Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

awww, so glad you and your daughter had a super nice time! Does she like taylor swift too?
yes she does, she is a country fan - loves Johnny Cash aswell!

I hope you and your family had a good day beth, I've heard of the mall of America although never made it there - one day!

wow so much going on in here I cant keep up , zhivvy sounds like your all set for u2 concert with daughter!

Now its the waiting that could be agonizing!

And if you were to think negative hopefully you make it to the show we pray , cause anything could happen like a virus or something silly..............

Now on a positive thought , peace pipes are nice relaxing music and for a present i'd love , sailing by Rod stewart played on the peacepipe..............found it on imeem but now gone! :o(

otherwise would have posted it to you ..............

hurry up come to australia , while im still young lol

night girls

sweet dreams ;o)

love

xo

Good night 123 - and everyone else xxx

wow what a long day ,  finally am home now , took some mints to get rid of wind and now im so tired I want to go top sleep......

Got radio on and dont feel like a drink.......

So whats happening ?

Just back from town centre with my daughter  -it's really busy with people shopping in the sales! We printed out some photos from the concert last night at the camera shop - they are fantastic shots  -I love my new camera! Can't wait to use it at U2 in the summer! Since then bee ncleaningout the rabbit and now off to collapse on the sofa - we're tired today!

Hope you are all having fun

xxx

coffee'd and fed, getting the girls ready to head out. Up early-ish as I am used to be awake for work so early. wondering how loud it will be today. It WILL get loud...

Been printing out local government letters. To explain very quickly what is happening: We moved into our house 2 1/2 years ago. It was a new build house and we were one of the first to move onto the estate. We paid a littel bit more for our house than others of the same style as there would be no building in the fromt of our house just some green land which is used for kids playing on, dog walking, bbqs etc... and also means that no cars can come in frontof our house so is perfectly safe for our daughter and the neighbour's children too. Now the building company has sent in new plans to stick 6 houses straight in front of ours! So we will be overlooked, have our view taken away, no play area for the children and animals, a road in front of us and goodness knows how long with the noise of the building work. It will also seriously affect the value of our home too. I'm so upset as we bought this house planning on staying here for a long time as was a perfect place to bring up a family and now we'll be having to look at moving in the next few years. we are battling the plans as are the neighbours but it looks like it is going through.

Oh thats a real shame zhivvy , did you find out possibly If the park was established in the beggining of estate plans ( not that you should have to ) Thats a nasty scheme the shire is  doing , if its the shire , you cant blame the builders because they were allowed to and stepped in , not like the one who mislead you into believing you be accross the park the rest of your days in the home your in , I say thats a tricky arguement , where do you turn to for quick answers?????

Most parks are government land !

They should pay you , lol..............demand money , because that would bring down your homes value!

Never know whats around the corner in some things in life , thank God not in all things...........

Yeah me good , thirsty though , like a cup of tea but daughters sleeping in the lounge room so cant make noise :o)

Got music on :o)

Oh thats a real shame zhivvy , did you find out possibly If the park was established in the beggining of estate plans ( not that you should have to ) Thats a nasty scheme the shire is  doing , if its the shire , you cant blame the builders because they were allowed to and stepped in , not like the one who mislead you into believing you be accross the park the rest of your days in the home your in , I say thats a tricky arguement , where do you turn to for quick answers?????

Most parks are government land !

They should pay you , lol..............demand money , because that would bring down your homes value!

Never know whats around the corner in some things in life , thank God not in all things...........

Yeah me good , thirsty though , like a cup of tea but daughters sleeping in the lounge room so cant make noise :o)

Got music on :o)

We will get compensation back if the plans go through but would prefer the land instead! It is the building company to blame as they have revised the plans! And we've asked the council and they have said that plans can changed. But not giving in without a fight! maybe Bono would like to help us!

If he could do that and be fair to all at the same time im sure he would!

Im tired , got to go back to sleep now , for more lol

night

love

x

make an organized stink, Zhiv. Talk to your next door neighbors if you haven't already. Sometimes all you need to do is rattle the saber and they will back down. Ring the local paper too! I am a bit of a rabble rouser/organizer....

make an organized stink, Zhiv. Talk to your next door neighbors if you haven't already. Sometimes all you need to do is rattle the saber and they will back down. Ring the local paper too! I am a bit of a rabble rouser/organizer....

That's what we're planning none of us are happy about this- we all have kids so purposely choose houses with no road in front! there is a council meeting about it next week so we are all attending

glasses.gifhi just quickly dropping in to drop out lol be back in later ............

have a good sleep girls

night

love

Goodnight from me too - just realised it is after 2am! need my bed xxx

you girls are awake well hope you had a lovely sleep , i wont be back in till about 7.30 - 8 pm so see you till then if your in if not I probly wont be in till midnight or some ridiculous hour there abouts

bye

x

Not long been up - daughter got up early ad put on a dvd and only shouted me a bit ago - bless her. Off for a coffee and to wake up. Hope you're all having a good day whatever you are up to.

my plans is not to be up to much

xxx

Well im happy to be here although my eyes are burning from lack of sleep , and yes when I went to sleep late this morning I did go back to more nightmares , more than likely have more tonight , lol , maybe not , we'll see...........

Got radio on but am missing listening to u2.............

Had a cup of tea and hopefully I can keep my eyes open for a proper sleep tonight..............

So whats happening ?

I think you really need to be sortingout your sleep 123 - it sounds as if you're really having problems with it, sleep deprevation really is bad. Hope your dreams aren't being too bad aswell.

Me and my daughter have had a pretty quiet day. We went to visit the neighbours for a bit, and have been playing in the playroom (used to be our spare room!) and dancing with the bunny - bunny doesn't mind. We're off to do some cutting and sticking things now - have some travel brouchures and cutting them up to make our dream resort!!

hope you're all having fun

wow Zhiv, I'd much rather be hanging at your house....up for coffee and some toast before work. The vacationers in the house (everyone else) are still snoozing n snoring. I don't have to be in till 1030, so I will stop at the global marketplace near work to pick up fresh pita and some other things for the New Years Eve party we attend each year. Its about 20 of us including the kids, they all went to nursery, preschool and or summer camp together at the Jewish Community Center...last year we did Vietnamese food, this year its Israeli, sure to be a hit as all the other families ARE Israeli or have been to Israel except for my little gang...I will toast a glass, maybe 2, but am on call on Friday so not too much.

Zhiv, thanks for bringing it up. 123, that sleep must be sorted. It is/will affect your overall health, I can tell you professionally and personally. Please visit a health care practitioner--doc, nurse, whatever you have available or care for. The body and mind can not work without rest. Insomnia can also be a symptom of the body trying to tell you something else is wrong, physically or emotionally. We care, 123 (and some of us have been there) This nurse does worry.....

Oh thanx so much for your concerns but im used to it its been like this for 12 years and on and off for most my life , sorry if I seem to complain , ill try to shutup lol ;o)

Dont worry its just me im a funny one..........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sweet of you both though.