Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Hello all! I sympathise with the bad weather as it is dull and damp here too, getting colder aswell they say next week it is really gonig ot drop.

123love I think that you should bottle up some of that Perth sunshine and post it to us poor people in these cold countries!

Well like Illum i have lots of laundry to do. Then we are wrapping the daughter's presents. After that i have been promised a starbucks so i think a gingerbread latte later.

Hope your all having a good day

take care

xxx

Good day I had , but a bad hair day though.........

Just woke up from needed sleep , obviously permission to sleep was needed considering all the disturbances ...... and off to heck knows to sleep.....

Mum cooked some sweet potato so had some of that am going to leave soon as well , guess its futile to stay.........

Eyes are sore , slept with my contact lenses in...........

Whats happening?

what a frightning experience, bethtalisman! makes you think about life and dead, i'm sure!

had one to this morning! little girl from our neighbours (same age our Silas = 10) almost got hit by car! our kids were getting ready for chool, i was still in pyama- 8 o'clock - suddenly hear carbreaks squeezing and an awhfull scream... i ran out thinking about our dog, cause he was in the garden and the oldest one had just left for school (sometimes doesn't close the gate well and dog goes out for a walk....) but right before opening front door, i hear neighbour yelling her daughters name... think my heart std still, opened the door expecting to see the little girl wounded or worse... luckily the car just missed her! the mother was all upsett and  cursing on her daughter, kid was pale like ghost, young woman in car got out all shivring and crying.... she and mother hugged eachother and cried, and thought about what could have happened... proves again how kids dont think, they just act...

Apparently plans have changed and were going to fast eddies to eat.....................

night.................

x

hope you had nice dinner 123.
I'm off to watch daughter's swimming lesson. Can't wake up at the moment, just feel totally drained all the time. have bought lots of energy boosting vegetables for dinner so maybe that will help!

Thanx zhivvy I had a steak burger........was really nice.

Always tired I am , dont know why...........

Goodmorning girls.............

Radio' on.............

Funny sleep again.........

So what you doing?

Almost ready for bed myself!! Wrapped all my daughter's christmas presents today which was fun. I'm of to her school's christmas church service tomorrow afternoon - so we can sing carols!!!

Went to fast eddies last night and my daughter insisted' I put on a jacket' , I didnt thinking it would be ok , but I froze last night because of the cool ocean breeze............Should of listen to her , she never says things like that............

How exciting for her zhivvy............

I said I was having an early night but once again 1 in the monring has crept up on me - hope you all have a good evening (or day for you 123!!)

take care

xxx

A cup of mint tea after attending church (Advent Season) and finishing the final load (and 7th) of laundry. I don't know about you other U2 fans, but after doing 9 loads yesterday and 7 today, I'm absolutely thrilled it's over!!!

Good morning girls ,

Hope your not feeling tired ;o)

Had a confusing day but things have cleared up ..............I got mixed up lol.........

Hope your ok dont stress and smoke............I stress but dont smoke............

Need you to be a frequent poster on here lol........

Besides your advice is good..............

No music on as daughter is in my room again watching vids...........

Still love u2 they rock , and love my Dog and family ...............

Um bored but not bored enough to fly a kite .........

Bored enough to take up dancing lessons though , maybe singing lol............

Cant chat much , dont know what to say..............

Am tired...............

Dont forget things come off smoothly sometimes .......

So made it safely home ,

Lol illum , washings over , I like washing just dont like putting it all away............

Love mint tea , drank that all through pregnancy..........

Sorry if rambling but too much brain overload............

Anyone care for some music?

