Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Ready to go to bed, Been speaking to my friend, she's coming Saturday to stay for 4 nights. She lives quite far away and wish I could see her more. We both come from the same town in the north of england (bolton) but met at uni. We lived together for 3 years whilst studying but we now live 3 hours away from each other. Can't wait to see her. my husband loves her too, but not as much as me, he thinks we speak in a different language which only the 2 of us can understand and i think he's right! Really looking forwards to a few days together with her!!

Hiya Beth , :o)

Just popped in to see if anythings new , am going to get some food for my girl then go to sleep ...

Be in later though.......

xxx

x

I'm trying my best to stay awake. Two nights in a row she has been waking up which is very unusual for her (think it is christmas excitement!) but I also have a cold so making me very sleepy. think I'm off for a coffee.

Hope you're all having fun

xxx

the coffee has helped a bit, feeling bit more awake now!! Even vacuumed downstairs - such a housewife!!!

Hope you get to see your mate 123, it's nice to catch up with friends

xxx

WOW, zhivvy, you're a true example for all of us!!wink.gif

what a nice time ahead of you, zhivvy! having your friend around, driving your husband crazy with this 'language' he doesn't understand...laugh.gif hope your dinner works out yummie (sure it will)...

illum and 123 you're so right, laundry is never done, you climb a mountain just to look at another hill...

serving gluwein and hotchoco was very welcome yesterday at daugters' school as it was snowing and freezing, so all the parents loved to stop by our little stand to get a pick-me-up.... we also had a vuurkorf don't know how you guys call it ; a metal basket you can fill with either wood or coals to kindle ... so that gave a nice warmth too!

edit; sorry, have to edit every post i make, since a day or 2 my computer refuses to put down some of the letters, and words come out very weird.... time for santa to bring us a new one!! 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good dinner. I have ended up with husbands stinky cold and trying to fight it. I am determined to not be ill this weekend. last year I had the vomiting virus and it wasn't fun! And me and my friend want to confuse hubby dear!!

Spent lots of today making desserts after a trip to Ikea in the morning. I'll let you know what they turn out like.

Been drinking lots of fluids today to try and keep rehydrated and stay well I think an early night may help aswell.

Sounds lie fun at your daughter's school Barbara - and hope Santa brings you your new computer!

Hope you all have a fun day

xxx

i'm eating a bag of winegums (till i'm sick! it's that time of the month, i can't help myself on those days..sick.gif)

there's this live show on our national television, and robbie williams is there! it was a surprise act, they announced it last week; either robbie or a female star (dont remember who but my daughter was wishing it was her..).. women in the audience are goin crazy!

hans just left to drop kids of with his mum, we're both working early shift and after oldest son sneaking out last week to meet his girl, we're not happy leaving them..., besides we have another dinnerparty tomorrow night.. so it's well arranged like this!

good night/morning to all of you, won't be staying to long due to early shift..frown.gif

I'm off to bed in a minute too- wow maybe actually in bed before midnight! I must be feeling ill. Although the rabbit throwing things around the cage may keep me awake!! (she gets very stroppy at times!)

Have a good dinner tomorrow barbara, and I hope the rest of you have a great weekend.

I probably won't be on much over the weekend, with family friends etc...

So have fun everyone

xxx

Night Barbara and Zhivvy , just woke up bout 30 mins ago to so many dreams woke up lost and confused lol , lucky I dont live by them............No dreams of the band though :o(

Today Im spending the day with my dad but this morning i'll be with my mum , have no idea what to ask her lol anyway should be interesting see her in about an hour...............or so...........

So whats been happening ,? '

am leaving forum in about 20 mins

love

xxxx

I am freezing here in the NJ waterfront.  I am drinking milk and coffe, since my stomach is kind of sencitive, need to keep warm, its incredible how a hot blooded caribean seer born under the Irish Sun, ends up going thru a freezing stage having to drink hot stuff to keep warm. Oh, oh, how I miss my days of young days. When I used to walk to the rivers after a heavy rain the day after, and search for exotic, mysterious beautifully colored flowers burgundy, purple in one of the 3 crossing rivers. And watching the MANGOS come down the hill after they fell of the tree. Its on cold days like this, that I wish I was back in my birth place enjoying the avocado trees, the mangos, the lemos, sweet and sour, the oranges sweet and sour, the grapefruits by the huge bundles, coconuts, cashews, the chickens, the donkeys, the horses, the cows, the natural nature, the hot mild weather. How my soul desires to be home. I miss my birthplace. I hope the Sun comes and shines on me soon. Realm misses the SUN Prince.

