Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Back home and hello all!

Begining ot really enjoy my job - my classroom is lovely and bright and I don't need to share it, so all mine - Yes,a Bono pic is already up there!! And I found out today that my head of department is a U2 fan too!! I got really excite and bombarded her with questions etc... and she just told me that she was a huge fan not an obssessive!!! lol! And then this afternoon been planning lessons for hte rest of this week and next and one of the literacy lessons i have to do is all about the make poverty history campaign and the article has a pic of Bono!! So I think I'll need to dig out some more photos to post up on big interactive whiteboard so I can have a wall full of him im lesson time!!! Anyone want to come to my class?

Off to have a quick shower with my daughter as we are cold and then I'm baking potatoes in the oven for dinner! Yum!

xxx

Having a glass of water to keep the energy up after getting the injection for H1N1 because it's always better safe than sorry where one's health is concerned.

Know what you mean Illum, I'd get it if it was available for all over here

i would like to be in your classroom, zhivvy! you go an put pic's of bono and u2 all over.. he's in my daughters classroom to, also about the poverty campaign!

i would like to be in your classroom, zhivvy! you go an put pic's of bono and u2 all over.. he's in my daughters classroom to, also about the poverty campaign!

he does makes lessons more interesting - maybe he could be my classroom assistant! devil.gif Now that would be good!. hope your kids got home from school safetly. Mine is fast asleep hoping for the snow which has be falling everywhere else, i think she may get lucky!

yep! all home , save and sound... and tomorrow i'll put my daughter on the bus and ask the driver to let her of at the right place, please! and my son , who'll start these 'learning to learn'-afterschool courses next week (organized by the school to help him and his classmates how to deal with there lessons and exams, cause last exams didn't went so well for his class..) he told me at dinner he was coming home by bus on these days! you cant get teenage boys, cause just yesterday he told us he wouldn't take a bus, cause hates it?!

yep! all home , save and sound... and tomorrow i'll put my daughter on the bus and ask the driver to let her of at the right place, please! and my son , who'll start these 'learning to learn'-afterschool courses next week (organized by the school to help him and his classmates how to deal with there lessons and exams, cause last exams didn't went so well for his class..) he told me at dinner he was coming home by bus on these days! you cant get teenage boys, cause just yesterday he told us he wouldn't take a bus, cause hates it?!
Never try to understand the mind of a teenage boy!! They'll tell you that the moon is the sun just to contradict you!

he he he zhivvy , maybe you could bring Bono to school for show and tell ;o)
Had a good sleep so shouldnt have a good day .......
Work today , dont know what time though...............
Listening to music and contemplating a cup of tea since I just got up.............
Will miss the zoo , sounds sad hey ?
Have a lovely sleep everyone
night to you
x

Not sad to miss the zoo 123 - i do! Ummmm Bono for show and tell - like that idea- my daughter did that with her Miley Cyrus concert stuff on Monday! Yummy, to bring in a real Bono. liking that. off to bed now as been talking to my friend on the phone for a long time (2 hours!!!) Don't think I'll be in work tomorrow because of all the snow - won't be able to get there. But will be up at 7 to make sure!

Night all

xxx

No work, snowed in!! The main roads are fine but I love my little car too much to chance it skidding into a neighbours' wall as i try to turn it round outside my house! My school is still open but only for the older kids, so in theory I should have gone in to teach just 2 lessons - when probably not all the class would have been there so couldn't have done what i wanted. It's a 30km round trip through a forest - not good in this weather. I just didn't feel that the roads wouldhave been safe. I've spoken to the school and they totally understand. I have emailed work in etc.. my daughter's school is still open to all. It never closes as it is only small, 95% kids walk to school and so do the staff. Think they may have extended playtimes though so they can play in the snow!!

Hope all is well and you all having a good day - and night 123!!!

xxx

Sounds good zhivvy , over here the only time students or teachers can go home is if the weather is above 40 degrees and then its way too hot too go and play and so on :o(

Had an average day at work , got home ate something , then picked up daughter and went to the beach , where apparently there was a shark so everyone had to stay out of the water .............

Then got home went to sleep and now im here ;o) and listening to radio who are playing All american rejects - gives you hell...........

Which I dont mind , sometimes I do surprise myself...............

So hope your all well and are online.....

So whats happening?

Well going now , have reading to do , hopefully know more about you all tomorrow..............

Night

love

xxxx

Goodnight 123. Well me and my daughter ar home - she enjoyed being pulled home in her sledge by her dad! We then went to the Chase to look at the deer in the snow. I got some good photos I'll try and post some later. Then she had her swim class and is doing really well - was very proud of her efforts today.

Well, my husband is at the council meeting about the building plans in front of our house. It looks as if it is going to happen so our little play area will be gone. We're thinking that if it does get passed we can still object so we may start speaking to the press about it all. Not going to let it happen without a fight!

But everything else is good. looks like I'll be in work tomorrow - which is good as I'll get paid!

Going to have a nice evening on the sofa with hubby dearest.

May be back later (if fact more than likely lol!)

take care

xxx

Swimming in the snowy season?

Just woke up from okay sleep partly good/bad

and hoping I dont have to work today , because I have to take daughter somewhere................

Hopefully day of , if you can readf my mind boss you'll let me have the day off , if you can...........

Well wont be on for too much longer but wanted to say

Goodmorning xxxx

Well thats done , turning radio on and having a tea and guess what , their playing my favorate , Everlasting love .....u2 :o)

they never play that on the radio over here! Think i need to come and live with you 123 ;)) I hope that you don't get called into work if you need to be somewhere else. I'm not sure whether i can get in or not to work tomorrow. It has stopped snowing but temperature is about -6 and dropping lower, so don't know if my car's wheels will get across the ice.

BTW the meeting went well and the council seem to be against the builders as they want to have open space for kids. Not getting hopes up too high but feeling a little more positive.

hope you're all having fun!

xxx

And forgot to mention - to give you all a laugh - my darling husband and i are currently having to sleep on our matress on the floor as our bed base broke the other night! make of that what you will!wink.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gifZhivvy(was he wearing the santa suit ?)

Thats sounds like good news zhivvy.............

Im happy got today off :o) so have to drive daughter to freo or thereabouts today...............

Oh btw night zhivvy have a good sleep............x

laugh.gif No santa suit 123!! hahahaha! gald to hear that you got the day off to do your jobs. have fun

x

I had a lovely day off, errands and a bit of school work (yes its back for me)....grocery shopping done and having a beer while waiting for the hubby to get home so we can eat some bbq chicken, rice and veg.

surprise, more snow here tonight. sigh. we will go online and book our spring break in San Diego tonight just to not be too depressed...

Sounds a fun day beth - hope you get to book your trip - looking forwards to the sun always makes you feel better

zhivvy-you bed breaker, you!!! Always causing trouble!!

Wasn't my fault!!!! Anyway, it's gone midnight so I'll have to go upstair to my floor frown.gif! And try and get some sleep incase school is opened tomorrow.

have a good evening (morning123) on here all of you

xxx