Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

everlasting love, hmm good one but tey never play it over here either! they did play sweetest thing when i drove home from working!

that must have been a hell of a ....uhm ...dream, zhivvy if it broke your bed!!

it's gonna snow some more over here too, i'm free, 5 days in a row! but people who have to be at work are worrying..

so we're all in the same cold snow accept for 123, enjoy it, girl! and did you hear again from the guy who wanted to take you out?just say it if it none of my business...

I had a lovely day off, errands and a bit of school work (yes its back for me)....grocery shopping done and having a beer while waiting for the hubby to get home so we can eat some bbq chicken, rice and veg.

surprise, more snow here tonight. sigh. we will go online and book our spring break in San Diego tonight just to not be too depressed...

ohh, thinking about the sun, always a good thing! here in belgium we usually have a great summer following a very cold winter, so our hopes or up high tongue.gif

I am the cousin of Nostradomus and I can see a very beautiful Summer in your future...why, yes, its written in the stars and the songs are in your eyes

I am the cousin of Nostradomus and I can see a very beautiful Summer in your future...why, yes, its written in the stars and the songs are in your eyes

Have you been on that chocolate liqueur Xtra?tongue.gif

I have my second day off in a row too Barbara. Mine wasn't planned though - yesterday wasn't chancing moving my car for anyone! (ok maybe Bono lol!!) It was only half the school in so now point just for two hours. And this morning I got a  phone call that because of the super icy roads and where the school is (up big hill!) they've decided to close it. So I have the day to spend on here, get my work planned for next week - i like to do all my lessons on power point, just find it easier and kids can read it better! And also I need to sort everything for the weekend. It's my cousin's wedding in Bolton (roads should be fine for the 70 miles trip). My daughter is a bridesmaid for the first time and is so excited about it. I've been asked if i will read a poem in hte service so i guess i need to find one for that too. I may post some up later to see what you think if you don't nind or maybe you have some suggestions for me!

xx

Well I had a driving day today driving little miss daisy well not quiet but my daughter sent me in the wrong direction after almost 45 mins driving :o/ Anyway home now..............yayyyyyyyyyy

Barbara I rang the guy and told him I wasnt ready , for some few reasons I didnt want go out with him ................

But its ok some , is out there for me just wait and see life take its coarse.................

Got radio on , no u2 :o(

And it really hot here so am drinking lime coola instead of water ..............

Whats happening?

Sounds frustrating 123 to be driving in the wrong direction -i hate it when that happens!

Hope you get some U2 on the radio soon

I'm not up to much but guess maybe i should be!

yes it is lol .............

Well im going now catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeds

see you later maybe...........

bye

x

what do you all think of this one for the wedding? I think it's a good one:

I Will Be Here

Steven Curtis Chapman

If in the morning when you wake,

If the sun does not appear,

I will be here.

If in the dark we lose sight of love,

Hold my hand and have no fear,

I will be here.

I will be here,

When you feel like being quiet,

When you need to speak your mind I will listen.

Through the winning, losing, and trying we'll be together,

And I will be here.

If in the morning when you wake,

If the future is unclear,

I will be here.

As sure as seasons were made for change,

Our lifetimes were made for years,

I will be here.

I will be here,

And you can cry on my shoulder,

When the mirror tells us we're older.

I will hold you, to watch you grow in beauty,

And tell you all the things you are to me.

We'll be together and I will be here.

I will be true to the promises I've made,

To you and to the one who gave you to me.

I will be here.

If it was up to me I'd have valentine by Carol Ann Duffy as I love that poem and think it is beautiful but I don't think others will get the love in it. So may go for the one above.

In case you don't know it, this is the Duffy poem - anyone english who's done gcse on here will know it as it is on the exam paper!

Valentine by Carol Ann Duffy
Not a red rose or a satin heart.

I give you an onion.

It is a moon wrapped in brown paper.

It promises light

like the careful undressing of love.

Here.

It will blind you with tears

like a lover.

It will make your reflection

a wobbling photo of grief.

I am trying to be truthful.

Not a cute card or a kissogram.

I give you an onion.

Its fierce kiss will stay on your lips,

possessive and faithful

as we are,

for as long as we are.

Take it.

Its platinum loops shrink to a wedding-ring,

if you like.

Lethal.

Its scent will cling to your fingers,

cling to your knife.

