of pyjamas soon.

have a nice day planned. After dancing my friend from school should be here - she's also my daughter's godmother. We're going to do some baking. Then later on an old work friend is coming over too with her new man who we haven't met yet.

We're going to a village down the road where every house is covered in Christmas lights - it's so pretty, I'll try and post some pics if I can.

Then a nice evening, no doubt with wine!!!

goodmorning (should say noon)! happy chanouka bethtalisman!

having second cup of coffee, first one was braught to me when i was still in bed, by my son who's still sorry for his mistake last night.... promised him to talk it over again tonight when we all had chance to think it over.

have fun today zhivvy!

Hi girls , im finally back after so much running around lol

Im listening to my station and of all songs there playing is , I need a lover that wont drive me crazy ,

lol.....

Just had a tea and am really hot in my room , want to open my window to let fresh air in but that would be inviting spiders in as well which im in no mood for..........

So whats happening?

goodmorning (should say noon)! happy chanouka bethtalisman!

having second cup of coffee, first one was braught to me when i was still in bed, by my son who's still sorry for his mistake last night.... promised him to talk it over again tonight when we all had chance to think it over.

have fun today zhivvy!

Slightly cruel thought - but could you not get your son to do lots of chores whilst he's feeling bad?smile.gif

Having a fun day, just back from dancing (her not me) having a little rest watching the disney channel after cleaning the house.

Hope you all have a fun day too

xxx

Night everyone im tired , hopefully when i lie in bed listening to radio i can get to sleep and the bois cheri tea i drank does'nt keep me awake , night all.................

Hope you are thinking of God thats all i care for you about which is heaps...........

cant anything else...

lots of love

Caroleen

xxxx

Goodnight sleep well, sweet dreams

xxx

Have some nice wine for later to go with the pizza and friends!! Looking forwards to a good night.

hope you all have fun whatever you're doing

xxx

Have some nice wine for later to go with the pizza and friends!! Looking forwards to a good night.

hope you all have fun whatever you're doing

xxx

that's just like you , zhivvy, having the wine not once but twice...laugh.gif

i'm having a maxi (37.5cl)bottle of 'Kriek' this is beer made of what we call 'krieken' ;looked it up in the dictionnary and it says: black cherry.

Cheers!

that's just like you , zhivvy, having the wine not once but twice...
laugh.gif

i'm having a maxi (37.5cl)bottle of 'Kriek' this is beer made of what we call '
krieken' ;
looked it up in the dictionnary and it says: black cherry.

Cheers!!

A cup of coffee after doing 5 loads of laundry, taking care of the animals, running some errands while having fond, memories of the fabulous U2 concert (PopMart Tour) I attended in Seattle 12 years ago.

kewl illum , Im tired still but waking up to get ready to pick up daughter in mirrabooka at nine then back home then run to town shortly afterward ,............so im taxi again........

Had an average sleep ,

got the radio on hoping to hear some good music but all i hear for the moment is talk............

Another hot day today maybe reaching 38-39 degrees...............

The laundry is now finished, I sent off gifts to some relatives, the Stollen is ready and I'm drinking a bottle of Hornsby's Hard Cider.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']goodmorning (should say noon)! happy chanouka bethtalisman!

have fun today zhivvy!

Slightly cruel thought - but could you not get your son to do lots of chores whilst he's feeling bad?smile.gif

Having a fun day, just back from dancing (her not me) having a little rest watching the disney channel after cleaning the house.

Hope you all have a fun day too

xxxi must admit i took some advantage of his guilty feelings...embarassed.gif. but when i think of it, didn't ask much more of him than other days, just he did it all without the moaning.wink.gif