Anyway

good morng everyone!!

still freezing here.... so hard to get out of warm bed!!!

you're sounding a bit incoherently 123, or maybe just me?

so glads you're done with the laundry, illumination!

enjoy the party at your girls school, zhivvy... i'll be at school too this evening, serving gluwein and hot choco (have to watch not drinking it all myself...)

paper allmost entirely removed from son's room, so after working 4 days till monday, i will be painting walls on tuesday and wednesday(don't mind , i love to paint!)

eyes still bit swollen but i'll try to wear my contacts today (another vainity, i don't like being seen with my glasses on.. have -5 , if you follow the same scale in your country, you know i don't see s**t without them, practicaly a mole, diggin in a hole...)wink.gif

Hello all,

I'm tired!! I wouldn't like to think how many times my daughter shouted me last night! I think my eyes are looking as swollen and puffy as yours now Barabara!tongue.gif So I think back to bed for a couple of hours now she's at school or I'll be falling asleep at her church service this afternoon. but can't complain she is normally a very good sleeper so once or twoce a year I can put up with,

Hope you're ok 123 you sound tired - maybe get some rest and not think about everything too much!lol!

Speak to you all later, off to climb back under my thick feather duvet and ignoring the freezing world outside

take care

xxx

Hello all,

I'm tired!! I wouldn't like to think how many times my daughter shouted me last night! I think my eyes are looking as swollen and puffy as yours now Barabara!tongue.gif So I think back to bed for a couple of hours now she's at school or I'll be falling asleep at her church service this afternoon. but can't complain she is normally a very good sleeper so once or twoce a year I can put up with,

Hope you're ok 123 you sound tired - maybe get some rest and not think about everything too much!lol!

Speak to you all later, off to climb back under my thick feather duvet and ignoring the freezing world outside

take care

xxx

enjoy your morning-nap, and wake up a new, energetic, supermum!

Ok, I'm awake again but nout sure on hte energetic and the supermum! Off to have big huge coffee, maybe that will work

x

Yeah me too been waking up tired lately , could be a bug I dont know about ..............
Seeyou all
love
xxx
x

Oh I really wish I could see my mate tonight but looks like I may have to wait ............\

I hate waiting , story of my life...........

Having a tea and got radio on............

bye

x

the coffee has helped a bit, feeling bit more awake now!! Even vacuumed downstairs - such a housewife!!!

Hope you get to see your mate 123, it's nice to catch up with friends

xxx

done my treadmill listening to the boys, having a coffee and some toast. I love working the later shift (1030 to 7) lets me wake up, take the girls to school, etc. DH is in Texas today, back tonight to care for the girls while I work. It is hard to feel well rested in winter I think. It is the lack of good light in many places. The lack of light affects Vitamin D in the body, which is an important chemical for processing other things, so we may feel sluggish. Much research says most of the world is D deficient, oddly enough.

Nuff blathering from me. Just a shift of work today....spending energy worrying about friends with sick babies and elders...

123Love,  I hear ya the part which gets me about laundry is it's the only household chore which is never really done, but after doing all those washings, 1-2 loads per day doesn't seem so bad LOL.

123Love,  I hear ya the part which gets me about laundry is it's the only household chore which is never really done, but after doing all those washings, 1-2 loads per day doesn't seem so bad LOL.

I know that feeling, soon as laundry done, the basket is full again!!! I think the laundry gremlins come in at night and fill the basket!

Had a lovely afternoon at the school's church service, my daughter had a part in hte service reading a paragraph about the original father christmas - she did well. Now they have broken up i have 2 weeks of amusing her!! She has her friend coming to play tomorrow so should be nice.

been frantically preparing for christmas dinner at our house on Sunday, my parents, John's parents and my friend who gatecrashes every year! I have everything bought, most stuff is prepared and in freezer or in middle of cooking. I'm attempting a Christmas pudding ice cream this year! - Will let you know how it goes.

So after battling the supermarket this evening and the snow - i think i may have a glass of wine later!

hope you're all having a good day xxx

IM HAVING MY BOYFRIEND....OFF I GO!

Bye! Have fun!!!!devil.gif

Goodmorning girls , had a good sleep , not enough lol..........

Sounds good zhivvy  , you will have a busy home that night.......

Got radio on ,

Probly got an early start to work again................

So whats happening ?