Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

sounds difficult to decide 123, i would say ; give the guy a chance, you'll never know till you spend time with him... remember all the movies where the knight in shining armour was the one least to expect...

but most important; listen to your heart.. maybe go out once and just expect to have a nice dinner and talk with a possible friend, and see what happens...  it's all up to you....

ilumination, do you own a launderette? you're always starting or finishing laundry... have fun doing laundry in 2010!!

bethtalisman, my kids are 10, 13 and 15 years old and they played with the playmobileworld all afternoon! they also went walking with the dogs and it stared to snow just when they left, also a lot of fun there! and today's the 2nd day without pc or playstation.. wonder what they gonna do today...

hope you had a good time at the neighbours zhivvy!

did you also had fireworks mixed with snow, jessika?

cant believe it's 2010!  remember newyears eve 2000, everybody panicing about the milleniumbug... my love and i spend the night in the hospital with the youngest , who was 7 months old and had a urinary tract infection.we could see fireworks in 3 directions from our corner roomhappy.gif, the nightnurse was wearing a happy 2000-tiara laugh.gifand we had to miss our 2 older kidsfrown.gif... another decade came... lets make it a good one, without any tears.......

Hi barbara thanx for advice but I decided no and messaged him lol , bit lame huh ..............but he was really nice to me about it in his message back .............beggining to like this sms idea!

So whats happening ?

Listening to radio and drinking water , surprise , surprise.............

sounds difficult to decide 123, i would say ; give the guy a chance, you'll never know till you spend time with him... remember all the movies where the knight in shining armour was the one least to expect...

but most important; listen to your heart.. maybe go out once and just expect to have a nice dinner and talk with a possible friend, and see what happens...  it's all up to you....

ilumination, do you own a launderette? you're always starting or finishing laundry... have fun doing laundry in 2010!!

I might as well own a laundrette with all the clothes I was on a daily basis LOL!!  Right now, I'm having a glass of water before any coffee since my New Year's Resolution is to drink more water.

Good idea illum , i have to drink more water as well...........

Hi girls , wont be on for too long , need to get sleep , havnt slept yet , and tomorrow most the family are getting together for lunch and the day so I need to be awake ...............your welcome to join us :o)

Got radio on and having water :o) so its a start illum..............

So looks like the forums busy again , yay .............

last day of the x-masvacacion (it's how we call the 14days-school-break here) for me, have to work in the weekend...

so last change to cook a 3 course dinner for my family during the holidays; i made a paprika-eggplant-soup, roasted meat with mustard-sauce, brussels sprouts and a tiramisu-cake as dessert... what calories? what you mean, what are they??

while i was cooking had the Radio Donna's Top 5000-cd playing (jessika will know what i mean..) great songs on it; Gloria gaynorsI will survive - Alice coopers Poison, Lou reeds Perfect day, Jeff buckley's Hallelujah, Iggy pop's The passenger and other classics to sing (very loud) along!!!

btw; the hot chocolate our oldest son made yesterday was sooooo good!! daughter wanted fresh whipped cream with it and who am i to deny her this.... what calories???laugh.gif

Hello All!

my head feeling better now - too much champagne - but was fun. Had a lovely evening with the neighbours and the littel one managed to stay up til 1am too!! Was feeling a little fragile this morning. We've been to the inlaws this afternoon now back home.

It sounds like you've all been having fun and enjoying the last of the holidays. I can't believe that I actually start work again on Monday - will be a nice way to start the new year. And on the weekend (a week tomorrow) my daughter is being a bridesmaid for my cousin's wedding so a lovely start to the year. And will be booking the flights to Dublin in a coupe of days too.

Think I'm going to enjoy 2010!!!

xxx

Hola! happy new years! (a day late i know). I was having a shitty day at work the other day than something got spilled and i put out the "attention/caution" and it had the word Achtung on it...

All the songs from Achtung Baby started playing in my head and needless to say it made my day better smile.gif

may have my first glass of wine today of 2010!!! I'm ringing my friend later to sort out the dates of our trip to Dublin - It is for husbands birthday but will be lurking around studios if they are about recording at that time! So excited and not til feb!!

Sounds exciting zhivvy! I'll be crossing my fingers that they'll be recording when you visit =) When you meet them tell them the Zoo wants them to play Bad in 2010!

Sounds exciting zhivvy! I'll be crossing my fingers that they'll be recording when you visit =) When you meet them tell them the Zoo wants them to play Bad in 2010!

I'll collect a list of requests from you all before I go!

hi kids....we are up in northern Minnesota tonight. its -25 with the wind off Lake Superior. The big lake looks weird, lots of ice going by, the big boats still getting through for coal and such.

the drink of the evening is of course, cocoa with marshmallows.....;-)

Wow, beth that is cold! Hope you''re all wrapped up well. England had lots of snow again yesterday apart from our town - we seem to be our own littel subclimate with no snow!

Well today will be getting ready for my new job starting tomorrow! Not really sure if nervous etc... just relivedt o be working. And if I don't like it i have made a list of what each day's wages will pay for etc... so then I know exactly what i am working for! I think it will be ok though, I guess just getting used to working again.

Hope you're all having a good weekend

xxx

oh... thats really cold , bethtalisman!! time to snuggle up closetogether and have lots of hot chocolate!

so exciting zhivvy, i'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Hi girls , sounds like you all have been pretty busy , I havnt been in a day or so because i had spent the day with family and we had a good time but im sorry to say i was a little naughty as i had a tad too much to drink in which im not supposed to so i hang head down in shame.................

Got radio on and having a tea , and feeling really sorry for myself................

So whats happening ?

been busy ferrying daughter around to two parties today! Surely 6 year olds shouldn't have such a social calendar!! So having a quiet night before work tomorrow - will let you all know how it goes.

Why you feeling sorry for yourself 123? hope you're feeling better soon.

take care all

Off to cook dinner

xxx

Hi girls , sounds like you all have been pretty busy , I havnt been in a day or so because i had spent the day with family and we had a good time but im sorry to say i was a little naughty as i had a tad too much to drink in which im not supposed to so i hang head down in shame.................

Got radio on and having a tea , and feeling really sorry for myself................

So whats happening ?

Ah....123love, there is no hanging head in shame for being naughty and having a few. especially in the "Come and join me i'mhaving beer" thread!! lol Do you realise how long this weekend was and how many of us..were a little naughty...devil.gif

Post and leave your name here..if you were a little... alot...more than alot...more than more than alot.....wink.gif

I was bad, really bad!!! I should hang my head in shame! The only reason why I won't is that on new years day i was out of bed by 11 - not feeling great but up and dressed.

My neighbour on the other hand (whose house we were at) didn't surface til the afternoon and still was bad on the 2nd January! I feel virtually saintly in comparison!

Oh thank you u2lawoman nice to see you btw ..............

Had a great sleep even after  popping a berocca and a cup of tea.........................

Now im really hungry and feel like a nice bacon breakfast with everything , problem is have to do the shopping 1st :o(

Got radio on and and tea going and i miss this place and i feel still offish.......

So whats happening ?

sleep well 123. Isn't that always the way....you are in the mood for something that's not in the fridge? Its totally annoying when you are the only one who goes to the grocery store...

4 loads of laundry done (just so you all don't think I have the laundry fairy and you don't) and now should go to sleep...the alarm is at 0500, plus a Girl Scouts meeting (cookie time!) and call tomorrow night. Yeesh. I am tired just thinking about it.....