Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Although tired from dreaming lol , I think I may go out today for coffee with daughter , you can join us and enjoy this lovely hot sunny weather.

x

Would love to, coffee in the sun sounds lovely, but I'm afraid my daughter is too excited that it is snowing - so can't make it frown.gif

oh the snow is fallin, icy icky snowness. Trip is officially cancelled its going to be snow badness. The girls are cool, we have lots of snacks and treats to be snowed in with, along with all the new toys from Hannukah and I think they understand how dangerous it would be for us to even try it.

The barometric pressure has brought craziness to our workplace. Sick kids everywhere, little and big, from up the street and off the helicopters. And of course, everyone is just in a mood.

So eldest made me a cocoa with a peppermint stick in it. MMMMM....and she is being so NOT pouty. which took a crappy day at work and made it okay even tho the drive home was white knuckle...

Barbara, I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to your brother. Can imagine that these days aren't easy for you and your family. Thinking of you all !

(((Hugs)))

Horrific for your parents barbara......:o(

Drinking beer , 1st had a pure blonde , didnt like it gave me vertigo , now drinking my own favorate kilkenny ;o)

And guess what there playing ISHFWILF :o)

So whats happening ? please do speak am tired..........

X.....

Going to have some coffee now ... need a cafeine-boost ... kids woke up early this morning !

Listening to its a kind of magic , on radio and about to eat a punnet of blueberries , hopefully taste okay after a beer...........

Love beer so much but it makes me want to be all cuddly loving and playful and sorry my dog just doesnt cut it :o( even though he looks at me with those cute puppy dog eyes he has sometimes.............off to get blueberries.............

Think I may have a vanilla tea too since i've finished my beer , I can relax too because my daughter wont be back home till the 2nd , shes gone to her dads so I can get things done to surprise her :o)

If only I had a date , all this freedom and love but no guinea pig lol my fault I dont try looking , for some perhaps silly reason........

brb tea time..............

Going to go now have a shower and sleep and be here at 12am , If I wake up lol

chat to you then ..............:o)

night

x

Sleep well 123. Having a busy morning, was lazy yesterday so now have the rest of gifts to wrap, cards to deliver to neighbours, more washing (like you illumination - washing never ends!) then I think I have finished. Off to the christingle service at church at 5 so want all to be done by then - as well as showered etc... I think I need a christmas miracle!

If I don't come back later, It has been great meeting so many fantastic people on here over the past year. I wish you all a peaceful, merry and very very happy christmas

xxxx

If I don't come back later, It has been great meeting so many fantastic people on here over the past year. I wish you all a peaceful, merry and very very happy christmas

xxxx

same here ... happy.gif

xxx

Need a nice hot drink now, been out playing in the snow on the Chase near to where we live - as you can see little people had fun! Posted some pics so you can see our (not very much) snow!

P1010009.jpg

P1010015.jpgP1010017.jpg

Thats a nice pic of you both , zhivvy!

Ok went to get some food , 1 cherries , there good for my palate lol and a apricot turnover * smacks self *

got radio on now ...............

And leg is saw from when I woke up yesterday morning cramp..................

Thats a nice pic of you both , zhivvy!

Ok went to get some food , 1 cherries , there good for my palate lol and a apricot turnover * smacks self *

got radio on now ...............

And leg is saw from when I woke up yesterday morning cramp..................

Thank you - I like the pic too, unusual as I normally hate photos of myself. Just having a couple of glasses of wine. Have brought all of little one's presents downstairs. She was so excited before she went to sleep. Unsure of what time I'm gonig to be woken in the monring!

Hope you're all having a lovely time

xxx

Morning all ,

listening to radio , and left leg calf muscle is in pain ..............

contemplating a tea but feel peckish and thinking about the ham on the bone in the fridge...............

Had heaps of dreams , wont bother where to begin , and forgot to take out my contact lenses when going to sleep lol

its ok I can still see :o)

So how really is your night / morning going ?

Today when your all asleep my mum and I are going to a friends , if you dont want to sleep you welcome to come ;o)

x

My night's almost over 123 - it's half past midnight and I stopped of on here on the way to bed. Have a nice time at your friend's with your mum. I'm off up to my parents in the morning and not back til the 26th so probably won't be around for a bit. So I wish you a lovely few days and have fun

xxx

I am home after a foot of snow and a 9 hour day of surgeries. Knackered I think those in the UK say...thats me. Have had a glass, thinking bout another.....Zhiv, perhaps I will get some snaps of the snow here. It is ridiculous. The roads did not get plowed till late so DH took me down to the hospital in the 4by4..more tonight, to take us to nearly 2 feet by the weekend......kids are behaving so well and enjoying the vibe.

123, try eating a banana for those leg cramps. Sometimes ya need some potassium....nurse sez.

hope you all have lovely Christmases with your families. We love having the day together even though it is not our holiday...depending on the snow and the roads we may venture out for a movie, tho I'd be happy to lurk about and knit and sleep. We shall see....

I've had a mocha to calm down my stomach after having Chocolate-covered Potato chips, Christmas Stollen, Cookies and Chocolate Truffles at a family get-together.

Thanx Beth I may try that .

Just got back from a friends ,

we had a good time but im saw and tired .

Got radio on , and had a tea and I really just feel like sleeping.........

How are you all ?

Did you get any nice surprises ?

x