Ok maybe not suitable for a wedding but I just love the fierce love she has and the passion in which she loves.

i did know you called him to cancel the date, 123. i just wondered if you heard of him since.

so, school closed in your first week, zhivvy! gives you a chance to get used at it and get preparation done.. thats the sunny site of it, maybe? have fun at wedding and please show us pics of your gorgeous daughter as a bridesmaid! i like both poems, and the last part of the 'i will be there' is very touching, about getting old together and seeing beauty in that too...

and i'll like you all to know everything went fine with my daughter and her bus adventures... she did try to fool me when i came home from work, yesterday , by saying she'd been on wrong bus, again!! but i knew it wasnt true, i walked her to bus and specifically asked the driver if he would drive by her stop and he assured me he would make sure she got of at right place! she did have to run the last meters , cause the bus was running late due to weather(stopped at our street 5 minutes late) everyone still on playground but headmaster already began morningspeech...

Love both poems zhivvy... I dont think many people will get the 2nd one though :(
I know- that's what i was thinking. Have spoken to my cousin and she loves the first one so we are going for  that one - it is beautiful

it's a great song as well. I hafta feel for steven curtis chapmen after everything that's happened to him he's still going forward and making music (even though that song is older). It's very inspiring.

had chips again today... too late to cook! but i'll make up by cooking a lamb-paella tomorrow...

went in town to get new glasses for my daughter, her eyesight got a bit worse, so she needs new glasses. and of course she got tired of her frame to (i have it for over a year now, mom!!) so because of sales she g her way... couldnt choose! so many nice ones, cool and hip! and up to 70% discount (and welknown brands too).

of course i couldnt resist... chosen a new one for my self too(also 70% discount) ... but my glasses still makes it a very expensive purchase (276 euros!!) so i did promise my love to make a habit of wearng them more often in stead of lenses...

i also walked in to the recordshop next door and there it was : the POP album! i also found my favourite fleetwood mac (tango in the night) which i only had on tape! then the cassier tod me the 3rd one was for free, so i could better choose a 3rd... and i got katie melua at the o2 arena for my love (but i like her music and voice too, so i'll enjoy it as much as he will...) goin to fill myself a glass of red wine! 

zhivvy I like the first one , really sweet .

And barbara I have an english/america staffordshire terrier hes beautiful and thinks he owns me ,lol.The only man in my life who give me warm hugs.....

So what happening , really want to crawl back into bed but have work todat for sure............

Got radio on and a tea going ..............

Staffordshire dogs are from my county! I think they are so cute - but i am more of a cat person - too lazy to look after a dog. Hope you have a good day at work. I'm still not sure what i am doing tomorrow as in working or not, guess i'll have to check in hte morning, but more snow has been forcast and it is about -8 out there already so I'd be happier if school was closed and i didn't need to drive.

I am going with the first poem - think it is more fitting with a traditional ceremony and my cousin loved it too.

Think i need ot make myself a hot drink soon as my hands are freezing!

Well im going now crawl back into bed , might be on later.

night to you all

x

Night 123 - hope you sleep well xx

those are nice dogs,but then how could they be anything else coming from zhivvy's county?!

but even if he's the only man in your life, he's the most likely to stay true and devoted to you, 123...wink.gif just like my bulls are to me.. ; -)

those are nice dogs,but then how could they be anything else coming from zhivvy's county?!

but even if he's the only man in your life, he's the most likely to stay true and devoted to you, 123...wink.gif just like my bulls are to me.. ; -)

Not sure in staffordshire where they originate from - will go off and research! But my town is the county town of Staffordshire (why it's called Stafford!!!lol!).

And yes pets are so much more true than humans. My cat and i have had a longer relationship than me and ny husband  - although my cat likes him a bit more than me at times eyes.gif

off to a bussy afternoon! have to go to the townhall tobring in a picture for my new identity card (has to be renewed evey 5 years, so stupid cause i didnt change a bit- as far as i can see..grin.gif..)

have to go wash and style my mums hair, she has to be at the hospital at 4pm! hoping her operation takes place soon as they moved her up the waiting list!!

and then off to spend more money, doing errans and after school we're going to buy new shoes for kids and i hope to find a nce pair of black boots in sales for myself... and i should be cleaning house as my friend is coming over tomorrowevening... if she's able to get her (seems like a snowstorm is on the way, according to the forcast!) she only lives 2 minutes drive but is a bit of an scaredy chicken with this weather...

i'm of now, see you later!

Was running late at work today but finally finished at 5.05 pm so was 5 mins late lol,

listening to radio and feeling pretty hungry , had a nice day thinking about my mum and dad but today mostly my mum...........lucky to have them................

Barbara just a bit busy huh ?