Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

You always seem to have the best drinks Illum!!!

I've crawled back out of bed again - 2 sleeps yeah!!! It is now snowing again, Enjoying timeoff but need to be paid! At least school being closed today didn't mean that I had to telephone with telling htem that I am sick - so if school is open tomorrow should be well enough to go in.

Spending today emailing hotels in Belgium! yeah!!!!! Hopefully will get one booked soon.

take care all

xxx

yes, it sucks being sick on a new job, doesnt it? (can you imagine how i felt, broke my ankle 2 weeks before i had to start at my new job... had to call and tell them i was gonna start 2 months later...)

hope you find a nice hotel, zhivvy!! keep us updated...

gonna watch  TV a little while, have the 7am shift tomorrow... cant stay up late! sleep well you all, read you tomorrow! 

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']I've crawled back out of bed again - 2 sleeps yeah!!! It is now snowing again, Enjoying timeoff but need to be paid! At least school being closed today didn't mean that I had to telephone with telling htem that I am sick - so if school is open tomorrow should be well enough to go in.

Spending today emailing hotels in Belgium! yeah!!!!! Hopefully will get one booked soon.

take care all

xxx

yes, it sucks being sick on a new job, doesnt it? (can you imagine how i felt, broke my ankle 2 weeks before i had to start at my new job... had to call and tell them i was gonna start 2 months later...)

hope you find a nice hotel, zhivvy!! keep us updated...

gonna watch  TV a little while, have the 7am shift tomorrow... cant stay up late! sleep well you all, read you tomorrow! 

Bad shift Barbara -but feel sorry for my husbnad he starts at 6am tomorrow and has to drive 40 mins to work! - he'd better not wake me when he gets up!!!! I'm still full of stinky cold and struggling to breathe so hope the school is shut so i don't need to ring in sick!

Just booked the flights to Dublin  -yeah!!!! So excited. I know it's husband's present but i'm sure i can enjoy it too (and do some U2 stalking......) So will be gettting Hotels in belgium reserved next - I am such a busy gorl travelling around! (it's the gypsy blood in me!)

Have a fun evening all

xxx

hullo friends. Ended up working on call all last night, so just waking up now in the MidwestUS. Having a dark chocolate cocoa instead of coffee so I can sleep tonight.

LAwoman, I LOVED my old bug too! Just the most reliable car. It was pre hubby and kids tho...now I have a bit of a mom-mobile, goes with the job. Worth getting it fixed tho, they are classic!

those kiddo photos are amazing. As the daughter of a wedding photographer, I can say they are among the prettiest winter shots I have ever seen. Might have a bit to do with the models, tho!

well, off to shower so I don't offend the folks at the elementary school when I pick up the youngest. Eldest stayed home with a bad tummy today, but she seems to be on the mend....

hullo friends. Ended up working on call all last night, so just waking up now in the MidwestUS. Having a dark chocolate cocoa instead of coffee so I can sleep tonight.

LAwoman, I LOVED my old bug too! Just the most reliable car. It was pre hubby and kids tho...now I have a bit of a mom-mobile, goes with the job. Worth getting it fixed tho, they are classic!

those kiddo photos are amazing. As the daughter of a wedding photographer, I can say they are among the prettiest winter shots I have ever seen. Might have a bit to do with the models, tho!

well, off to shower so I don't offend the folks at the elementary school when I pick up the youngest. Eldest stayed home with a bad tummy today, but she seems to be on the mend....

Thanks for your comments on the photos beth - i think they are beuatiful too, but I'm biased seeing it's my daughter and my favourite cousin (more like a little sister) in them! The other little (with the shorter hair) is my cousin's best friend's daughter. It was a lovely day. Hope your daughter gets better soon

x

Nice to see you all in here ,

me im great today , had enough sleep........

and hoping to get today off work since government will let me these last couple of days........

Got radio on and want to make a tea but cant because daughter and friend are in the living room :o(

sleeping..............

Hi 123 glad you had a good sleep - you need to wake you daughter and tell her you need your tea!!happy.gif

Well I'm done and off to bed, still feel awful, cold just getting worse, really don't want to ring sick to work - only started last week and then days off with bad weather (not my fault i know, they closed the school) but look bad, sound bad and bright red nose, blocked ears etc... hate colds.

Have a fun evening/day whatever you're doing. I'm off to curl under my duvet on my matress on the floor (still need to sort out buying a new bed frame!!)

xxx

night zhivvy , when you can go to health shop ask for olive leaf extract , best thing out to fight colds and keep stong immunity.........

night

love

x

i'm babysitting my little siblings and they all wanted tea so i gave them "sleepytime" tea. hopefully they'll start dropping like flies soon lol :-p

I myself am relaxing with UB40 in my headphones and a cup of tea... hope you sleep well zhivvy & 123! get better zhivvy!

xxx

i'm babysitting my little siblings and they all wanted tea so i gave them "sleepytime" tea. hopefully they'll start dropping like flies soon lol :-p

I myself am relaxing with UB40 in my headphones and a cup of tea... hope you sleep well zhivvy & 123! get better zhivvy!

xxx

I bought some tea last weekend from this little store. Called Teepee dreams. I'll have to try it this week! I'll let you know if it makes me drop like a fly. So it can help you get the youngins to sleep! : ) I wish I could get the kids to drink tea, but for some reason. They won't get near it!

