Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

hello all, just a quick one as busy day for me too but wanted to see how you were all doing. We nearly have the car packed for the weekend, with the extrahot drinks blankets etc... as we have been advised to do in case of more bad weather. My daughter is almost at exploding point of excited for bridesmaid duty tomorrow! I'll post some pics when we get back home. Can't believe that my little cousin is getting married (still think of her as 12!!) But he's a lovely man and i'm sure they are going ot be very happy together.

Well need to dash as still in pyjamas and I'm goingot get told off if i don't speed up soon

have fun

xxx

morning! safe travels Zhiv, a wedding is always fun...shes at the perfect age....

a day of work ahead, then off tomorrow. Hope to do a bit of yarn shopping with a pal and fix eldests bed tomorrow..Dinner tomorrow night with my U2 pal for her birthday and then a bit of call on Sunday.

whew. thats a weekend!

you're probably gone by now, zhivvy; but enjoy the weekend, and drive carefully!! (btw, hope your bed-problem is fixed?)

and beth's eldest also bed problems?

of to shoeshop in half an hour, when kids get home! bye-bye

sounds like everyone is having a busy weekend! I have play practice friday & saturday than the ball saturday afternoon so it's busy here too! have a safe weekend everyone!

cheers

xxx

Sitting down to have a cup of coffee with flavored-creamer after taking care of 5 animals, starting a load of laundry and will be off to work in a bit.

*Enters the pub, looks around, finds a vacant seat by the bar near a couple of cute zootopian females, orders a pint of ice cold, refreshing dunkel beer and starts a little small talk*

Lookin' well girls. Out for the night? ;-)

Walks from the bridge over to the pub steps inside , and joins bandcompletely for a beer ;o).............

Morning everyone , just woke up from more nightmares:o( anyway had a good sleep though.......

Listening to the radio and still yet to make a cuppa...............

So whats happening ?

glasses.gifHave to love you and leave you ...........night everybody sweet dreams

love

x

good nite sweet 123. Hey there bandcompletely...wish I was at a pub, but I am having a glass of wine and a curry, after a long day.

re: the big girls bed: bought her an awesome set up at IKEA, a bunkbed with desk under it, etc. Except now she is too tall and bonks her head when she tries to wake up. Has led her to sleep on teh floor, which is not accceptable. Solution needs finding...

Well thats annoying beth , can you return the bed for something else ?

1-70 walks in to the pub after a long day at work and plops herself down with a cherry soda because she's got to be up early to return to work.

Drinking instant coffee with instant swiss miss chocolate. Sort of a cheap Cafe Mocha, with a slice of fresh pumpkin bread that I didn't make and listening to songs. : )

mmmmmm sounds nice u2lawoman , might have one myself ,

Just woke up not long ago , dreaming my brothers and I were hiding to get quick or good seating at a u2 concert , we had tickets but I lost my brothers while our spot was found by police lol so I had to look for them at the gate , and when I got there It was gate 1 I yelled out for them and some guy pinched me arse and I said , do that one more time and my finger nail will enter your iris  and another guy said hey mich its your sister , and he rests his head in front of me and says ; '' What sister !'' ...............??????

I really need to lay of junk food I thinks...................

Anyway got radio on and now wanting a latte.............

Well had a beautiful day out with mum and daughter , we went shopping , then sat in a local coffee shop and had lunch.....

So whats happening ?????

strange dream 123! i had a similar one before my first big concert. i was sneaking around trying to find the band backstage than got caught and thrown out! than i went back inside and it was a church building??? it was weird. maybe we should stick to water before bedtime :-p

---

nothing much going on here yet it's still early on a saturday morning so no screaming siblings yet! i have rehearsal so i'm trying to wake up... i think i'm gonna take a nap before meeting up with friends tonight.

Drinking instant coffee with instant swiss miss chocolate. Sort of a cheap Cafe Mocha, with a slice of fresh pumpkin bread that I didn't make and listening to songs. : )

Are you serious!!  I'm drinking the same thing because I'm out of creamer until my paycheck arrives on Monday.

[quote name=bandcompletely]*Enters the pub, looks around, finds a vacant seat by the bar near a couple of cute zootopian females, orders a pint of ice cold, refreshing dunkel beer and starts a little small talk*

*turns a bit red ..embarassed.gif and giggles...*

Oh thank you! no, no, just came in for a drink after cleaning the house. Are you from the neighbourhood? havent seen you in here before..wink.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Drinking instant coffee with instant swiss miss chocolate. Sort of a cheap Cafe Mocha, with a slice of fresh pumpkin bread that I didn't make and listening to songs. : )

Are you serious!!  I'm drinking the same thing because I'm out of creamer until my paycheck arrives on Monday.

I-70, next time you need creamer, just ask me!!smile.gif That creamer goo is kinda addicting. But yeah..on paydays..I always go buy hummus and crackers and buttered pickles...I used to hate buttered pickles.....now I luv em. And top that off with Lite Cranberry juice mixed with something alcoholicky and I'm good!! More than good! happy.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely
']*Enters the pub, looks around, finds a vacant seat by the bar near a couple of cute zootopian females, orders a pint of ice cold, refreshing dunkel beer and starts a little small talk*

*turns a bit red ..embarassed.gif and giggles...*

Oh thank you! no, no, just came in for a drink after cleaning the house. Are you from the neighbourhood? havent seen you in here before..wink.gif

Uh hummm!! Babs, I saw him first!! laugh.gif

really strange dream 123! i have those confussing dreams at times, bit like vertigoed. for example being at work and then suddenly back in school...

one dream that keeps turning up couple of times a year, is being back at nursing school and having to do an exam or a practical test because 'we lost that paper, and your diploma is worthless now' or 'you forgot to take the test before graduating, and you cant work as a nurse anylonger unless you do it..' strange ...

Maybe you dont want to do up to date courses or something lol............

I had a great sleep maybe too much!

Got music on and this time I feel like a coffee.................

So whats happening?

saw shrek the third, with the kids tonight. then fell asleep during House, woke up, brushed teeth and now i should be off to bed... see you.

good night/ good day! 

damn! why am i still here?! should be in bed! now i'm getting hungry again...eyes.gif