Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

taco ? what time is it there ?

I like beer with jerky :o) ( beef mild )!

morning/evening to all the grrls....

just home from dinner with my friend....we had some great red wine, just one glass....still so cold...feel like I could drink tea for days and not get warm....

on call tomorrow night, so I will call it a night for now.....

goodmorning/afternoon everyone

just had a tea and listening to radio

not done much today accept feel offish this morning , but better now...............

So whats happening?

Going now to have a nap if I can , then may be in later on..............

bye

x

Talking about wine has made me want some so ive poured myself a glass , care to have one with me , im having a red sweet marsala because im a sweet tooth................

And got radio on and their playing , well actually I dont know lol.....

Anyway just want to say now that im all hot from this wine is '' I love u2 ''

love each member and Paul , and hope their album to come is their best yet................

Its funny too because nations grow progressively and I believe NLOTH will have its peek when its reach by people , least we hope people go thatr way..................

Anyway enough of my rambling , im really patient you know , considering................

well im going back to bed , would like it if you could play me a u2 song before I go to sleep :o)

anyway night

love

x

Hello all, Looks like you've all been busy over the weekend. I got back from Bolton a couple of hours ago and really not feelnig well with yet another cold - not good. The wedding went great and by the end of the evening one very tired child - but she and the other bridesmaid did a great job. Pics below!

EleanorAmy.jpg

AmyAdriaanwEleanorAmber.jpg

As you can see still a lot of snow and the bride's skin was almost her something blue!!! But it was a great day!

Hope you all had a fun weekend too

xxx

they look beautiful, all 4 of them! but so cold and bare arms (and shoulders too... poor bride!)

they look beautiful, all 4 of them! but so cold and bare arms (and shoulders too... poor bride!)
Which is why i went for an august wedding!!!! But have to say with the snow around and a blue sky it was lovely

but the red details are beautiful , it's the contrast with the white of the dresses and the snow... can never have this wonderland-effect in the summer!

but the red details are beautiful , it's the contrast with the white of the dresses and the snow... can never have this wonderland-effect in the summer!
I know the colours were perfect - really like the red dresses of the bridesmaids and flowers and seeing her husband is rfom south africa - where they never have snow some nice pics to send back to his family!

nice pics zhivvy the girls all look good.............

Morning girls , in pain , another story...........

Got radio on and drinking a tea .............

And probly have a busy day today.................

So might be visiting my brother today , but have to find out what my daughters doing first , kids eh!

So please what are you doing apart from going to sleep in a minute?

UGh.....not feeling well today..haha...had some innocent looking barcardi razberry.......maybe I should have stuck with the tacos and beer. And to top that off, ran out of gas in the morning for the twentieth time, so I had to push my bug a little bit(it's not that heavy)but I was too far away from home(just down the street..haha)but not feeling so well.......so I had to call AAA guys to come rescue me one more time!! ( I know they were saying...there's that girl AGAIN..... and her little bug always running out of gas. Wonder what it means that I'm always running out of gas...maybe it means that I'm just plain stupid??! lol No...that 40 year old gas needle is off, have to get that fixed someday!

Having a hot blackcurrant to ease my cold. Had a phone call from school - closed again after another heavy snow fall and ice! Glad really as still got blocked nose etc... So back to bed in a bit for an hour - i love being able to do that!

I love vw bugs lawoman - used to always dream of aving one, bu tnot practical in this country really. A few years back I did have the new beetle - i loved it, buthad to sell when i had my daughter as couldn't fit everything whihc i needed into it! And i understand the not very good petrol gauge - i used to have a car with that!

Hope you all have a good day

take care

xx

managed to do nothing today lol , anyway u2lawoman really you need a new fuel gage ..............

must to do list !

Got radio on and drinking a cup of tea , and daughter ran away to fremantle with friend so some peace for a while longer lol.............

So what happening ,

had wine last night before bed and slept like an angel :o)

what's with the pain, 123?? oh you're already asleep...

i do like the bug's LAwoman! and the beetle aswell... but the Fiat 500 that's my dreamcar... maybe in a few years i'll have my own (probably to share with the kids by then...)

but pushing it isnt my idea, i'll try driving ..; -))

so another day off, zhivvy too bad you're not feeling well (dont feel very sorry for you, LAwoman.. should have stayed away from the bacardi... no, just kidding, hope you'll feel better soon!)

i've used this long, free weekend spending money on sales... and making a To-do-list, as i wanna start the preparation of our renovations this month. feel a bit desperate when i think about all the arangements we have to make... but we have to be strong and determined to get the job done within this 2 year goal i set...

sadly my love is a bit scared with it all too, so i'll have to push him a bit...  he's not afraid to get dirty hands, just followed a theoretical education and never learned the skills... so we have to rely on craftsman for  most of the work..

I've crawled back out of bed again - 2 sleeps yeah!!! It is now snowing again, Enjoying timeoff but need to be paid! At least school being closed today didn't mean that I had to telephone with telling htem that I am sick - so if school is open tomorrow should be well enough to go in.

Spending today emailing hotels in Belgium! yeah!!!!! Hopefully will get one booked soon.

take care all

xxx