Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Coke and whisky.....but it's a little on the sweet side........I'll give it a whirl.....stay tuned...hahaa

and.......

I don't wanna go to work tomorrow.....

I don't wanna go to work tomorrow....

I don't wanna go to work tomorrow.......

(I'm hoping if I keep saying this mantra, I'll convince myself i'm not going..or I'll drink too much, I'll HAVE to call in sick..noit's a MOnday...that's not good...never done that...)

God!!........i have to stop talking so much!!!..lol

U2LAWoman wrote:

Coke and whisky.....but it's a little on the sweet side........I'll give it a whirl.....stay tuned...hahaa

and.......

(I'm hoping if I keep saying this mantra, I'll convince myself i'm not going..or I'll drink too much, I'll HAVE to call in sick..no it's a MOnday...that's not good...never done that...)

I hear ya, I got an extra assignment for tomorrow at work, but I look at it this way, a bigger and possible fatter paycheck will be the result LOL!!!

::hiccup::

::burp::

::fart::

pick one!!

And someone........please join me, I really do hate drinking alone, not good!! ;)

illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

and.......

(I'm hoping if I keep saying this mantra, I'll convince myself i'm not going..or I'll drink too much, I'll HAVE to call in sick..no it's a MOnday...that's not good...never done that...)

I hear ya, I got an extra assignment for tomorrow at work, but I look at it this way, a bigger and possible fatter paycheck will be the result LOL!!!

if you can call it that...lol....and omg..I just remembered tomorrow I would usally pass out the paychecks..and I don't have to(long story..no one wantsto hear..) so>....I could call in sick and listen to U2's next gig live!!! roll.gif

Im in a good mood , today I cleaned my daughters bedroom ( long story ) thats you should understand too...

Went shopping thats was fun ....

and ummmmmmmmmmmm yes lets have a beer together......I m drinking Kilkennytongue.gif got music playing ( radio ) hope they play me some nice music as usual and im soooooo happy although not pleased with my present statusglasses.gif ( physical ) leave that thought at a nother moment ...your seriousmoment.....

they played to high notes

higher but similar to the high notes in this riff

its high 2 high one slightly than the other....frown.gif

xxxx

Could'nt get through to gelsenkirchen showfrown.gif

my mind that you tried was'nt high enoughwink.gifsmile.gif

illum how was your night?

howd you go felt two go down

going to sleep , hopefully have a nice dream or something ...

have a nice night........xxxxxxxx

I'm having lemonade, soft not hard! and watered down. Have a good day everyone!

Going to get some food and take daughter for drive to the beach brb soon dont really want to go but have to kinda

but be listening to the radiowink.gifcheers me up bye for now..xxx xxxx

????? Why did your cat bite you ?,,,lol sposed to be your cat..........'' stray''?

123love wrote:

????? Why did your cat bite you ?,,,lol sposed to be your cat..........'' stray''?

Taffy (my cat) was hogging-up the bed at 4AM this morning and I tried to pick up kitty to move her over when she bit my hand.

but left my thought in thought for day xxxx

Missed you guys hope your all well and really need to know what your thinking when I get back which is about 1/2 past 8 time now is 8;07....truely howcoincident...

Psalms 91;1-6 Anyone dwelling in the secret place of the Most High Will procure himself lodging under the very shadow of the Almighty One.

I will say to Jehovah ; ''{ You are } my refuge and my stronghold , My God , in whom I will trust .''

For he himself will deliver you from the trap of the birdcatcher ,

From the pestilence '' causing adversities .

With his pinions he will block approach to you , And under his wings you will take refuge .

His trueness will be a large shield and bulwark .

You will not be afraid of anything dreadful by night , Nor of the arrow that flies by day , Nor of the pestilence that walks in the gloom , Nor of thedestruction that despoils at miday...

Just something to slip into and think about , time does change for some for the better....123 love xxx keep reading....

Had a wonderful night last night listening to u2 live great sound but now need sleep so go walk the dog or exercise or have a beer or watch a show or dowhatever your heart desires wilst I go nap and I'll be in just after midnight.....or 1am

tired.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHSiyBipdl8

some music to party to...

(xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx)

I guess everybody has their own time and place when they turn themselves on.

Where do I turn on?

I turn on when I turn off and go to bed. That's my big moment that I'm always waiting for."

-The Philosophy of Andy Warhol

Andy Warhol 1975