Enjoy the weekend beloved zootopian. I hope you are in warmer places.

yours,

Realmawake

Sounds nice realm maybe you should go back there...........

Its really , hot here , dont know how long ill be here as I may be baby sitting my neice and nephew , probly watch some vids , should be good fun...........you can come with me ;o)lol

Had a nice day at my dads and home with mum , am really happy at the moment but kinda empty at the moment cause I feel like I cant do anything I guess cause im tied to work and preoccupied with daughter ...............Really need a holiday , hoping someone can steal me lol......................

And steal my daughter ..............lol

So whats happening ?

x

A holiday sounds good 123 may be that is what you need! Somewhere you can go and relax and not worry about anything. Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday with your family.

We are cleaning our house and I'm baking lots (all I seem to do!) for family Christmas tomorrow. Listening to Christmas music - great fun. I'm still battling my cold -  I Hope I am winning!

my friend is on her way down, looking forwards to seeing her. She's had a bad morning, lots of snow near her to drive through and then she messaged  me that she now has flat tyre!! Not good!!!

I think I'll have a nice warm drink and then continue my never ending list of jobs!

Have fun all of you xxx

I'm putting off laundry, ironing (haha..like that ever happens!), dinner, breakfast, lunch, dusting, Christmas Shopping, baking, painting and everything I must do. And listening to songs and watching videos and drinking some Orange Juice while the kids sleep in their slumber and all is quiet!

Everyone have a great day and stay thirsty my friends!!

i'm eating a bag of winegums (till i'm sick! it's that time of the month, i can't help myself on those days..sick.gif)

there's this live show on our national television, and robbie williams is there! it was a surprise act, they announced it last week; either robbie or a female star (dont remember who but my daughter was wishing it was her..).. women in the audience are goin crazy!

hans just left to drop kids of with his mum, we're both working early shift and after oldest son sneaking out last week to meet his girl, we're not happy leaving them..., besides we have another dinnerparty tomorrow night.. so it's well arranged like this!

good night/morning to all of you, won't be staying to long due to early shift..frown.gif

Barbara, what are winegums! Sounds interesting....

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1
']i'm eating a bag of winegums (till i'm sick! it's that
time of the month
, i can't help myself on those days..
sick.gif
)

good night/morning to all of you, won't be staying to long due to early shift..
frown.gif

i expected someone would ask!! they're little 'gums', pieces off candy, rather soft and they come mixed in different colors (the black ones are my favourite taste, so i try to keep them for last..) they have different shapes too and on them the names of liqueurs are stamped (GIN TONIC PORT SHERRY RUM) ... oh dear, now i  took them out again, and i promissed myself to stay away from them today....embarassed.gif

can' help myself!

i'm enjoying my afternoon-coffee! went to work at 6.30am on bike!! it was freezing, (but hans had to be at work too so took the car...) i dressed up warm and have to say it wasn't so bad! (only a 15 minute ride)

came home at 3.50pm (kept talking to my friend, who works the late shift, for too long!) took the dogs for a little walk in the orchard... i prefer this winter-cold above the rainy days we had last week anyway... but boy do i miss the summer-sun!

have fun zhivvy, hope your friend arrives save and sound!

you must have a real lively imagination , 123, always having this many dreams!

Just had - whiskey (small amount as not nice!), ginger, lemon juice, sugar and hot water to clear the cold!! It worke din two ways - cleared my head and nose, and secondly tastes that disgusting I'm going to get better so no need to drink any more of it!

Just had - whiskey (small amount as not nice!), ginger, lemon juice, sugar and hot water to clear the cold!! It worke din two ways - cleared my head and nose, and secondly tastes that disgusting I'm going to get better so no need to drink any more of it!

that's it; frighten the cold! he'll think twice before bothering you again...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman
wrote:

barbara1
']i'm eating a bag of winegums (till i'm sick! it's that
time of the month
, i can't help myself on those days..
sick.gif
)

good night/morning to all of you, won't be staying to long due to early shift..
frown.gif

i expected someone would ask!! they're little 'gums', pieces off candy, rather soft and they come mixed in different colors (the black ones are my favourite taste, so i try to keep them for last..) they have different shapes too and on them the names of liqueurs are stamped (GIN TONIC PORT SHERRY RUM) ... oh dear, now i  took them out again, and i promissed myself to stay away from them today....embarassed.gif

can' help myself!

Wow...there is such a thing??! Haven't heard about these in the US! Good thing... because I'd probably be tempted to go buy myself a bag...(you know..for those days...) wink.gif