Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

kewl illum , Im tired still but waking up to get ready to pick up daughter in mirrabooka at nine then back home then run to town shortly afterward ,............so im taxi again........

Had an average sleep ,

got the radio on hoping to hear some good music but all i hear for the moment is talk............

Another hot day today maybe reaching 38-39 degrees...............

why do people do all that talking on the radio?! and when i watched mtv or local musicchannels lately there are realityshows and soaps... where did the music go???

Yes chores for him is a great idea that way he can keep his girlfriend and not cop the grim teen years that some kids do.............

Hi barbara :o)

Besides while hes doing them hed be thinking , if I did do what I was told to I wouldnt be doing all this work........

make him think twice for anything next time if there is one......;o)

The laundry is now finished, I sent off gifts to some relatives, the Stollen is ready and I'm drinking a bottle of Hornsby's Hard Cider.
it's a hard days work! cheerswink.gif

thanx for the hint, 123. i must say my kids are given chores all 3, we try to teach them life is filled with both fun and work. and for this mistake he'll get (a lot) more than only the chores... not about being harsh, i just want him to learn from this...

i'm off to bed, half past midnight here, have a nice, warm day! wink.gif

Kriek - i like that and the raspberry beer too is really good!

I've had lots of wine and baileys! We've played lots on the wii tonight too - great fun. been nice to catch up with friends at home.

And Barbara I didn't mean to post the message twice!! Honest! And I hope you've sorted out something with your son which you can all agree with.

123love I'm guessing at 2 am in England it must be morning with you so have a lovely day

xxx

Thanx zhivvy , its now 5.50pm and still really hot , and feeling tired so might head off for a nap soon.............

Got radio on and wondering how everyone is?

Anyway take care all

x

It's a beautiful frosty Sunday monring out there - feels like real winter. Just about ti have a coffee before I shower etc.. Making my first christmas dinner of 2009 this afternoon for friends

Have a good day everyone

xxx

have a lovely dinner, zhivvy!

have a good napp, 123!  edit: just looked at the hour and i supose you're already awake, so have a nice evening!

i crawled out of bed 11.30am! felt awefull! have a fever and my sore troat has gone to a max, almost no voice (kids wont mind) son made me a hot choco (yes, he's still remorsefull) hans is still asleep (nightshift for him) and i should make dinner... i'm glad i did a big part of the ironing yesterday... i already sent an email to replace the jobinterview i had tomorrow (hope that lady isnt gonna take it bad?) she asked me to mail if something came up and she did hear my voice over the phone on friday (already didn't sound that good) so i hope she understands... 

Hey girls just woke up and its 11,40 pm here , so late night for me lol

Where's xtra these days..............?

Well got radio on and having juice.........

And got a phone call from daughter which is what woke me up...........

Yeah shes good .............

whats new?

Thanx again , x

good night

love

x

goin back to bed 123, you just woke up from your nap! wink.gif

can't wait till it's summer again here....

Hello all.

Had a lovely dinner - can't move now too stuffed!!! And so much food didn't even fit in any wine - I know - shock horror!! Of for a peaceful evening and sleep on the sofa I think!

Glad you're all having nice days

xxx

no worries, zhivvy... it's still early , all that food will digest eventually and make room for the wine!

i'm glad you enjoyed dinner, what did you have?

i ended up backing steak with mushroom-portsauce and potato-croquettes! (so i put the booze in the food, solves the space-problem!)

Just woke up again lol from heaps of dreams , scary one where im driving luckily nobody got hurt but one car did get a  bump.........

Wonder why I wake up disturbed .............

Anyway I as usual am listening to the radio and going to make my tea.........

and have a few plans today , possibly go to the beach , yes you can join me :o)

So really , whats happening?

Just woke up again lol from heaps of dreams , scary one where im driving luckily nobody got hurt but one car did get a  bump.........

Wonder why I wake up disturbed .............

Anyway I as usual am listening to the radio and going to make my tea.........

and have a few plans today , possibly go to the beach , yes you can join me :o)

So really , whats happening?

Beach, that sounds nice! Just pack my swimwear and I'll be oversmile.gif

no worries, zhivvy... it's still early , all that food will digest eventually and make room for the wine!

i'm glad you enjoyed dinner, what did you have?

i ended up backing steak with mushroom-portsauce and potato-croquettes! (so i put the booze in the food, solves the space-problem!)

Full christmas dinner is what I made: turkey with stuffing, roasted potatoes and parsnips, cauliflower cheese, mixed carrots and swede , broccoli, gravy, cranberry sauce etc... (apart from no turkey for veggie me!) and chocolate roulade and baileys cheesecake for dessert (ok bit of alcohol then in the cheesecake!). And of course we had christmas crackers to pull and party hats to wear!

glasses.gifOk , well sorry was busy looking at something , and I have to go , have a good sleep and sweet dreams

x

love

x

sea_islander! so glad to see your avatar back...hoping you are well, wherever you are. Happy Hannukah to all, btw, we have just celebrated night 3 here. I am waiting to have my wine until AFTER I have to go pick up the eldest girl at her Girl Scout party. Little one is playing with her new doll, poor hubby trying to nap, fighting a cold...

girls helps please

last night while going to sleep a song came on , I want to make love to you but i cant find it anywhere on the net all i find is other crappy songs the song sounded a bit like bruce was singing it or someone like so , anyway took me ages to sleep after hearing the song , very nice song , anyone know who it may be ? its not old old old its not new new new ................

If anyone thinks they've found the song please post in here ,

thanx in advance , going now

bye

x

Do you know anymore words than what you have said? Can't think of whatit could be, but more words may help.

Off to sleep in a few minutes, been a long but fun day.

Have a nice end to the day all, and a good morning 123love

xxx

I'm having a cup of coffee after baking a couple of dozen of peanut-butter cookies.  My only question is which type of cookies should I bake tommorow night, toffee bars or rice crispy treats?

Sea Islander-Thanks for sharing the cute video!!!