Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

hello all! Hope you're all good. I've been fighting off the return of my cold today! I think it's a lot to do with too many late nights, too much wine and rich food - back to normal healthier food from now on, and slightly less wine! veen saying I need to loose some weight anyway, so eating healthier is a good way to start. I'm off back up to manchester tomorrow with daughter to stay at my parents for the night. It is the Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) concert whcih she got for Christmas - Santa is the best!!!! She is so excited - clothes have been layed out since lunchtime today, she has put her money in her purse to buy a tour tshirt and has planned her hairstyle - and this is at aged 6, heaven help me when she is 15!!! Not my idea of a great concert but looking forwards to taking her and seeing her enjoy her first concert (she'll have more fun at U2 in the summer!!!). Will let you know how it goes!

Hope you're all having fun, glad you got your car fixed 123. Melatonin is a good idea for sleep Beth, I have some but have to get my friend from Holland to send it me as illegal in Uk! But if you can find some 123 it is good stuff.

barbara  what kind is your new camera? I got one for Christmas too

xxx

Well I have to get off soon to go out , you can join me its nice sunny 40 degree hot weather here today.....

bye

x

it's the panasonic-lumix-really-easy-to-use-type! since my love being a fotographer and having all these complex and heavy cameras around me, which i dont know how to use...i'm so thank full for my love to buy me this little, light blue, female thing, all i do is press a button ;the sweet thing searches for faces , makes sure it's all sharp and clear and makes the picture!! you can see some of my first pic's at my homepage... just experimenting, in a couple of months i might not be as professional as my love, but i'll try to improve..

it's the panasonic-lumix-really-easy-to-use-type! since my love being a fotographer and having all these complex and heavy cameras around me, which i dont know how to use...i'm so thank full for my love to buy me this little, light blue, female thing, all i do is press a button ;the sweet thing searches for faces , makes sure it's all sharp and clear and makes the picture!! you can see some of my first pic's at my homepage... just experimenting, in a couple of months i might not be as professional as my love, but i'll try to improve..
Me too!!! That's what I got - or to be correct me and husband got off our parents! I love it so much - and the 12X zoom great for stalking!!! (as in at U2 concerts not in dodgy ways in the town!)

thats what came to my mind too! and it's tiny enough the hide in a pocket and smuggle in..wink.gif

Smuggling always good! Looking forwards to taking some amazing pics with it, not just at the shows next summer but for the rest of the year too, whatever we're doing. Going to try it out at the concert tomorrow, will let you know how it performs!

oh, can you imagine with super zoom, be like having Bono at the side of you - yummy, lovely thought!

Smuggling always good! Looking forwards to taking some amazing pics with it, not just at the shows next summer but for the rest of the year too, whatever we're doing. Going to try it out at the concert tomorrow, will let you know how it performs!

oh, can you imagine with super zoom, be like having Bono at the side of you - yummy, lovely thought!

let's make a deal already; i'll show you mine, you show me yours (mean it in a perfectly innocent way, talking about the pic's!)

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Smuggling always good! Looking forwards to taking some amazing pics with it, not just at the shows next summer but for the rest of the year too, whatever we're doing. Going to try it out at the concert tomorrow, will let you know how it performs!

let's make a deal already; i'll show you mine, you show me yours (mean it in a perfectly innocent way, talking about the pic's!)

Ok, you're on!

woohoo some pic showing im jealous!

Anyway you girls have to get some sleep and im going .....

bye

x

Ps hope they play a good song for me today to cheers me up.............

night

xxxxx

woohoo some pic showing im jealous!

Anyway you girls have to get some sleep and im going .....

bye

x

Ps hope they play a good song for me today to cheers me up.............

night

xxxxx

I hope you get lots of good songs played! And I'll share my concert pics with you too next summer - and I hope you get to take some pictures at a concert of theirs!

Ok, definately off to bed now - do they pump drugs through this site to make you stay on here all night? I'm sure they do you know!!! have fun all and speak soon

xxx

Illumination, you are a hard worker! I am the one who gets to go to work tomorrow. Kids are off for the week with their daddy having vaca as well. It will be nice not having to worry who needs to be dropped off or picked up.

Typing this on my new wifi, set it up meself in an hour's time. Listening to Sunday Bloody Sunday. I remember my kid sister writing a paper in her history class about the song...now I get to take her to see the boys in Philly this summer!

oh and girls, no worries with the cameras at the shows here in the US anyway, as long as you don't have some pro lens on it. Everyone was taking pics. I didn't in Chicago, not sure about my shows this summer....

