Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Well have had an ib=nteresting night maybe too much to dring God forgive me but it looks like the msfia took over my brother god help him , ive been drinking bushmills malt and dont know how i got in here which isnt my uasual behavior also been drinking wine , love you and miss you all , 'so whats happening ? bear with me have hardly any light to type

love

xxx\

X

I just finished a can of root beer after a long day at work, but thankful today is over because the last few days before Christmas the store was a madhouse.

had a nice local brew after a 12 hour call shift today. its called Surly Furious! Tastes a bit of orange. yum! Now to dreamland....hope everyone is well, sliding into the holiday week....

Of to have my morning coffee to help me wake up!! The copld is a lot better but now very crokey! Asked hubby if it made me sound sexy and he told me no!!! (he could have broken it to me gentley) I stil have a bit to do for big dinner this afternoon but I'm pretty organised so as soon as I get myself off here it's off to work.

Sounds like you're all having a lovely weekend

xxx

[quote name='laugh.giflaugh.gifU2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman
wrote:

barbara1
']i'm eating a bag of winegums (till i'm sick! it's that
time of the month
, i can't help myself on those days..
sick.gif
)

there's this live show on our national television, and robbie williams is there! it was a surprise act, they announced it last week; either robbie or a female star (dont remember who but my daughter was wishing it was her..).. women in the audience are goin crazy!

hans just left to drop kids of with his mum, we're both working early shift and after oldest son sneaking out last week to meet his girl, we're not happy leaving them..., besides we have another dinnerparty tomorrow night.. so it's well arranged like this!

good night/morning to all of you, won't be staying to long due to early shift..
frown.gif

Barbara, what are winegums! Sounds interesting....

i expected someone would ask!! they're little 'gums', pieces off candy, rather soft and they come mixed in different colors (the black ones are my favourite taste, so i try to keep them for last..) they have different shapes too and on them the names of liqueurs are stamped (GIN TONIC PORT SHERRY RUM) ... oh dear, now i  took them out again, and i promissed myself to stay away from them today....
embarassed.gif

can' help myself!

Wow...there is such a thing??! Haven't heard about these in the US! Good thing... because I'd probably be tempted to go buy myself a bag...(you know..for those days...) wink.gif 

wine gums rule, love 'em.  midget gems are cool too

Zhivvy....you need to drink lotsa water to lose that sexy croakiness---if ya wanna!

coffee on and in as I wait for the phone to ring. Its been a busy weekend of sick kiddos, even some flown in by helicopter from other states. Hold your kids n watch them well please....Id be happy to stay home.....

Goodmorning , all , sorry havn't been in much , been busy catching up with sleep and family ..............

Missed you all but knew you would understand :o)

So whats been happening ?

Got radio on:o)

radio on here too, 123....can't seem to cook with out it (since I can't have my usual wine....) its almost dusk here as its winter it gets dark so early. Lucky its been "warm" tho (in the 20's F) or we'd be bumming.

did a bit around the house and went to the grocery. can't venture much further as I'd be out of range for getting to work in 30 minutes. I am on the late shift tomorrow, so I can head out later to do other stuff...

Kids are very quiet. wonder what THAT is about...

radio on here too, 123....can't seem to cook with out it (since I can't have my usual wine....) its almost dusk here as its winter it gets dark so early. Lucky its been "warm" tho (in the 20's F) or we'd be bumming.

did a bit around the house and went to the grocery. can't venture much further as I'd be out of range for getting to work in 30 minutes. I am on the late shift tomorrow, so I can head out later to do other stuff...

Kids are very quiet. wonder what THAT is about...

Spent yesterday with my dad , was really nice , we tried to fix my window in my car , think motor did seize but works well just need a new switch which I have to chase up today...........fun fun fun!

Day before I watched Coraline with brothers children and now im really disturbed that they can make children stories like that , whats this world coming to............

Also watch the new terminator movie , was ok............

The actor was kinda cute.......lol, yeah so.............

Been thinking about relationships lately ............

Um did I miss any news on the boys ?

Where are they now?

Going to make a tea..

love

x

Hi all,

I've bee ndrinking lots of juice and water all day bethtalisman - changed to wine later on though!! The voice getting better but still have bad cold - I'm sure I'll be ok in a couple of days. Having great fun with my friend being here for a few days. Had a lovely christmas dinner this afternoon with mine and my husband's family - I'll nt be proud and say I cooked some great food!!! (calories not allowed to be counted)

off to do some christmas kast minute xhopping tomorrow so better beof to bed in a bit.

Hope you're al having fun whatever you're doing

xxx

good job Zhiv, try and rest, tho its tough in the holiday season, so much to do...123, I felt the SAME way about Coraline....and so many of the movies for the kids. We avoid em mostly.

Unfortunately wont be in till much later like maybe 8pm because I have to go to my dads to fix my brakes so catch you later

x

would be delightful.............cocoa......

So Im contemplating whether I should have a beer or not ............

Radio has got on night requests at the moment , and they are playing some pretty kewl songs:o)

Im in a party mood so might go out the back later sit outside and drink beer and look at the stars in the sky since the whether is very warm and lovely outside..............

Hope you girls are ok and getting better , and I hope Im not bugging you ! hope not.........:o(

xxx

x

Well im tired going to find my pj's

and hop into bed and listen to radio as I doze off to sleep.........

night

love

x

I only drink water since I'm not allowed to drink coke because of UTI.

Thats a very good habit to make, as most of us are dehydrated and dont really know that we are. Were made up mostly of water anyway...so we all need to keep up a proper water intake...

it keeps your skin looking nice toosmile.gif

Thats a very good habit to make, as most of us are dehydrated and dont really know that we are. Were made up mostly of water anyway...so we all need to keep up a proper water intake...

it keeps your skin looking nice too
smile.gif

VU's "Ocean," 1969 version smile.gif

"I am a lazy son

I never get things done,

mostly made

up of water,

but here comes the waves"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000W29AI4/ref=dm_mu_dp_trk1 wink.gif

bussy 2 days... but i come to say hi!

so behtalisman an 123 , whats the coraline-movie about?

Zhivvy , you're a week behind on me with that voice... hope it gets better, dont know if the wine helps, but it's worth the try wink.gif

We had snow this past 2 days! gonna fall some more, according to the forecast...

the snow surprised me yesterday, had to go to work on bike, an hour before i left it started snowing! DANGEROUS!!

luckely, hans came to get me by car after work, i wouldn't dare riding home again in the dark...

and then we got some chinese take-away! hhmmm!

i'm having the last few wine-gums today, but i do wonder what those midget gems are, Joshthetree??

Morning girls ,

Coraline is about a girl who finds another world with identical parents who are too nice but they really arnt and it turns gory............Like a real horror........

Well I had little sleep last night , and did dream but it was disappointing as I wasnt wanted :o( by u2........

But was as well so am confused but its a dream , mum always say not to pay attention to them , and so does the Bible.......

Got radio on , whats happening ?

Shall I stop coming in and chatting to public ?

Cause those thoughts are crossing my mind?

Dreams eh!

good day to you 123, i'm of to bed...

i think dreams can tell you somethings, cause , like some doctors say, sleeping and dreaming is assimilating the experiences you had during the day.. but there's so many of them coming to you , you dont notice them all, but your sub-conscience DOES pick them up... so your dreams can contain these signs you've missed and that's why some people claim they were warned or things were predicted to them in a dream... that's one explanation, but i can get the reasoning behind it...

btw, i do remember reading or seeing something about that movie... bit frightening to kids?

see/hear you all tomorrow!