Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Illum - bake both! They both sound great!

I've just droppped my daughter at the childminders before she goes to school. my husband came back hoem from work this morning sick, he's full of a stinking cold and I think he's passed it to me as keep sniffling. So I think I'm going to go up to our bedroom and get under the duvet with him for the rest of the morning.

So keep the noise down y'all! - I'm napping!

xxx

[quote name='sea_islander wrote:

illumination70']Right now I'm having a cup of mint tea after doing 3 loads of laundry.

LOved that video! we dont have launderettes like that over here....

just hope it isn't giving too many kids funny ideas (poor dogs...)laugh.gif

we'll keep it quiet, zhivvy (not hard to do since i'm little sick too) i have to be at work at 11 am, hans thinks i'm crazy for goin, but fever has dropped ,just troathache and coughing lungs out... thing is there's only 1 nurse in afternoon-shift, so when i call sick someone has to come on their day off... don't like doing that! btw after today i'm free for 3 days, so i can rest till friday.

good recovery for zhivvy and hubbie and for bethtalisman's hubbie too! (looks like we've all infected eachother...)

123, i don't know which song you mean... maybe you can hum it?wink.gif

i should get ready for work .. talk you all later, have a nice day (or try to get well, sickies)

edit: sounds like a yummie-dinner you made, zhivvy! and yummie-cookies to, illumination70!  enjoy!!

[quote name='sea_islander wrote:

illumination70']Right now I'm having a cup of mint tea after doing 3 loads of laundry.

great video sea-islander, never seen that before but will def be watching it again - makes monday mornings feel better!

we'll keep it quiet, zhivvy (not hard to do since i'm little sick too) i have to be at work at 11 am, hans thinks i'm crazy for goin, but fever has dropped ,just troathache and coughing lungs out... thing is there's only 1 nurse in afternoon-shift, so when i call sick someone has to come on their day off... don't like doing that! btw after today i'm free for 3 days, so i can rest till friday.

good recovery for zhivvy and hubbie and for bethtalisman's hubbie too! (looks like we've all infected eachother...)

123, i don't know which song you mean... maybe you can hum it?wink.gif

i should get ready for work .. talk you all later, have a nice day (or try to get well, sickies)

Thank you! We've all got sick men!!! not good, of course they all get 'deathly man flu' where we just have a cold!!! Hope everyone is feeling better soon

xxx

Hope your all better asap , i know when im sick i whine like im dying lol...........

Want to find a way to communicate with my daughter as its very hard , want her to know everything about me , my morals well unbelievably do have them , beliefs , hopefully doing work experience with me will hopefully get her to know a bit about my job ,and just simply anything about me , dont know how to do it as she doesnt like to talk ,

and to know that im a spiritual person , like in thought for the day , but shes impossible to reach , was wondering if you can enlighten the subject :o)

thanx in advance

x

Hope your all better asap , i know when im sick i whine like im dying lol...........

Want to find a way to communicate with my daughter as its very hard , want her to know everything about me , my morals well unbelievably do have them , beliefs , hopefully doing work experience with me will hopefully get her to know a bit about my job ,and just simply anything about me , dont know how to do it as she doesnt like to talk ,

and to know that im a spiritual person , like in thought for the day , but shes impossible to reach , was wondering if you can enlighten the subject :o)

thanx in advance

x

I'm sure that just in day to day life you're putting across your beliefs ideas etc... 

What about asking her to read your thought for the days and seeing what she thinks of them (we like them on here!) and explain to her why you put them up and what they mean to you. I Don't tihkn it is a sutuation where you can just sit down and tell her everything, it is a huge thing and one conversation isn't going to be enough. Maybe changing some conversations round to the moral side of things or explaining why you believe things can become a day to day conversation topic and you can both learn about each other gradually,

Hope that makes sense!

xxx

Thanks zhivvy ;o)

Guess what ?

I found the song ! hooray

check it out by Eric clapton , felt like an idiot i didnt recognize his voice just sound different on radio was more suttle.............

Great song 123love, just listened to it, amazing lyrics - Love Clapton but never heard this one before

x

Yeah , i do think the radio version is way better but maybe when your bored one day you can request it and listen to it for yourself............

Just woke up hungry , forgot to have tea lol so  just eating now bit late i know.............

Again woke up from dirty sex night mares............

scarey stuff lol.............

Yeah , i do think the radio version is way better but maybe when your bored one day you can request it and listen to it for yourself............

Just woke up hungry , forgot to have tea lol so  just eating now bit late i know.............

Again woke up from dirty sex night mares............

scarey stuff lol.............

Why does everyone on here seem to be having sex dreams at the moment? Is it something with the weather etc... Well, everyone, apart from me -ohwell.gif

Just gonig to have a cup of tea and then off to the supermarket my and daughter are making chocolate truffles and mint creams for christmas later (may have to test one or two before Christmas!)

Oh fun baking with your mum/daughter :o) ,

Dont worry cause mine was a nightmare so your not missing anything , if it were bono then you'd be missing something lol;o)

Have a lovely day , dont forget to save some truffles...........

bye

x

Just bought all the stuff to make them, so off to bake now - and clean the kitchen after!!

Listening to the radio , wishing was at zhivvy's eating chocalate truffles with beautiful daughter...........

love it if my friends could host the radio show,,,,............make my day/night......

night

all

x

Listening to the radio , wishing was at zhivvy's eating chocalate truffles with beautiful daughter...........

All made now, just letting the mint creams set so we can coat them in chocolate - if i thought they would survived the postage I would send you some, or you can come here and eat them!

i'm not a chocolate-girl, but sounds good, zhivvy!

i listened to the song 123, also love to hear clapton sing, but didn't hear this one before...

i can imagine how you feel, wanting to bring your moral principles and your believes across to your daughter, but kids will always chose their own , and we can only hope they grow up to be honest, loving, thoughtfull people...  even if they dont chose the path we want them to. so far my sermon...

nice barbara , ..........

Just woke up to the most wonderful sleep,

Dreamt of you could say a long long lost ex was a wonderful sleep .........In another world........

Has made my day ...........:o)

And the strangest thing our sun in Perth is orangey red , tried to take a picture but the camera is too good and took out the red lol...........

Sorry have to head off right now to pick daughter in town , will still be connected though..........

x

hope to here from you tomorrow (tonight for you i guess,123?) time for me to go to bed...tired.gif

hope to here from you tomorrow (tonight for you i guess,123?) time for me to go to bed...tired.gif
Goodnight Barbara, guess I should be going to bed soon to, have to look awake for the meeting at the new school tomorrow!

Am back unfortunatly have to go ,

And my light is shining bright and so does my eye !

love you all

hate liars

have a good night sleep

catch you in the morning!

bye

'xxx

x

Am back unfortunatly have to go ,

And my light is shining bright and so does my eye !

love you all

hate liars

have a good night sleep

catch you in the morning!

bye

'xxx

x

Have a good day, It's goodnight from me

xxx