Hi girls or good morning I should say , been busy today , not going to say what but also contemplating on buying a caravan.................not sure yet.

Got radio on and had my tea , and really wanting a proper holiday with beaches , bungalo's ,masseurs , music ,fires , palm trees and fresh young cocnut milk :o) am I asking too much ?

So as usual what else is happening ?

Hello all. Sorry to hear that you ave had to work Illum - holiday season should be just that, and you too beth - hope you're enjoying wifi - it's great. Can't remember how I managed to put up with dial up for so long. A caravan sounds a good idea 123. My parents used to have one and I loved it. We nowhave a tent  - my husband doesn't like caravans. We've had some amazing and cheap holidays in it all around the UK and Europe. Well off to Manchester in a bit so won't be on here again til tomorrow so I hope you all have a fun day and think ofd me surrounded by screaming kids at the concert!

x

lol zhivvy .........

Bad news first ;

Paul David hewson is married to Ali , im not Ali .....

Hes not in the same faith as me ..........

And I love the fella very much.............

Im sick and scared of being single and lonely..............

Good news ;

Found a potential guy to go out with ,

Hes the same faith as me ,

Hes 44 , so hes a man ,:o)

Hes looking for someone ,

I find him rather cute .

Hes blonde with hazel eyes

and the rest I still have to find out ..........

But hes no Paul hewson , but he can possibly make me forget!

Im just not getting any younger.................

And niether is Paul lol

Got radio on and still hoping for my sleeping time.....

x

have fun at your first Hannah Montana- concert, zhivvy!!

and i do hope you've found the love of your life with this hazel-eyed-man, 123! besides being married to Bono isn't all moonshine i think... imagine loving him but having to share him with all the girls/women who're crazy about him, and also sharing him with all the good causes he's involved with.. it would make me proud , i guess, but i would be also very jealous and very lonely while he's travelling around...

so i'm glad having my love who's always around to keep me warm (except when he's fallen asleep on the couch...)

Illumination, you are a hard worker! 

Thanks for the compliment!!

123Love:Good luck with the guy you found.

As for now, I'm having a cup of coffee with vanilla, rum spice creamer to fuel up for a day of running errands.

home after a hectic day. Considering wine, but as soon as I settle in I think the gang will start wanting dinner. Off tomorrow with hub and kids (and the kids of my BFF) and going to the indoor amusement park at the Mall of America which is a big treat for all the kids anyway. Her son and my daughter are 6 months apart, have known each other since they were babies in the same nursery together. Her daughter is 3 years older than my little one who thinks she is the bee's knees...so it will be a good day (tho a bit loud to be sure)

123, sounds like there could be something good afoot. Cute is good as always. Having a spiritual path is good. You don't need to be Ali...a sign I saw in front of a church a few weeks ago said something like "sorry you must be yourself, everyone else is taken." I like that.

lol zhivvy .........

Bad news first ;

Paul David hewson is married to Ali , im not Ali .....

Hes not in the same faith as me ..........

And I love the fella very much.............

Im sick and scared of being single and lonely..............

Good news ;

Found a potential guy to go out with ,

Hes the same faith as me ,

Hes 44 , so hes a man ,:o)

Hes looking for someone ,

I find him rather cute .

Hes blonde with hazel eyes

and the rest I still have to find out ..........

But hes no Paul hewson , but he can possibly make me forget!

Im just not getting any younger.................

And niether is Paul lol

Got radio on and still hoping for my sleeping time.....

x

Hope all goes well with new man - he sounds nice. Most of us on here are in love with Bono/Paul but the fact is none of us are married to him ad I doubt our hubands/partners look like him. My husband is the complete opposite of my "type" but I'm still crazy in love with him!

New man sounds rather cute - good luck!! happy.gif

Well just back from thew Miley concert! And I'm still smiling!happy.gif It was surprisingly good - she put on a good show. the screaming kids weren't too bad. Was impressed with my daughter too - she had earplugs at te start but took them out when she got used to the noise. At first she was a bit in awe of seeing her idol on stage (bit like me when in touching distance of Bono!) But then she was crazy chick: singing, dancing, cheering etc... think we'll be a good match together next summer!

But saying that it was good I am off to pour a glass of wine!

Be back in a bit

xxx