Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Hello there all! We've made our big European trip resort -looks like fun can't wait to be off there - although to be honest be going to lots of places next summer when we're in Europe - we have a daughter who likes being in te car so we can travel lots! hope you get the washing sorted quickly Illum-that's what i was doing this monring-never ending as normal.

Hope your day at work goes quickly Beth - i'm looking forwrds to going back to work next week - the first time in ages. Not just for the money but for a change from doing nothing and actaully doing something.

Hope you slept well 123

xxx

Unpacking today after three days of driving (why does America have to be so big?!) and a day of unloading... also going back to work later tonight :-p so coffee and moutain dew are on the menu for today=)

Unpacking today after three days of driving (why does America have to be so big?!) and a day of unloading... also going back to work later tonight :-p so coffee and moutain dew are on the menu for today=)
Maybe it is so big to fit all those cities in it!wink.gif hope work isn't too harsh on you

Goodmorning everyone , had a great sleep .............

Got radio on and going to make a tea when I can ,

so whats been happening ?

sorry got no news........

Not much happening here either! Guessing almost new year for you already 123 - I think you and a friend I have in Sydney will be the first two people I know to celebrate 2010! Just having a nice class of cabernet Sauvingnon - a christmas present from an aunt - very nice it is too.

We've been sortingout new years, we were going to stay in but we're now going next door to their house! And our daughter is coming too and can jst go to bed there when she is tired - we have really nice neighbours so should be fun.

Anyone else got any plans yet?

xxx

glasses.gifGoodnight to you all .

Me well dont know whats planned but will be doing something ........Listening to radio and feel like a beer ...........to early , lol

Sweet sleep

love

x

Goodnight everyone, once again has become a late night - this needs to stop! off to the hairdressers in the morning to get it cut so that it resembles some sort of hairstyle!

have fun whatever you're all doing

xxx

i love the feeling when laundry is finally done=)

work went well, flew by faster than i thought it would! and tomorrow is payday! woot!

we were going over to a friends house for new years eve but my older sister has a really bad cold so that is probably not happening (which is fine by me cause i love just hanging with the family:))

and i'm just drinking water right now. so good!

oh man! i just remembered my grandma is coming over tomorrow! it should be interesting cause my grandma hasnt seen my mum in a long time... and she can get pretty nasty. she used to drink ALOT so her mind isnt as it should be... also i'm exactly like my da and she hated my da for the longest time.. but she's getting better with age! just crossing my fingers that they go out somewhere instead of hanging out at the house. well, with that out in the open i say goodnight.

Lol:)

morning girls ,

How was sleep ?

My day was filled with boredom lol

but now im home :o)

got radio on, and yes finished my tea ............

So whats happening ?

last day of the year!! and i slept almost through half of it.... had 2 early shifts the past days, couldn't keep eyes open yesterday eve! came home at 3pm had some soup (home-made by my true love!) and then off to the movies (had 6 free tickets! at this shoe-store we always buy , very big and they have all brands, you get points for every 15 euros spend and you can exchange a full card for 6 movie-tickets and 3 free popcorns!! so with a family of 5, including 3 kids shooting up, our points come quickly..) we saw HACHI, such a moving story, couldnt keep dry eyes... went out eating afterwards, home at 9pm, exhausted!!

happy to hear you had fun at the H M-concert, zhivvy! but so sad what they wanna do to your house! unbelievable they can just change plans, even after deals made not to do so!

nice to hear you had a good night sleep, 123, keep it up!!

hope you have a wonderfull eve to close 2009, vertigoed, and all goes smoothly with your family, ...not easy for you if they don't get along well...

after they spend 2 days on pc and playstation, while i was at work, i told my kids yesterday; no pc or playstation or PSP for the next 2 days! i was glad to find them at the breakfast table reading comics this morning (almost noon..) and now they got their playmobil boxes down to the kitchen and a whole playmobilworld develloped on the kitchentable! i think our modern kids can still enjoy things outsite the virtual world, but they need some encouragement...

btw; it's also a good thing i have th computer to myself now tongue.giflaugh.gif

oh, and the oldest is making hot chocolate for all of us, i'll let you know how it tastes!

Sounds like you've been having fun fun Barbara at the cinema! Yes, the Miley Cyrus concert was pretty good - better than i thought it was going to be! But not as good as certain other bands!! Yes I am really angry about the plnas in front of our house - will have to see what the meeting in the new year will bring, but not holding outmuch hope, just so upseting when you've found the house you want ot stay in and then the ****** do that!

Hope you all have a great New year and much love happiness and U2 in 2010

Been great meeting you all over the past year

xxx

sounds like you've been having lots of fun barbara! that hot chocolate sounds really good right now:) slept well, 5 hours of sleep feels more refreshing than usual!

zhivvy, sorry that all the stuff is happening to your house right now:( I'll be crossing my fingers for you that it all goes well!

Hi girls , go straight to the point , I have this vivid picture of who my future husband is in my mind or I should say my soul mate who is my match my flame but have never met him or know if It will ever happen and im so very frightened that I may never meet him and just waste my life lonely and sad waiting for nothing and knocking back opportunities ........... See Im supposed to go on a date monday with this guy Archie_428Archie_428oops dont think the pic is working ? anyway Im thinking of calling it off because I dont want to get serious and then couple years down the track find my true soul mate has decided to show up when of coarse I'd pick my soul mate over anybody but its too late when your married to someone else ?Was almost in tears with this conversation with my mum , I dont think she gets the seriousness of it all , cause I cant just divorce thats like adultery and cruel not to mention ruin the foundation in my life God's care and my abode :o( so im pretty sad and I dont want to waste my time or anyone elses I just wish I could be sure and certain of some things , so frightened of waiting for nothing ................*face drops *

Any advice please............thanks in advance

Hi all !
Wow, I haven't been on this thread for a couple of days ... lot to catch up on !
Hope everybody had a great Xmas time.
To all of you where 2010 has already started : HAPPY NEW YEAR !! (or am I too soon with this ??)

Apparently the Panasonic camera truly is great.  Is that the one you can made HD-recordings with ?? I've seen some on youtube made with the same camera, they're great quality !

Well, I'm off now.  Have a fantastic new year's eve everyone !
Wishing you all : All the best for the new year !!!

�

This was last year, but I wish you all a 2010 with lots of fireworks-like highlights in it !
Especially to all who had a less fortunate 2009 ... : may 2010 be better and bring you what you wish for.

First time in this thread but it seemed like the proper place to wish everyone a Happy New Year. So... HAPPY NEW YEAR all! Hoping everyone has a safe and wonderful new year celebration no matter what your plans are. And wishes for a blessed 2010 for everyone.

First time in this thread but it seemed like the proper place to wish everyone a Happy New Year. So... HAPPY NEW YEAR all! Hoping everyone has a safe and wonderful new year celebration no matter what your plans are. And wishes for a blessed 2010 for everyone.

Thank you for the new years wishes Jojes hope you have a good one too!

123 - Don't worry too much abouteverything. Go out on a date with this guy - he could be the one, but he may not be. Don't think about that just think about going out for an evening with a really nice man and then see what happens. You clearly believe in soul mate etc.. but that doesn't mean that you can't meet some one else. Don't just sit there and wait for a man you've seen in your head to appear. Go out have fun, whilst waiting for the man in your head or another amzing man who comes along and deserves you.

Well I guess for you it's nealry midnight 123- so happy 2010 with lots of love from England

xxx