Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

I'm having some bottled water for now and will switch to some hot tea to keep the energy up after doing 4 loads of laundry and running errands this morning.

Do you ever stop Illum - you always seem so busy!

Goodmorning/night everyone , had a great giant sleep :o) ,

and got radio on now and their playing , You belong with me.................

And im going to have a tea and porridge for breakfast , I send you some on here but it might mess up my pc..............

And I have some good and bad news , As from April i'll be working fulltime so I wont be on here from 7am-5.30pm :o( but ill be on after , not sure if ill miss you with thoser hours , unless I wake up in the middle of the night like I do lol that depends..............

Have to work fulltime though , and will miss you lot very much.............. 

Goodmorning/night everyone , had a great giant sleep :o) ,

and got radio on now and their playing , You belong with me.................

And im going to have a tea and porridge for breakfast , I send you some on here but it might mess up my pc..............

And I have some good and bad news , As from April i'll be working fulltime so I wont be on here from 7am-5.30pm :o( but ill be on after , not sure if ill miss you with thoser hours , unless I wake up in the middle of the night like I do lol that depends..............

Have to work fulltime though , and will miss you lot very much.............. 

We'll miss you lot too 123 but it is great news that you have a full time job. Is it where you are working now? I'm sure you'll still see us all around and if not can still respond to your posts etc....happy.gif

And we still have a few months beforethat happens - but congrats on the job!!!

Same place but full time , ill be doing the sectioning and plastering of the models then going on the road as well which I like , but of variety and like driving ...............

Same place but full time , ill be doing the sectioning and plastering of the models then going on the road as well which I like , but of variety and like driving ...............

Sounds interesting

we'll miss you 123! hope going full time isnt to stressful for you...

I realized that exactly 5 months from today i'll be in the company of the most amazing group of irishmen!! I got really hyper/happy when i thought of that=)

I realized that exactly 5 months from today i'll be in the company of the most amazing group of irishmen!! I got really hyper/happy when i thought of that=)

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely
']*Enters the pub, looks around, finds a vacant seat by the bar near a couple of cute zootopian females, orders a pint of ice cold, refreshing dunkel beer and starts a little small talk*

Lookin' well girls. Out for the night? ;-)

*turns a bit red ..
embarassed.gif
 and giggles...*

Oh thank you! no, no, just came in for a drink after cleaning the house. Are you from the neighbourhood? havent seen you in here before..
wink.gif

Uh hummm!! Babs, I saw him first!!
laugh.gif

remember the really nice guy who was in here a little while ago, LAwoman? have you seen him again? did we scare him with the fighting over him... too bad, seemed like a solid one (and he was a U2 fan, might be a good catch for vertigoed..)

You didn't scare him away, I did! I'm real good at that! laugh.gif

I'm drinking some cold tea on ice and thinking if I want some yogurt or an otter pop!

good morning everyone xoxoxo how was your sleep ?

Im happy I had the day off :o) And at least you dont have to squint to read this..............

Well its really hot over here but tomorrow is expected 42 degrees so lucky me ill be at work 9 am in airconditioning comfort thats if the air conditioner doesnt pack itself lol............

Well still mad enough to have a hot cup of tea and got radio on and dont like the music at the moment but hopefully they play something  bit better , before was good they were playing dancing in the streets with mich and david but now it ball room blitz , makes me wonder why I sometimes listen to this station..

Anyway had a good sleep last night as was in a fancy room and there were more of coarse that were getting made for each one of us individually and I was excited and thinking of the possibilities of my freedom while having my own getaway and I was with my King giant friend then he dissappeared and I was minding his room with the thought of having my own lover come to my own coming room and things we could do with all that freedom.....then I woke up to learn thats its still wrong because in that world the law still stands that there must be a hand written document to be knotted , anyway long story short I still have to behave myself no matter what zone,bounds and places I dissapear to....................

But the lover I tell you was in good naughty trouble;o)

* smacks self again *

So how is everybody , ? not yellin at you all , just saving you from squinting for you first post ................

Any way what you been up to , please dont let me talk to myself xxxxoooo

Hello 123 - Sounds like you've been having interesting dreams! lol!!! I'm off work again with the snow - you are 42 degrees and we at hovering around zero and it has been snowing for about 4 hours and is set to continue all day - enjoying all this free time, but i could do with some wages! but school is in hte countryside and impossible to get to. And drinking hot drinks in hot weather isn't a strange thing. I heard once that it helps to cool you down, something about it makes your pores open a bit more to sweat and this allows you to cool down - i'm sure it was something like that or maybe i am going a bit mad! I'm having a coffee out of my flask - was meant for the journey to work but not needed and don't want to waste it. And also have lunch made as was all ready for work!! So have a lovely corgette and cheese salad wrap in a herb tortilla - trying to be healthy!!happy.gif

I understand your excitment vertigoed i'm like that too - have 2 days less than seven months to go!!! (unless i get that chance meeting in dublin in a few weeks!!!) Such a long time but then it will only be 18 days til i see them again - and then who knows frown.gif! Please don't be the last tour!!! I still haven't decided or not on Frankfurt too (would mean seeing them 2 days earlier) Think I'll wait to find out if this job is all the way to the summer and if so then get the tickets. We are already on holiday in Europe with our car. We will be in Poland and our daughter wants to have her birthday there (she has her 'adopted' grandma over there - my friend's mum who i used to live with). But her birthday is on the 9th and the frankfurt concert is on the 10th and there is 550 miles between the two places! - so about 8 hours driving - do able if the roads stay clear! Will have to wait and see.

Are you going to be paid for the work not being done ?

No!! if i was employed by the school and working full time for them then yes. But as i am employed through the agency i only get paid for the days which i work! On the other hand because i haven't worked for so long i will get some tax back on my earnings and won't be paying tax for a bit (until i've earned enough) so that will help a bit. It is situations like this that i have been looking for full time work instead of agency

Can you believe im up ??? I  know , even listening to the radio and earlier before sleep they played my fave u2 song :o) xxxxx love u2 , anyway my mum is fast asleep so now would be the best time to speak lol.............

so how is everybody , still sad im going to work fultime but I have to like I said earlier today ..........like my yellow writting :o) I do..... or check this one out as well just a bit lighter , hehehe...........so what are you up to , wow its 1.22 am here...........will head back to bed soon...............

There playing I dont want to miss a thing by aero smith , love that song nice but overplayed..............

Am thinking of my friends and what there doing :o( anyway love ya

be in a little while longer

xo

Caroleen.....

hello there!

Just popped on before I pop off to try and comb my daughter's hair after washing it - she insists onhaving long hari but then complains when i comb it - i am as gentle as possible! And it is 5:30 pm here so need to make her dinner too.

Hope you get back to sleep 123,

see you later

xxx

yeah it was the same with my daughter when she was really a littely she hated me brushing her hair , I was gentle apparently not enough............seeya later zhivvy , wont be in , in the morning got to leave early for work.......

xxx