I'm drinking a diet 7-up with ice!

Hey girls! Yah....I'm better now..lol.....and so is my little bug. It really hasn't given me any trouble since the fire...LOL. No..that wasn't funny...I really did have a fire once. When I first bought it..it's a long story but yeah...anyway that bug takes me to work which is only a few miles away. And it was rebuilt, painted and upholstered and all prettied up by a good friend of mine who owned a bug shop. He had a yard full of bugs and I picked the ugliest one. It was the color of copper. Like a penny. I think the original color and he turned it into a cute little bug for me. I have a mom car too, but everyone loves to see me in the bug, because it's just so cute and all. Anyway..thanks for replying. Love and Peace everyone!

Hello! Another day off. School is open but I'm feeling terrible - i hate this at the start of a new job - not good. Just on here whilst sorting out work to email in then off to hide under my duvet for another couple of hours. I hope when i wake up i can hear and breathe again!

hope you are all god and having fun

xxx

laugh.gifLol zhivvy , I hope your all god and having fun , know what thread you have in mind lol......

Im well bit tired , had a long while ago now few bullets to the head and heart but im ok lol alive least thats what it felt like lol
anyway got radio on and hoping to find my good friends in here , did you see that zhivvy ,''good '' friends , not god friends ...............
hoper you get well fast zhivvy x

So whats everyone else doing?

laugh.gifLol zhivvy , I hope your all god and having fun , know what thread you have in mind lol......

Im well bit tired , had a long while ago now few bullets to the head and heart but im ok lol alive least thats what it felt like lol

anyway got radio on and hoping to find my good friends in here , did you see that zhivvy ,''good '' friends , not god friends ...............

hoper you get well fast zhivvy x

So whats everyone else doing?

You can't tease me for my spelling 123 I'm sick!!! Not my fault.

And you are all so Godlike I get confused at times!wink.gif.

Been back asleep and woken up again and still don't feel good. Will have to drag myself in there tomorrow no matter what. I odn't wnat them thinking that they would be better off with someone who's not sick and replace me! So I'm ready for the boxes of drugs etc... anything to feel human. And thanks for the advice on olive leaf extract will try to find some of that 123.

Well off to swtich on the kettle and keep warm.

take care

Good (notice 123 2 O's!) bye

xxx

hope you're a bit better now, zhivvy!

glad you slept well, 123, keep it up!

and vertigoed, i cant believe this :UB40 in your ears?? are you sure about your age? you're how old? cant picture my daughter listening to them (i have the records for her though...) i hope your parents count their blessings (big kiss for vertigoed)

littlest one is sick, had a 39.5°c fever since last night. he wasnt eating much during weekend - but we're used to that, he's a bit picky, but when he came home from school yesterday went for the couch straight away... burning red cheeks, he had! not a good winter for our family... but as i've noticed we're not the only one!

while i'm typing this there's a trailer for a belgian serie and their playing Window in the sky in background!!! just prooves again, world wouldnt be the same without our guys!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely
']*Enters the pub, looks around, finds a vacant seat by the bar near a couple of cute zootopian females, orders a pint of ice cold, refreshing dunkel beer and starts a little small talk*

Lookin' well girls. Out for the night? ;-)

*turns a bit red ..
embarassed.gif
 and giggles...*

Oh thank you! no, no, just came in for a drink after cleaning the house. Are you from the neighbourhood? havent seen you in here before..
wink.gif

Uh hummm!! Babs, I saw him first!! laugh.gif

remember the really nice guy who was in here a little while ago, LAwoman? have you seen him again? did we scare him with the fighting over him... too bad, seemed like a solid one (and he was a U2 fan, might be a good catch for vertigoed..)

and vertigoed, i cant believe this :UB40 in your ears?? are you sure about your age? you're how old? cant picture my daughter listening to them (i have the records for her though...) i hope your parents count their blessings (big kiss for vertigoed)

Haha! it was UB40 in my ears smile.gif

and i'm quite sure i'm only 16.... And i actually listen to all this awesome music cause my parents dont! (they are crazy!) lol, i'm quite rebellious sometimestongue.gif

Sorry for everyone about all this sickness!! not a good winter at all frown.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely
']*Enters the pub, looks around, finds a vacant seat by the bar near a couple of cute zootopian females, orders a pint of ice cold, refreshing dunkel beer and starts a little small talk*

Lookin' well girls. Out for the night? ;-)

*turns a bit red ..
embarassed.gif
 and giggles...*

Oh thank you! no, no, just came in for a drink after cleaning the house. Are you from the neighbourhood? havent seen you in here before..
wink.gif

Uh hummm!! Babs, I saw him first!!
laugh.gif

remember the really nice guy who was in here a little while ago, LAwoman? have you seen him again? did we scare him with the fighting over him... too bad, seemed like a solid one (and he was a U2 fan, might be a good catch for vertigoed..)

Is someone trying to set me up??? OH! He's a U2 fan!! it's all good now tongue.gif

Wow a dating site too! the posibilites on this forum are endless!! happy.gif

This seems like an opportune place to find a date... I imagine i'll meet someone here or at a U2 concert since the love of our boys is a must smile.gif

That's true - good luck on finding someone then!!! (I didn't find a U2 fan - but i did find someone very, very patient!)