Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Well im going to join other people in the house who are sleeping like my mum and get sleep since ive got no response to my posts , the forum is not like it used to be..........:o(

night

love

xo

wow, 123, you're experimental these days... good thing you pointed out you werent shouting.. i was thinking to myself ,reading your post :'why is she shouting like this, what happened?!' sorry we'll be missing out a bit of you in a while : -((

nice being home so much, zhivvy, but not getting paid isn't that nice.. especially since you're saving to visit us : -((

temperature has rised over here, snow melting slowly...

are you born in 1994, vertigoed? cause then you're same age as my oldest son8 did tell him about your music-taste; almost afraid to write his answer here...he said; well i do like some police-songs... and i like the music U2 makes,  just dont like bono's voice in them..... can you believe him?!

you mean your good at scaring man away, LAwoman? or just U2-fans?? did you develloped this quality then to get frontrail-places at U2-concerts?devil.gif

oh, and to get back to the topic again: i'm having a big glass of red wine.. and bought some Haagen-das icecream today(vanilla with brownies), it's waiting for me in the freezer...happy.gif

are you born in 1994, vertigoed? cause then you're same age as my oldest son8 did tell him about your music-taste; almost afraid to write his answer here...he said; well i do like some police-songs... and i like the music U2 makes,  just dont like bono's voice in them..... can you believe him?!

I was born Feb 1993 so almost 17! woohoo! and that's sad! Bono's voice is what gives the songs their energy! It set them apart from all the pretty voice boy bands! (not that bono's voice isnt pretty... it's beautiful:)) Maybe i was just born a couple decades too late... lol ;-)

back to topic: made coffee earlier and just took a sip after it sitting for a while when i was doing school... TIp, Cooled off coffee is really gross!

Well, i got to go take a shower than off to work! Have a good day... or night depending on where you are :)

xxx(edit: changed colded off coffee to cooled off coffee, lol:))

back to topic: made coffee earlier and just took a sip after it sitting for a while when i was doing school... TIp, Colded off coffee is really gross!

Well, i got to go take a shower than off to work! Have a good day... or night depending on where you are :)

xxx

I love cold coffee - does that make me weird? Or is it everything else about me that makes me weird? Don't worry Barbara, I'll have enough money to visit, even if it means selling my daughter on ebay!! (not really). I love my travelling and will go without other things to get away for a short break - especially one as memorable as easter willl be! Been drinking hot cold remedies all day and still feel crappy, but less crappy than yesterday.

Hope the rest of you are all well and having a good day/evening etc...

xxx

Hope all is sorted now Illum x

hullo Zhiv and co. Wish you were back feeling 100%! It should be soon, huh?

Off tomorrow, finally. So needed. Trying not to stay up too late tonight so I can enjoy the morning as well.

123 deary, where are you? We made it up to 30F today...felt a little sun on my face....

Hope all is sorted now Illum x

Thanks,but I will do some yoga tomorrow morning before I head off to work because who wants to be working with customers when one if freaking out LOL.

you mean your good at scaring man away, LAwoman? or just U2-fans?? did you develloped this quality then to get frontrail-places at U2-concerts?devil.gif

lol....Exactly!! devil.gif hee...

I'm sipping some Earl Grey, one of my favorite teas and looking for a cookie. Just one. I haven't seen too many around here since Christmas and when I send my kids to the store to buy groceries, they never buy cookies!!! I always tell them, "why don't you guys ever buy cookies" lol.......they just say.. Because Mom...we really don't need cookies, do we?? ANd I always say,,...wait a minute..something is backwards here.. and they just laugh at me!!

Haha! send me shopping and i bring back too much junk food!! Lol=)

And zhivvy. You're not weird=) Just have different taste buds than me! I actually do like cold coffee... when it's made cold. Like starbucks... I feel like i'm rambling! lol

know how you feel beth! i'm having 2 days off...but then working weekend : -(

i 'm gonna start empying the boys wardrobes today... they need a new floor, so everything out of the room... there or advantages in buying older house, but i hate renovating while every room is fully furnitured eyes.gif but we'll bite through, we have to.. or we'll never turn it into our dreamhouse!

the little one has a serious troat infection, on to antibiotics now. he'll be home from school rest of the week and is so happy i'm home too!

edit: hey, dont any of you girls notice a difference.... no? -turns face from the left to right- still nothing? how could you miss it :i'm wearing my new glasses!! nerd.gif

Haha! send me shopping and i bring back too much junk food!! Lol=)

And zhivvy. You're not weird=) Just have different taste buds than me! I actually do like cold coffee... when it's made cold. Like starbucks... I feel like i'm rambling! lol

Barbara, ramble on...

Here's my list...

Mint Milanos

Pita Chips

Teriyaki Jerky

Apple, peach, or pumpkin pie

Some Lite Cool-whip

50-50 bars..

Some peanuts for my coke bottle/ peanut snack I do.

Yeah...this would do!! And thanks in advance. happy.gif

Hello there,

A quick one as I'm off to make a coffee as i am workng today!!! Part of me wouldhave liked another day off to get rid of the cold but the other part knows i need to work - need the money. Only problem is it seems like my daughter is getting it now, have told her to go to school and if she is bad I'll come and collect her.

Love your new glasses Barbara they really suit you!!! lol!

Lawoman - stop talking yummy food, trying to lose weight here!! lol!

See you all after work

take care

xxx

in fact, my love likes cold coffee too! i hate it... but whenever i make us a cup, he goes out doeing stuff in the garden, for his animals, comes back in after 15 or 30 minutes and then drinks it!! i'm usually at my 2nd cup by then...

you think i'm rambling, LAwoman? so sorry but hey i've gotten out of bed less then an hour ...

Have a good day zhiv! Hope your cold disappears!

Lawoman- Apple pie sounds very good right now! think i'll pick those up right now ;-) Also adding to the list:

Cheesecake!

minstrels

Snickers

Diet Mountain Dew

I believe we've taken over the "drink" thread and made an "eat" thread. Lol=)

Have a good day zhiv! Hope your cold disappears!

Lawoman- Apple pie sounds very good right now! think i'll pick those up right now ;-) Also adding to the list:

Cheesecake!

minstrels

Snickers

Diet Mountain Dew

laugh.gif

Yes, like your list...and now I'm hungrier than before, and not sleepy..because I took a nap earlier during "Terminator." laugh.gif

thanx for noticing, zhivvy!!! i'm really happy i bought them.. maybe even go out and wear them in public?? who knows...

to bad your daughter cought it now, they're so pitiful when they're sick... those little ones.sick.gif Silas is goin: 'mamieeeeeee, i cant swallow, it feels like i'm swallowing my tongue... and it feels so big too....... when is that pill starting to work... can i have some fanta to drink?? do we have pudding left??

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

vertigoed']Have a good day zhiv! Hope your cold disappears!

Cheesecake!

minstrels

Snickers

Diet Mountain Dew

laugh.gif

Yes, like your list...and now I'm hungrier than before, and not sleepy..because I took a nap earlier during "Terminator." laugh.gif

Haha! i've never seen terminator... dont really feel like seeing it either! lol:)Hang in there barbara! I understand sick kids... none of my own but have 6 younger siblings (including one named silas! lol)... hate when there sick. not fun for anyone=(

..7of you at home...wow ... i do admire your parents, vertigoed.. and i do see why they're not U2 fans ... or loving all the other music you posted ... they simply dont have time for that!!!

i just finished first cup of coffee, hope that helps for the rambling..wink.gif

btw, so funny one of your brothers having the same name!! how are the other ones called? maybe more similarities there!