Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Ok then - read this in about 10 mins!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

xxxhappy.gif

Hi girls , go straight to the point , I have this vivid picture of who my future husband is in my mind or I should say my soul mate who is my match my flame but have never met him or know if It will ever happen and im so very frightened that I may never meet him and just waste my life lonely and sad waiting for nothing and knocking back opportunities ........... See Im supposed to go on a date monday with this guy Archie_428Archie_428oops dont think the pic is working ? anyway Im thinking of calling it off because I dont want to get serious and then couple years down the track find my true soul mate has decided to show up when of coarse I'd pick my soul mate over anybody but its too late when your married to someone else ?Was almost in tears with this conversation with my mum , I dont think she gets the seriousness of it all , cause I cant just divorce thats like adultery and cruel not to mention ruin the foundation in my life God's care and my abode :o( so im pretty sad and I dont want to waste my time or anyone elses I just wish I could be sure and certain of some things , so frightened of waiting for nothing ................*face drops *

Any advice please............thanks in advance

My advice;  stop worrying about it.  Seriously.  The old added cliche is that you find love when you aren't looking for it.  Love will find you, without having to search for it. What you may have in your mind's eye as your soul mate may not be the person you will find who is meant for you or the person you click with.  It's all about how you feel with this person and not what you expect a person should be.  And,  not everyone you meet has to be your soul mate to spend time with them and have a good time with them.  They may just end up being a good friend.  So I say,  go on the date and see how it goes.  If it turns out this guy is a jerk and not a person you want in your life, don't date them again.  Go in without expectations with the exception of just expecting to share some time with another person.  You don't have to marry the guy,  just spend a couple hours or so.  It's not a committment,  it's a date.  No pressures. Get dressed up, go out and enjoy yourself. Give yourself a break, ease your mind and worry over what may or may not happen in the future and take the time now to enjoy yourself and love the person you are.

Hi girls , go straight to the point , I have this vivid picture of who my future husband is in my mind or I should say my soul mate who is my match my flame but have never met him or know if It will ever happen and im so very frightened that I may never meet him and just waste my life lonely and sad waiting for nothing and knocking back opportunities ........... See Im supposed to go on a date monday with this guy Archie_428Archie_428oops dont think the pic is working ? anyway Im thinking of calling it off because I dont want to get serious and then couple years down the track find my true soul mate has decided to show up when of coarse I'd pick my soul mate over anybody but its too late when your married to someone else ?Was almost in tears with this conversation with my mum , I dont think she gets the seriousness of it all , cause I cant just divorce thats like adultery and cruel not to mention ruin the foundation in my life God's care and my abode :o( so im pretty sad and I dont want to waste my time or anyone elses I just wish I could be sure and certain of some things , so frightened of waiting for nothing ................*face drops *

Any advice please............thanks in advance

My advice;  stop worrying about it.  Seriously.  The old added cliche is that you find love when you aren't looking for it.  Love will find you, without having to search for it. What you may have in your mind's eye as your soul mate may not be the person you will find who is meant for you or the person you click with.  It's all about how you feel with this person and not what you expect a person should be.  And,  not everyone you meet has to be your soul mate to spend time with them and have a good time with them.  They may just end up being a good friend.  So I say,  go on the date and see how it goes.  If it turns out this guy is a jerk and not a person you want in your life, don't date them again.  Go in without expectations with the exception of just expecting to share some time with another person.  You don't have to marry the guy,  just spend a couple hours or so.  It's not a committment,  it's a date.  No pressures. Get dressed up, go out and enjoy yourself. Give yourself a break, ease your mind and worry over what may or may not happen in the future and take the time now to enjoy yourself and love the person you are.

My first time here, too... and Happy New Year to all!

But I really wanted to respond to 123love.... you sound so sad! Do you feel certain you would recognize your soulmate at first sight?? I really believe we can't know someone at first sight, and may miss many opportunities in our lives when we make choices quickly regarding new people we meet.

Your strong vision of you future mate might be strong and true, and yet not be accurate on the physical appearance. Rather a sense of this person's soul, that your imagination attaches a physical image to.

Does that make sense??

So while you are waiting and hoping, live in the moment and enjoy all of the people who cross your way.

And a first date doesn't equal marriage... lol, just a good time perhaps......

Thanks for all your advice but I dont want to go on this date because I have clear pictures in my mind ,. oh by the way its 12 am.....................fire works are going nuts.................

Ok iff you don't want the date don't do it!

Enjoy the fireworks and have a new year drink!

love and happiness for 2010 123

xxx

happy New Year 123, Zhiv, Barbara and all the new folks on the thread. I got my day off so its a bit of cooking and knitting before we head to our friends house to celebrate.

123, be gentle with yourself. Follow your dreams if you need to.....its your path as you see it.

BTW, Barbara, so glad to know I am not the only person who lives in a Playmobileworld...yeesh. But it is so fun and creative for their minds, both the 5 year old and even the 12 year old!

The nurse as always wishes everyone health---and the fan as always wish everyone more U2.....

Thanks for all your advice but I dont want to go on this date because I have clear pictures in my mind ,. oh by the way its 12 am.....................fire works are going nuts.................

Then by all means, don't go on the date. I'd say if you're having such strong feelings that it may be your intuition kicking in. Always good to listen to your intuition and feelings.

Anyway,  Happy New Year to you and may 2010 bring you all that you hope for.

Then by all means, don't go on the date. I'd say if you're having such strong feelings that it may be your intuition kicking in. Always good to listen to your intuition and feelings.

Anyway,  Happy New Year to you and may 2010 bring you all that you hope for.

embarassed.gifIts crazy because I can just even get worked up thinking about the birds and the bees with this flame I picture , like today was feeling a little erm ..... yeah .....

Well off out to the neighbours now to drink lots of lovely wine!!

Love you all, you are all amazing

have a good

one

xxx

Hopefully all works well illum .

Me , well I slept in because after I got off the pc last night my daughter rang and I was taxi till 2am so im overworked and underslept lol

Hope everyone is safe and having a nice long weekend ...............

O I love long holidays ..

So whats happening , I suppose everybody would be out of it depending what they had for new years....

embarassed.gifIts crazy because I can just even get worked up thinking about the birds and the bees with this flame I picture , like today was feeling a little erm ..... yeah .....
Girl, you better stay off that "Bono thread!"  LOL  roll.gif

Happy New Year, everyone!

embarassed.gifbirdsong...

Thats it ive decided im going to have a beer , kilkenny and relax , am not going anywhere today :o) staying home sick of driving........................

Couldnt find any decent chocolate in the house so since my favorate chocolate is ferrero rocher im eating nutella out of the jar :o) , every sweet tooth needs just a little hit...............just a little..............

There wasnt much in the jar so i had to finger the jar clean lol....honest im 33 yrs old!

sounds like everyone's new year has begun..... but here we are still hours away from the fireworks!!